Friends

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 02:11 am
I am outing and cheerful,I enjoy making new friends.We always have good times together. My friends and I love sports,and we often play basketball,watch football matches in the past! I am a gril! but now when I entered the university I find it difficult to make a ture friend in my mind!can you tell me what can I do?thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 902 • Replies: 5
No top replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 07:49 am
You can try doing some of the same things at the university you enjoyed doing at home. There are bound to be groups of people there playing basketball or other sports. Try to join in with them, since they share your interests. When there is a football match on TV or in the area, try watching with the students in the common area or going to the stadium to watch the game. You could meet some people there that share your interest in sports. Then try talking to them about the sport. Shared interests is a good way to form friendships. You'll make friends in no time.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 02:09 pm
Friendship takes time to develop--particularly when you have just started university and the world is new and strange.

Watch, listen and smile. You'll find people to get to know and some of them will become true friends.
0 Replies

whitesnow10

Reply Fri 23 Jun, 2006 09:38 pm
thank you for your advices!
0 Replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Mon 26 Jun, 2006 06:53 am
You're welcome. Good luck! Smile
0 Replies

egyptian girl

Reply Mon 3 Jul, 2006 03:52 pm
Try to keep on smiling ,to act in a friendly way with everyone ..don't be shy and try to start a conversation with a girl and find out from her conversation what she cares for as sharing is caring.. .and don't forget to be yourself no matter whether people will like you or not .. but try not to put on a fake mask to satisfy people coz they won't be satisfied by this way.. may god help you Rolling Eyes
0 Replies