Vibrators

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 05:21 am
I'm going for it, feel like a new guy in town and don't want to upset anyone and be asked to leave.

My wife and I have used different "toys" before, not many, and she likes them and I like using them on her. I did alot of reading and bought the Hitachi Magic Wand. Great reviews and people saying it "wakes" up a womans libido. That is one reason I bought it was to maybe get my wife back in the "mood". When we have sex I always let her finish first, then I get to and sometimes I better hurry. I honestly don't believe my wife fakes it, because it can take a while sometimes. But we don't have sex that often and I always initiate it. I bought the "Wand" so maybe she would let me use it on her and hopefully use she would use it alone.

I guess some questions would be: have any of you used one? Did it help "get in the mood" easier? What toys do you like/use? How do you like the wand used on you?

I ask this because I've had the wand for about a month, haven't really used it on her, except her back. We've done "it" once since then and I didn't feel like it was the right time to bring a toy into the bed.

Masturbation is not talked about between us, never has. She is open to many things and doesn't get mad real easy, should I ask her to spend some time alone with it? Would that make you mad? Is talking about masturbation not good to talk about with your wife/husband?

If I haven't explained it I am married 12yrs, 2 kids, think my wife is the hottest thing walking on earth, and have been in love with her since I first saw her. My wife loves me, but isn't attracted to me as much as I am to her. I was different than the other guys she has been with, they were much better looking but were out for just one thing. So I'm try'n to get her to fantasize more.......I guess(I'm not eye candy).

Thanks for any help and info, I do appreciate it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 589 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 06:51 am
Recently, we thought we'd have a go at this malarkey in order to spice things up a bit, and so purchased a fifteen inch purple ribbed mega rotating five speed knobbler.

However, we are now going to try something smaller, as I found that it hurt quite a bit.

Couldn't sit down for a month!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 07:00 am
Laughing
Good ole' LE
Always tries things out on himself..
iiiyyeee

If you can not talk about masturbation, how can you talk about sex Lucky?
Seriously?
Masturbation is part of your sex life. As you refered to in another thread, it can hinder your desire to have sex with your wife, or vice versa.. you may pop her eyes out.. Laughing

As a woman, if my husband brought home a toy and said " Spend some time with it" I am not sure I would be comfortable with that.
I would wonder WHY he wanted me to spend time with IT and not HIM. Quite frankly, he is the best toy I own.
Im sure it is that way for your wife too.

And without causing any 'pot stirring' I love my husband but he isnt exactly an underware model. But that isnt what I love about him.
So, for you..... dont let your personal hangups over your looks dictate how you feel about sex.
But I am probally preaching to the choir since you have been married 12 years and OBVIOUSLY.. she loves you. Laughing

If you want to introduce a toy, why dont you catch her in a private moment that isnt about sex, and tell her you got it?

Private moment being.. not at dinner of course, but at a time where there are not any pressing issues , no kids, and some time to openly talk about it. And just simply say.. " I had an idea to get --blah blah blah-. So I did. What do you think about that?"
0 Replies

LuckyLad

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 05:28 pm
Shewolf, my wife doesn't like talking about masterb.. I've even tried to get her to "touch herself" while I was "diving in". She wouldn't do it even though I told her that would really turn me on, she said she doesn't like to do that. At first I thought she didn't like to do that in front of me, now I wonder if she doesn't like to masterb. at all. Sometimes I wonder if she did when we first met, 'cause we did it ALL the time and now she doesn't and has "lost that lovn' feeling".

I have tried the wand on her for a little bit, she said it was too strong and didn't want to use that, just me.

I'd like to try it again, go slow and dampen the vibes with a towel or something so it makes her feel good. Her feeling really good is the best turn on, I think.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 06:16 pm
Stop trying so hard lucky, that only puts her under pressure which is a turn off. Accept the fact that your wife has less need for this type of intimacy.
0 Replies