Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 05:36 pm
Why is CJane mooning everyone?

http://www.diamondnuts.com/store/images/53601.jpg

California Nuts.
Always fresh.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 06:09 pm
i don't know what is anybody complaining about.

we start threads nobody wants. we post for cheap. we pick up your mess without grumbling about it. this board would be a bloody debacle without us!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 06:25 pm
Thank you, wandel, you're a true friend.
You see the subtle discrimination I receive here from the illegals?
One calls me outdated material and the other thinks I'm nuts http://www.borge.diesal.de/board02/images/smiles/screams.gif
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 06:26 pm
And where is Debacle anyway? I miss him so.

I don't know who exactly is f'ern, given our Instigator is a world-raised lad; I fear it is us'n who are zee stranieri..

Our threads, our threads, the Chinese are making our threads as it is...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 06:27 pm
nuts ... but premium nuts ... only the very finest kind of nuts
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 06:28 pm
Actually, California is full of fruits and nuts - but don't tell Prince.
After all, we don't want more illegals here.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 06:32 pm
The Canadians are holding the beavers for ransom?

Well, that explains a lot ... bastards.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 06:43 pm
Just look at it this way ... imagine this board would have to make do without the sense of humour of the Germans, the plain-spoken naivity of the Brits, the modest opinions of the Dutch, the timid reticence of the Slovaks, the rough machismo of the French, the intellectual prowess of the Australians, the wholesomeness of the Russian lesbians, and of course, the articulate erudition of the Chinese, what would it be? Eh?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 06:47 pm
http://home.earthlink.net/~pudgies/Compare/cereal.jpg
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 08:04 pm
Add "dry sense of humor" to "the modest opinions of the Dutch" and you've got it.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 07:45 am
D'artagnan wrote:
I've even seen threads where someone posts in another language and encourages others to post in that language. How do we know that these aren't communications by terrorists?

There is no reason for concern in regards to the German language thread. Walter, hamburger, and Thomas are merely discussing prostate problems. CJ sometimes posts to give them advice on herbal remedies.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 08:17 am
wandeljw wrote:
D'artagnan wrote:
I've even seen threads where someone posts in another language and encourages others to post in that language. How do we know that these aren't communications by terrorists?

There is no reason for concern in regards to the German language thread. Walter, hamburger, and Thomas are merely discussing prostate problems. CJ sometimes posts to give them advice on herbal remedies.

Thanks, wandeljw, for not giving away our secret evil plot for world-domina .... uh, I mean, the specifics of our prostate problems.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 08:22 am
Thomas wrote:
wandeljw wrote:
D'artagnan wrote:

Thanks, wandeljw, for not giving away our secret evil plot for world-domina .... uh, I mean, the specifics of our prostate problems.

Terrorist bastards!

That is how terrorists always code their evil communications!
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 08:30 am
And where did you learn so much about terrorist communications, "dlowan"? What precisely would you need that knowledge for?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 08:58 am
Thomas wrote:
And where did you learn so much about terrorist communications, "dlowan"? What precisely would you need that knowledge for?

Keeping alert but not alarmed.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 09:06 am
We've even taken over this thread...
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 09:10 am
nimh wrote:
We've even taken over this thread...

Yes, it lies prostrate before your might.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 09:21 am
Good work, comrades. Next up: Take away their jobs, undermine their culture, threaten the foundations of their society. They will be assimilated; resistance is futile.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 09:23 am
Let's cut to the chase. Are we going to get rid of all the Dutchmen and their assorted hangers on?

I can tolerate a few English speakers from the more primitive areas of the globe, but Dutchman like Walter and Thomas is just asking too much.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 3 Jun, 2006 09:29 am
Setanta wrote:
I can tolerate a few English speakers from the more primitive areas of the globe,

Easy for you to say, Irishman. But it's not too late for you to join the wining side.
0 Replies