how do you think i handled this

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 09:59 pm
ok, you guys might remember me you might not....but ill give you a short summary of the past situation.

I met this girl, she had a bf, we became close and she told me she broke up with her bf. We continued to be close for a few months and i kept asking her to be my gf, but she said she wasnt ready. I still kinda suspected the ex bf was around and everyone here told me to drop her because of things she did, etc.

So heres what happened...

I didnt listen to anyone here and continued to take the garbage she threw at me and hear rumors about her still being with her bf. So earlier today i decided to take it to the source (since she was telling me they broke up) and speak to the "ex". So i said hello, introduced myself (he knew me because of rumors HE has heard about his gf and myself) and first asked him if he was still with this girl. He said yes and that they never broke up. So after recovering from the severe kick in the stomach that I felt, i then go on to tell him that he doesn't need to worry because the rumors arent true.

I continue to lie through my teeth and tell him that he can trust her and that at no point did she ever cheat on him (yea big lie). So i continue with that and tell him to take care of her, and thats where it ended. He was very appreciative and called me a stand up guy and stuff, wutever.

So now im not gonna tell this girl i spoke to her bf, just gonna actually not talk to her at all anymore, leave her life, and let her and her bf go on their merry way...while i recover from a year of this crap.

What do you all think of that?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 640 • Replies: 6
No top replies

MrBob329

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 10:02 pm
o just wanted to add...aside from the fact that i feel like a complete ass who has been used, i feel bad for him. because he now thinks his gf his trustworthy. i just didnt want to complicate anything, hes happy with her, let him deal with it.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 10:04 pm
Sounds like the ultimate revenge to me. I kind of like it.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 1 Jun, 2006 10:48 pm
Roger (aka "Mr. Passive-Aggressive") is my new hero.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 10:07 am
Freedom is a wonderful feeling.
0 Replies

dupre

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 11:08 am
Well done!
0 Replies

Freedomelf

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 11:09 am
I can't help but feel sorry for both you and the other BF. I think I would have just bowed out of her life and not lied about it. But I don't blame you for what you did....it's just so sad when people have to be rotten, dirty cheaters like this girl. Sad
0 Replies