you will be excited after you read it

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 01:23 am
A nanjing couple got married while still in college then divorced before graduation .so should they have treated marriage more seriously?of do you thing it's not so bad to have a starter marriage,marry young ,divorce young and start a new relationgship?what does a marriage need to suceed except for love and romance?please tell me you opinion?thank you !
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 651 • Replies: 19
No top replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 02:34 pm
In theory, nothing. Poets have waxed philosophical about this since man could write. But there are some things that certainly can't hurt. Trust. Friendship. There are more, I'm sure.
A marriage should not be taken lightly or for granted. The idea of a "starter marriage" is, frankly, offensive to me. When you marry someone, I think you should marry them because you love them and want to spend your life with them. Not because you want to see what it's like.
But opinions vary.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 03:31 pm
Great story. Thanks for sharing! And every bit as exciting as advertised. I laughed. I cried. I had lunch and went to the bank.

Wonderful!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 03:36 pm
I wasnt much excited until I found the embedded message that "Paul is dead". Then I got excited. Funny, I went to the bank also, I lost my one credit card so hadda stop it.

This sounds like a topic that our old , now gone, Gus would start. That ole fool would get excited by Ronco ads
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 03:38 pm
Could it be that this couple was too concerned what other people had for breakfast?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 05:22 pm
You know how when you try to put something together, and the instructions are printed in English, but was written by someone in China?

I now see how exciting that is.

please someone would like to be my friend and we while consumptive goods.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 06:27 pm
indeeds, much vegetables to you also.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 06:29 pm
Develop more vegetables tab A to consumptive goods Slot B!

Now we fun!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 06:29 pm
An actual instruction sheet on a weed wacker said

Applying much force on start will be met with great danger and possible loss of life

I returned that bad boy. .
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 06:39 pm
well, i've read it, and i'm not excited

can i get my money back
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 06:55 pm
I know I'm excited.

4 me-times this hour reading it.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 07:20 pm
You guys are mean. This was a serious question written by someone who is trying to learn English. Straighten up now and answer the question seriously.

I think it's sad when love does not succeed. People need to be friends with a lot of other people before thinking about marriage.

Here in the USA young people wait a long time, now until they are between 25 year old for women and 27 years old for men. They have many (more than five) sexual partners before marrying. It seems to be working. Our divorce rate has been in steady decline since the 1980s.

http://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/aencmed/targets/illus/cha/t629090a.gif

Marriage, whenever anyone or wherever anyone, engages in it, it is a serious prospect, a life changing experience.

Joe(best of luck with yours)Nation
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 31 May, 2006 07:29 pm
wow, a graph, how exciting.

If you would make the Y axis units in units of 10's, it would be essentially a flat line.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 2 Jun, 2006 08:36 am
Hey, I helped make that big rise there in the middle, twice.

Joe(sorry to bore you)Nation
0 Replies

LittleCrab

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2006 09:29 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
Hey, I helped make that big rise there in the middle, twice.

Joe(sorry to bore you)Nation

Hi, Joe, I appreciate ur humor very much~Laughing
0 Replies

bobqz007

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 01:20 am
thank you for your reading
First ,I feel very happy to see lots of person have read it ,that 's enough !
i just want to create a chance to communicate with you,many thanks!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2006 05:42 am
Hi bob.

It sure looks like you found a way to get some people communicating!
0 Replies

bobqz007

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 01:44 am
Eccuse me !
As every konw ,I am a chinese student ,I just to konw what the foringers think about sth,then it will do me better,especiallyfor my english studying !
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 04:33 am
Re: Eccuse me !
bobqz007 wrote:
As every konw ,I am a chinese student ,I just to konw what the foringers think about sth,then it will do me better,especiallyfor my english studying !

As everyone knows I am a chinese student, I just want to know what the foreigners think about something, then it will be good for my english studying.

bobqz007 Can you see the differences between your sentence and mine?

"sth" is not a word or abbreviation we use in english. your english is quite good, keep practicing.

You and many other chinese students should insert a space after comma.
0 Replies

bobqz007

Reply Wed 21 Jun, 2006 12:52 am
Actually speaking,I really didn't take too much attention to my expressions especially when i was on the forum .now i don't think it is a good habit! "As every konw ,I am a chinese student ,I just to konw what the foringers think about sth,then it will do me better,especiallyfor my english studying !"when i saw it ,i can't believe it was written by me !there are obviously lots of mistakes!I don't know why but i will try my best to reduce it .Thank you "dadpad"
0 Replies