okay work and men...

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 02:52 pm
right at my new job there's this man who i spend a lot of time with and we get on very well which is cool cos we gonna be working together. Anyway let me break it down very simply: I don't want to like him and I try my hardest to keep it all profesional yet he invites himself out to the bars i go to and drives out to a mini dealership and picks me up a magazine (he knows i love them) and he has a girlfriend who i've met whom he conveniently did not bring out on friday night to the bar I was at which he invited himself too.

Okay so friends? yeah I can do that but he is making it so dam hard for me, because if I allowed myself to i could really like him(in more then a platonic way) but i don't want to. @#$^ it. So should I just continue playing it ultra cool? Urgh life can be so cruel sometimes. I work with him and he has a girlfriend this is my mantra all day long (oh and he let it slip that he would never marry his girlfriend).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 830 • Replies: 4
No top replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 03:17 pm
sorry venting big time here i just need to blow some frustrated steam before i go spend another week in his charming company.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 03:41 pm
How long has he been courting you by proximity?

If he's cheating on his current girlfriend, do you really want him?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 03:44 pm
Don't mix work with pleasure.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 03:58 pm
hey he's not cheating... yet. Just flirting, I agree work with pleasure bad bad bad.
0 Replies