Sexual fantasies and their mystery

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 04:12 am
Hello all;

A question about sexual fantasies.

My girlfriend and I have had a few oral sex sessions. I told her that I write lots of sexual fantasies and I do have a good imagination in sex. So she asked me if I can show her all those fantasies so that she can "choose" from them. She said:

"your fantasies would be like a menu...I'd choose from it whatever I want to try out!"

Question is: I want to keep some things "mysterious" and "unpredictable". I think that showing my sexual fantasies to her would kill the magic and the spark of the mystery and thus the "surprise" in those fantasies. But showing her those fantasies would also make it more entertaining, more comfortable and even 'fun' to have a varied sexual life. So here im lost between keeping things mysterious (and thus keeping the attraction and the spark) and between showing things making them more fun and entertaining.

Should I keep those fantasies to myself, and keep the magic?
Or shall I show them and add more fun to the experience?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 887 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:48 am
Why does it have to be all or nothing? Can't you share a few and leave a few for, erm, later?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 09:48 am
If you have such a "good imagination in sex" why do you keep asking for techniques, how to's and what should I do's.....?

use your imagination.
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Mon 29 May, 2006 05:27 am
even if i do have a good imagination, it doesnt mean i know enough.

my imagination is about the process as a whole, not the details. i.e the scenario, the mood, the reaction...etc. And still, receiving feedback from those experienced would definitely put me on the right track more than imagination.

The idea of keeping some fantasies for later on is very good. So it would do no harm to show my fantasies? It will not kill their magic and mystery?
0 Replies

onthequiet

Reply Thu 8 Jun, 2006 05:44 am
bring the fantasies out .

i reckon if you do bring it out in the open , it will give you time to work on things that shes not going for and you can work on them slowly slowly over time with her .

if you dont bring your wild fantasies out now , you may actually get over them yourself in time and brush them under the matt wondering or as time goes , she may lose her sex drive and just diss them as " forget about it " with a closed mind .

Live for today .
0 Replies