Bacterial Pneumonia

Reply Sat 27 May, 2006 04:16 pm
http://www.healthsquare.com/mc/fgmc0406.htm

A cousin of mine, two years older, whom I have not seen in forty years and barely knew, has died of the disease. After reading the information obtained from the link provided, I thought at first that no one else could make the same mistake, the symptoms being what they are. Reflecting further, it began to seem she might have avoided the doctor out of the fear that she might have been diagnosed to have the same illness that killed her mother a few years ago. Fear and dread make some of us behave that way. With her mother, breast cancer was the culprit. You will perhaps find it hard to believe anyone could endure that kind of suffering for three weeks before relenting and going in to be treated. By then, it was too late. I don't believe anyone here will make the same error, but one never knows.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 589 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Letty

Reply Sat 27 May, 2006 04:32 pm
edgar, Bud had bacterial pneumonia. I awakened to find him really burning up with fever. I gave him a light alcohol bath and took him to the doctor the next morning. They gave him a sulfa drug, and everything was clear in twenty four hours. I cannot believe that your dear cousin could have functioned that long.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 27 May, 2006 06:09 pm
The women in my family are tough, strong and STUBBORN.
0 Replies