What is the nastiest thing you have done to an ex?

Reply Sat 27 May, 2006 08:30 am
What is the nastiest thing you have ever done to an ex.I am lesbian and I couldn't even tell you what I did it was so bad!So come on tell me yours and I will see if they are as bad as what I did!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,947 • Replies: 26
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 03:39 am
I completely ignored her.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 05:35 am
I have never done anything nasty to an ex.

Why would I?
0 Replies

prettyrussian

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 05:59 am
Well if you disliked them you might want to get revenge.That said the best revenge is not getting revenge becaudse it makes tham feel guilty.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:53 am
Isn't the idea of getting revenge kind of immature?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:54 am
I scratched my butt with her toothbrush. A really good deep scratching.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 07:57 am
Laughing You must have been furious to do that, bear!
0 Replies

prettyrussian

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 08:02 am
Yes but I am only 18 so I am allowed to be immature.Anyway I don't think of getting revenge anymore because I am back with her.Great idea scrtatching your butt with her toothbrush!Although I would never do it.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 08:05 am
prettyrussian wrote:
Yes but I am only 18 so I am allowed to be immature.Anyway I don't think of getting revenge anymore because I am back with her.Great idea scrtatching your butt with her toothbrush!Although I would never do it.

how about the other pretty russians, would they
0 Replies

prettyrussian

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 08:20 am
I don't know I haven't asked.I think Svet would but apart from that I can't see the others wanting to get revenge.It is true you know there are 6 of us!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 09:50 am
prettyrussian wrote:
I don't know I haven't asked.I think Svet would but apart from that I can't see the others wanting to get revenge.It is true you know there are 6 of us!

and yet...you all have identical writing styles.....

facinating.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 10:24 am
I grew out of wanting revenge on someone just because I broke up with them, when I was around 14.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 10:24 am
Chai Tea wrote:
prettyrussian wrote:

and yet...you all have identical writing styles.....

facinating.

Now that you pointed that out..

it too will change.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Sun 28 May, 2006 11:59 am
I grew out of wanting revenge after the first four or five exs I killed.

Joke! Don't call the police! Prison sucks!
0 Replies

rache

Reply Mon 29 May, 2006 10:28 pm
my worst !
I fall in love with my teacher who is the sex with me. I hate myself. what matter with me. I never experience this kind of thing. I really feel guilty. I cannot concentrate at my studying. I cannot do anything but thinking about her. even though I past almost two years after completing her class, I am still. I donot know what I can do. Can I talk to her? I always ask self. I am very upset, and stressful.

That is my worst.
0 Replies

prettyrussian

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 05:34 am
How awful!However if your teacher had sex with you she should never be allowed to work as a teacher again!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 30 May, 2006 06:37 am
Re: my worst !
rache wrote:
I fall in love with my teacher who is the sex with me. I hate myself. what matter with me. I never experience this kind of thing. I really feel guilty. I cannot concentrate at my studying. I cannot do anything but thinking about her. even though I past almost two years after completing her class, I am still. I donot know what I can do. Can I talk to her? I always ask self. I am very upset, and stressful.

That is my worst.

hopefully you aced the course....
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 04:51 am
i think that wanting revenge is completely immature.

why want to unneccesarilly hurt someone you once loved?
i dont get it.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 19 Jun, 2006 05:09 am
The Pentacle Queen wrote:

why want to unneccesarilly hurt someone you once loved?
i dont get it.

I think its so we can hurt them as much as they have hurt us.Let them know how it feels

Personnaly Ive never known a guy to be hurt.
Ive never seeked revenge.Never thought it was an option.For some reason I always felt like I deserved being dumped!!How odd am I!!

Happy to say Im still on speaking terms with both ex's(thou one ex's wife wont let me speak to him and i havnt spoken to the other since the break up, so Im assuming im still on speaking terms with him)Ok, in retrospect Im not doing too well re speaking terms.

The best revenge is to just get on with life.Nothing will pee your ex off more than seeing you happy.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 20 Jun, 2006 01:57 pm
material girl wrote:
The Pentacle Queen wrote:

Personnaly Ive never known a guy to be hurt.

I know men who have been hurt - why wouldn't they be? Some of them were in a lot of pain. They just didn't wail about it out loud.
0 Replies