Ways to create attraction - Its not that easy is it?

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 10:33 am
Hello everyone;

We all know the "attraction" factor between a male and a female, and that enjoying someone or being comfortable with him or her or even wanting that person doesn't necessarily mean being "attracted" to him and her.

What are some ways to create an attraction in a given meeting, encouter or date?
What would you do as a guy, to create a spark of attraction with the girl?

I know that to be attractive, you've got to be unpredictable, mysterious, funny, etc... in a way that would SHOCK the girl and therefore starting to get her attracted.

So from your experience guys, what are some tips and advice and behaviors that would create ATTRACTION? I do need your help in this, because I feel do lack it, but that I can really attain it once I know how its really done.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 941 • Replies: 13
No top replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 12:49 pm
Quote:
know that to be attractive, you've got to be unpredictable, mysterious, funny, etc... in a way that would SHOCK the girl and therefore starting to get her attracted.

Honestly...unpredictability, humor and shock...doesn't always create an attraction. It might possibly make room for repulsion.

And..you can't cause someone to be attracted to ya..its all in what the other person finds attractive.

Take my friend and I, what I find attractive, she doesn't...and what she finds attractive, I don't. We both have different taste in men....

So..my advice to you, is just to be yourself...and quit worrying about alluding her into an attraction. If its there, its there. If not....its not.

And if that isn't good enough..lol, go buy yourself some Realm for men, its known to have enough pheromones in it, that it puts pigs in the mating stance! LOL
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 02:55 pm
hmm.."being myself"

if I want to be myself with a girl...I would:

be veeeeeery nice
be always smiling
be always the one talking
make sure she is veeeeery comfortable..whatever she wants, happens (almost)
id buy her red roses from time to time

do you think this is attractive??????

i dont.

ive tried it with one girl. it never worked. she used to tell me " i feel soooooo comfortable with u...ur sooo nice...but im not attracted to u. nothing is challenging when im with u. everything is just toooo good..but not attractive"

you have to understand the logic of females and adjust to it. it helps them and helps you

thats what im trying to do
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 10:02 pm
Quote:
you have to understand the logic of females and adjust to it. it helps them and helps you

I am a female....lol

Quote:
if I want to be myself with a girl...I would:

be veeeeeery nice
be always smiling
be always the one talking
make sure she is veeeeery comfortable..whatever she wants, happens (almost)
id buy her red roses from time to time

do you think this is attractive??????

Yes I do...who wants a phony? Being a WOMAN...lol, I want a MAN...to be a MAN...and not think... to be attractive to me..that he'd have to put on a show. That says alot for any women that would think that way...more or less a man that does...

Quote:
ive tried it with one girl. it never worked. she used to tell me " i feel soooooo comfortable with u...ur sooo nice...but im not attracted to u. nothing is challenging when im with u. everything is just toooo good..but not attractive"

Just one? Maybe it was the wrong girl? Maybe you oughta try it with the next one...lol

Sounds like you have it figured out anyways...so Good Luck!
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 07:09 am
well it looks like different females get attracted for different reasons..isnt it? i wonder what other males/females on the forum have to say about that
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 08:03 am
Yes, it's amazing. Women actually are not one-size-fits-all. Smile
0 Replies

smog

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 08:18 am
Re: Ways to create attraction - Its not that easy is it?
vonderjohn wrote:
What would you do as a guy, to create a spark of attraction with the girl?

Eye contact.
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 09:31 am
and what would you do to be "unpredictable" ? what kind of behavior would do that? i found that difficult to really apply..
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 10:10 am
Why do you think women like unpredictable men, VJ?

It's possible some women may like that, though I can't actually fathom it, but where'd you get that idea?
0 Replies

smog

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 10:29 am
I'm the most predictable person alive. That's never gotten in the way (except when I wanted it to, of course).
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 11:05 am
In order to maximise your attraction to women, you must wear a fireman's uniform and carry a small puppy. Tell her that you have just rescued the puppy from a burning building.
0 Replies

Shazzer

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:09 pm
Lord Ellpus, let me say that if women are attracted to men with a sense of humor, you must be beating them away with a broom.

I'm with Smog on the eye contact.
0 Replies

LoveMyFamily

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:50 pm
Slappy's article..

http://www.able2know.com/forums/about70322.html

This might help, vonderjohn.
0 Replies

vonderjohn

Reply Tue 16 May, 2006 05:10 pm
Quote:
Slappy's article..

http://www.able2know.com/forums/about70322.html

This might help, vonderjohn.

EXCELLENT article....comprehensive, detailed, realistic, clear and just perfect. Thank you so much! That was exactly what I was looking for. This can easily conclude the thread. Big thanks !!!

(but hey if anyone has any additions to what slappy said in the article, please go ahead Razz )
0 Replies