Why would you do this?

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 07:06 am
Is it just my friends, or, when people split up does the guy out of the rlationship ALWAYS start texting other girls straight after, just saying stuff like 'hi, how are you?'

I would like to ask WHAT is the point of this? What is the logical reasoning behind it? To try and take your mind off things? To remind themselves that there are other girls?
I mean what are the actual emotional reasons, i dont mean like 'just because their bastards etc...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 668 • Replies: 12
No top replies

tin sword arthur

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 07:11 am
I don't mean to rain on your angry, but it may just be your friends. None of the guys I know has done this, including myself. No, I take that back, one guy I know has. But he's a gigantic ass, an egomaniac who needs to feel that every girl in the world wants him and he can have them at any time. Maybe that's this guy's problem, too.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 07:20 am
Guys like girls/sex, they do it to say to their ex 'f*ck you, look at me, Im over you and Im getting it on with other girls'.

'Hi how are you' is just a pre empter to 'do you wanna meet up'.

Or they are doing it to make you jealous.You will see them doing it, you will get jealous at thinking he has another woman and you go back out with him.

Sadly the latter seems to work.

Shame the guy cant rely on their personality to win the ex back.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 07:41 am
that would make sense.

well whatever it is i think its pathetic.

i suppose its like an ego boost.
arent i lucky i have nice friends who txt both of the culprits back and told them to **** off.
Smile
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 07:51 am
I thought the Pentacle Queen was severely traumatized but then I noticed she only used 13 angry emoticons instead of the customary 14 when one wants to send out signals that help is needed.

I'll check back later.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 07:53 am
I think its pathertic too but that males for you.

Not all men, I have to say, but most, and usually below the age of 35.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 07:57 am
When Gertrude and I broke up for a while back in '04 I angrily sent out text messages to Bertha, Beatrice, and Claudia. I asked them all the same thing, "hi, how are you?"

I think Gertrude got the point, because she came running back to me like a lost puppy.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 07:59 am
How did she know youd sent them texts?
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 08:03 am
you had better be joking gus!!!!!!

i might just give you an extra Twisted Evil
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 08:03 am
You know how women like to talk.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 08:05 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
You know how women like to talk.

And thats what guys play on.

It probably has less of a benefit to the guy if the ex doesnt see him texting the other women of the ex never finds out.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 08:07 am
Pentacle Queen, have you ever been approached on the streets of London by a guy who looks like this...

http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/18290911244220cd8975f9.jpg

He's usally carrying flowers and candy and has a confused look on his face.

I think he may be a pervert, so be careful.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 12 May, 2006 08:09 am
haha!
Is this an experement to see if i should tell lord epslus?
0 Replies