English to Spanish translation hlep

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 04:14 pm
I've been having insomnia for years. I recently traveled to Mexico where my insomnia got worse. I was exhausted. So I went to a doctor who gave me something that works wonders. I would like to write him a thank you note, but I don't know how to translate it to Spanish.
Would anyone help me?

I would like to say something like the following. Please feel free to change the wording or format if more culturally appropriate. Thanks.

Dear Dr. ABC:

Thank you very much for prescribing the medicine for my insomnia. It was a wonderful medicine. The first night I took it, I got 8 hours of sleep - the first time in a long, long time. With help from the drug, I have been sleeping well and I feel like a different person. I now feel full of energy and I am very happy.

Thank you,
sign
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 475 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Pantalones

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 01:19 pm
Estimado Doctor ABC:

Le agradezco el haberme recetado la medicina para mi insomnia. Es una medicina maravillosa. La primera noche que la tomé, dormí 8 horas - la primera vez en mucho, mucho tiempo. Con la ayuda de la medicina, he estado durmiendo bien y me siento como una persona diferente. Ahora estoy lleno de energía y estoy muy feliz.

Muchas gracias,

signature
0 Replies

douglashuang

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 01:23 am
Muchas gracias
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 11:08 am
No hay de que
0 Replies