Bush: Worst moment? 9/11. Best moment? Catching a big fish.

squinney

Reply Wed 10 May, 2006 06:25 am
Clinton never claimed that as a highlight.

He said, "Afterwards, I had a Miller High Life."

(If yer gonna play with the big dogs, try to keep up)
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 01:18 am
It is obvious that you have not read Clinton's book, Ms. Squinney. He was responsible for a large rise in cigar sales immediately after his abberation was discovered. However, I have heard that he was not allowed to use cigars when Mrs. Clinton was present after the incident with Monica. He did comply since he was aware that Mrs. Clinton communicated with Lorena Bobbit soon after the Monica incident.

I don't blame Bill for that, do you?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 05:13 am
Bernard to YOU putting a cigar in Monica may have been the highlight of Clinton's presidency.

To Clinton it was just.... Thursday.
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 02:28 am
I am very much afraid that you are in error, Bear. Clinton wrote that was one of the mistakes of his life. Have you read his autobiography or don't they have books in North Carolina?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 13 May, 2006 12:04 pm
it was just a little joke massagatto. we have them here as well as books

we even read them..
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 12:53 am
I respectfully suggest that if you do have access to books, you should share some of the key ideas in those books with us. I am not aware that you are in the habit of doing that. It's easy. Put quotations around the material from the book, credit the author, and put down a page number so that someone can check your quote's accuracy.

I am sure that you know that, because of a large amount of pictorial content, comic books do not make for a good reference.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 07:22 am
your boy is **** massagatto and you can use all the clever wit in your arsenal ( and if that's an example it's a small arsenal) to obfuscate, but the truth is in the process of outing and your boy is going to Crawford in disgrace. You can't change it, but it's amusing to watch you squirm.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 10:02 pm
BernardR wrote:
It is obvious that you have not read Clinton's book, Ms. Squinney. He was responsible for a large rise in cigar sales immediately after his abberation was discovered. However, I have heard that he was not allowed to use cigars when Mrs. Clinton was present after the incident with Monica. He did comply since he was aware that Mrs. Clinton communicated with Lorena Bobbit soon after the Monica incident.

I don't blame Bill for that, do you?

And BernardR was the first one in line for cigars! Wonder if Ms. BernardR was thinking "Lorena Bobbit" also?
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 10:05 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Was it a perch or a bass? Lets try to get the stories straight.

Ask your village idiot. He's the one telling fish tales.
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 10:07 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/Magginkat/16c358b5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v737/Magginkat/14f4459f.jpg
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sun 14 May, 2006 10:28 pm
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
it was just a little joke massagatto. we have them here as well as books

we even read them..

so does he

http://buffalobeast.com/48/rainman.jpg
0 Replies

BernardR

Reply Mon 15 May, 2006 03:04 am
You may have misunderstood me, Blue Veined...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I respectfully suggest that if you do have access to books, you should share some of the key ideas in those books with us. I am not aware that you are in the habit of doing that. It's easy. Put quotations around the material from the book, credit the author, and put down a page number so that someone can check your quote's accuracy.

I look forward to the information you will share with us--using those books you are talking about, of course!
0 Replies