Dentist Phobia

Jack Webb

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 12:46 am
Going to the dentist these days is a piece of cake. Except for the expense I don't mind it at all. I went for 10 years without seeing a dentist. Then after the divorce I decided to spruce up my mouth before I began dating. At first it was rough. I had the super cleaning deal where the dentist goes way, way down below the gum lines and scrapes. It requires anesthetic, lots of needles. Needles in the roof of the mouth were the most painful experiences I ever had in my life. The dentist did one "quadrant" at a time.

That was six years ago. Since then I visit him every four months. I have had a few crowns installed as well as several fillings too but I get a good cleaning every four months and my teeth are in very good shape. Not many guys pushing seventy that have a head of teeth as nice as mine. The ladies always compliment my smile. Very Happy

These are modern times. The dentist is nothing to be afraid of.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 9 Jun, 2006 05:13 am
Yeah, I'm having that super cleaning done too. One half of my mouth was done last time and I have to do the other half next visit. The good news is that after all the years of neglect, my teeth aren't that bad. It is a lot better than I remember it being when I was a kid.
0 Replies