Limbaugh arrested

WhoodaThunk

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 08:57 am
Hard Hat Area!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beware!

Liberals falling from soapboxes and high horses ...
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 09:12 am
... and conservative blowhards falling from grace. Hard hat area, indeed.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 09:37 am
Let the mudslinging resume...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 10:31 am
Sturgis wrote:
snood wrote:

Never, ever the simple truth from the scum sucking bushophiles.....

Nothing like using ignorant twerpy little quips to win more friends over to your side, eh, Snood? The simple fact that some people believe what George Bush says and admire him as a President is always another chance for leftist liberals to come out whining. Scum sucking? Bushophile? Liking is not loving, not so sorry to burst your bubble.

Speaking of truth, when was the last time Bill Clinton told the truth?

If I was in Vegas I would be willing to bet my life, the lives of my family, and all my possesions that Clinton has told the truth (politically ) more recently than bush.... Laughing
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 10:35 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
Sturgis wrote:
snood wrote:

Nothing like using ignorant twerpy little quips to win more friends over to your side, eh, Snood? The simple fact that some people believe what George Bush says and admire him as a President is always another chance for leftist liberals to come out whining. Scum sucking? Bushophile? Liking is not loving, not so sorry to burst your bubble.

If I was in Vegas I would be willing to bet my life...

Have you decided whether to go with ground burial or cremation?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 10:36 am
I'm a full cadaver donor.....
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 10:36 am
mm wrote:
As for him being gay,why does that matter and why is it important?
I dont know,nor do I care,if he is gay or not.
I do find it interesting that the only people it seems to matter to are the people that say its wrong to worry about a persons sexual orientation.

It's probably too spacial for mm to understand what all this means, but edgar pointed it out pretty clearly. He still misses the point.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 10:38 am

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I plan to rot in an open grave so my loyal subjects (former students) can have one last look. Consider it a final science project...
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 11:24 am
Sturgis wrote:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I plan to rot in an open grave so my loyal subjects (former students) can have one last look. Consider it a final science project...

Generous to the end.....
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 11:29 am
Aren't I though?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 11:51 am
I'll drink to that! Wink
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 12:05 pm
mysteryman wrote:
I am only bringing him up because if you truly believe that Clinton did nothing wrong,for the reasons listed,then you must also believe Rush did nothing wrong.

Are you playing the "every conservative politician and talk-show host is entitled to get-out-of-jail for all their criminal conduct because of Clinton" card again? Your post is a silly, ineffectual attempt to deflect and derail attention away from Limbaugh.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 12:12 pm
Debra, Their fallback on Clinton is their only challenge to all the criminal behavior of republicans now charged or being investigated. Funny.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 12:42 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Debra, Their fallback on Clinton is their only challenge to all the criminal behavior of republicans now charged or being investigated. Funny.

Perhaps if the left wing whackadoodles hadn't spent every last second of the last several years saying Clinton was a saint, he wouldn't be brought into near as many threads. Keep in mind the Lefty whinefest cost them dearly. It's now two elections lost because of the "Let's coronate Billy-Boy" theatrics. Even without the lies and the Monica deal and the failure to follow through on taking down Bin Laden, Clinton was a do-nothing President.

Let's look at the records:

Bush the first...gave us the signature on the A.D.A. (which mostly schlub Democrats are now shredding with their greed as they sue every last place on earth)

Clinton swore he would give us all health care, he sent Hillary out and she presented a disaster, Clinton dropped health care (remember his big televised speech and the plastic health care card he held up and how he said he would do nothing else until a health care bill was passed? As soon as he was told it was a no-go, even by his strongest Democratic allies, he dropped it rather than make any adjustments.

Bush the second...signed in the Medicare Prescription Drug plan. Sure it sucks, and is far from what it should be but at least he got something put through. The Democrats, for all there blubbery talk about caring, never did. Even now the Dems are not doing anything to amend the current drug plan.

The other day a friend says to me that in his run for the Presidency, John Kerry couldn't show the legislation passed during his tenure as a Senator, because so little was passed during those years since they were mostly Republican controlled years. I made clear to him that he could have and should have at the very least shown the bills which he had co-written and/or introduced. My friend conceded that I was right on that point.

This was just a quick snapshot of what the positives are about Bush. Sadly, liberals will never be able to understand all of this...just too unwilling to open their minds to possibilities, thoughts and ideas.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 12:48 pm
sturgis, You're still missing all the criminal charges and investigations against republicans of the today and now; the past is the past, and nothing is accomplished by continuing to show us what Clinton did or didn't do.

Have you heard about Abramoff, DeLay, Rove, Cheney, Bush, Libby, and Fitzgerd? Perhaps not, from your constant repeat of the past.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 12:51 pm
Sturgis wrote:
snood wrote:

A conservative lied? A republican lied? So what? Clinton got a blowjob and lied. Therefore . . . free blowjobs and lies for everyone!

Again, deflection and derailment.

You seem to think it's the goal of open-minded people who respect other people's rights and freedoms to get hypocritical, prejudiced, jackasses over to their side. However, most people understand that gay-bashers, liberty-oppressors, and hypocritical religion & morality imposers rarely (if ever) acknowledge the wrongfulness of their conduct and will never stop their attempts to impose their hateful, prejudiced policies on the rest of society. Who in the heck would want them on their side except for the conservative right wing polititicians who use them as useful idiots and pander to their hateful prejudices and delusions of moral superiority in order to win their votes?

You: IF you don't give us "morally superior" people the respect that we believe we are entitled to, you won't get our vote. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 12:53 pm
Debra_Law wrote:
. . . free blowjobs and lies for everyone!

Is there a special line?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 12:57 pm
Clinton swore he would give us health care.
Bush swore he would get Osama Dead or Alive.

Gee. anyone can look like a failure if you pick the right stuff.

The difference.
Clinton gave us peace, prosperity and a budget surplus.
Bush has given us an ongoing war that has nothing to do with 9/11, deficits forever, high gas prices, an economy that is based solely on deficit spending. But hey, tax cuts for everyone.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 01:00 pm
Don't forget, Bush also promised to bring democracy to the Middle East; we're all waiting. It's only costing US taxpayers $2 billion a week and about 2 American lives every month. Clinton lied about a blow job. Nice comparison.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 01:01 pm
parados wrote:
Clinton swore he would give us health care.
Bush swore he would get Osama Dead or Alive.

Gee. anyone can look like a failure if you pick the right stuff.

The difference.
Clinton gave us peace, prosperity and a budget surplus.
Bush has given us an ongoing war that has nothing to do with 9/11, deficits forever, high gas prices, an economy that is based solely on deficit spending. But hey, tax cuts for everyone.

The current difficulties are due to Clinton.
0 Replies