Limbaugh arrested

nimh

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 05:16 am
Oh, I thought that you were in deep disagreement with other posters here using the word "arrested", period - that you thought they shouldn't have.

But I was wrong, then. OK. You had no problem with that, just wanted to make clear that the actual word "arrested" did not appear in those three individual links, even though they appeared in a host of others. Allright.

So you're acknowledging that he was arrested now, then?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 05:23 am
Laughing

Good luck, nimh. I applaud your persistence, but I'm afraid this bird is so far hid up his own behind that he can't tell denial from shinola.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 05:26 am
nimh wrote:
Oh, I thought that you were in deep disagreement with other posters here using the word "arrested", period - that you thought they shouldn't have.

But I was wrong, then. OK. You had no problem with that, just wanted to make clear that the actual word "arrested" did not appear in those three individual links, even though they appeared in a host of others. Allright.

I never said he wasnt,at least I dont think I did.
My original comment was dealing with the 3 links I posted.
But,it does seem that Newsweek magazine is saying he wasnt arrested.

But,if you want me to acknowledge that he was arrested,then I will do that.
HE WAS ARRESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that make you feel better?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 05:30 am
mysteryman wrote:
nimh wrote:

wotta maroon
0 Replies

WhoodaThunk

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 05:58 am
dlowan wrote:
WhoodaThunk wrote:
Um-hmm. If you're in 7th grade.

Well, I graduated from that many years ago and went on to study for many, many more years.

Of course, you and your ilk consider that evidence of moral turpitude and general badness.

I wonder why that is?

Speaking of psychiatry, I have numerous theories about that.

Did you have anything of substance to add, or will you continue with your standard meaningless negativity and illogical diversions?

I await any signs of intelligence and meaningful commentary, and will respond if such should emerge.

I shall not hold my breath.

Sorry ... it's much too early for me to deal with your usual load of mean-ass glibness. Maybe later ... probably not.

What a mean-ass freak show ...
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 06:29 am
mysteryman wrote:
The childish pictures posted dont bother me...

Awesome! Well, if that's the case, this one is LONG past due for you, bro. Get to your phone ASAP!

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/575/gotissues5cc9wi.jpg

mysteryman wrote:
My point was that the first 3 links that I posted did not use the word "arrested",nothing more.

That is a LIE. Your statement is NOT TRUE. You sir, are a LIAR. Your point was to imply that Limbaugh was not arrested. That you tried (unsucessfully) to imply that he wasn't by using semantics was weak. Now your backtracking to cover your ass (which was proven to be wrong) with about as much grace as Lucille ball when she was working the conveyor belt packing chocolates.

Hey, look! Aren't those your pants?

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9288/pantsonfire2xe.jpg

Unfortunately, you have sucessfully ruined this thread, and its become nearly as much of a joke as yourself. There's no reason to take it seriously anymore.
0 Replies

WhoodaThunk

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 06:46 am
JustanObserver wrote:
Unfortunately, you have sucessfully ruined this thread ....

That's not true.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 06:58 am
The 3 stories MM cited didn't say arrested. They SCREAMED arrested.

The process listed is an arrest, plain and simple. Anyone with simple reading comprehension would have stated Rush was arrested based on the process cited. To hide behind the use of the word "arrested" is juvenile. (See my swimming example earlier.)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 07:05 am
snood wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
nimh wrote:

wotta maroon (emphasis added)

heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee . . .

okbye
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 07:14 am
mysteryman wrote:

Immensely. Now that wasnt so hard, was it?
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 07:27 am
nimh wrote:
mysteryman wrote:

Well, it took 23 pages.... But then again, we're talking about mysterman!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 03:45 pm
old europe wrote:
nimh wrote:
mysteryman wrote:

Well, it took 23 pages.... But then again, we're talking about mysterman!

Wow!

Tomorrow the world....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 05:04 pm
WhoodaThunk wrote:
dlowan wrote:
WhoodaThunk wrote:
Um-hmm. If you're in 7th grade.

Well, I graduated from that many years ago and went on to study for many, many more years.

Of course, you and your ilk consider that evidence of moral turpitude and general badness.

I wonder why that is?

Speaking of psychiatry, I have numerous theories about that.

Did you have anything of substance to add, or will you continue with your standard meaningless negativity and illogical diversions?

I await any signs of intelligence and meaningful commentary, and will respond if such should emerge.

I shall not hold my breath.

Sorry ... it's much too early for me to deal with your usual load of mean-ass glibness. Maybe later ... probably not.

What a mean-ass freak show ...

Well, you could keep moaning whenever your nastiness is returned to you, or you could answer a reasonable question, which would make a welcome change.

Here is one of the questions again...

dlowan wrote:
WhoodaThunk wrote:
If would be interesting to have a truly impartial 3rd party read this thread and act as an armchair psychiatrist. Is the right nitpicking by questioning the negative connotations of an actual cuff & stuff arrest? Does the left feel cheated by being deprived of its big game trophy due to his plea bargaining? Which side engages in namecalling first? Most frequently? Which side relies most heavily on invective and perjoratives?

Huh?

This "left" doesn't feel deprived of anything. Addicts are best treated not imprisoned and persecuted.

The only thing that makes this worth a pinch of **** is Limbaugh's appalling hypocrisy in denouncing addicts and calling for harsh punishment.

Does the right deny that this is wrong behaviour, to assert in an influential public position that people should be treated harshly, while doing what you condemn them for? This idiot presumably had some sort of influence over his listeners.....has he used this justly in this case?

Presumably, if the man had any ethical backbone he ought to be insisting on harsh punishment for himself...

The usual "clinton was bad" crap is not even relevant...unless you have evidence that clinton railed against extra marital sex and/or oral sex,
0 Replies

WhoodaThunk

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 07:17 pm
Is Rush's lawyer available?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-05-04-kennedy-crash_x.htm?csp=24
0 Replies

SierraSong

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 09:20 pm
He wasn't near a river, I hope.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 05:33 am
What would you rightwingnuts do without the Kennedys and Clintons to punctuate your every goofy thought? Sierra, get your behind back over to the "Rumsfeld" thread, and answer the damn question, if you have any balls at all...
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 06:56 am
What's the link to the Rumsfeld thread?

Yummy.

Joe(~ Cool ~)Nation
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 07:00 am
Here ya go, Joe....

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=72756&highlight=
0 Replies

WhoodaThunk

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 11:29 am
HYENA FORAGING/PREDATORY BEHAVIOR:

Reputation as skulking scavenger, craven coward, and killer of young and sick animals applies to relations with humans. Hyenas are persistent but remarkably craven when confronted. Perfect opportunists, they always take the path of least resistance.

Clan members sometimes deliberately set off in packs to hunt specific quarry. More often, what looks like pack hunts begin as chases by 1 or 2 hyenas that others passed en route join.

Whenever 2 or 3 hyenas feed on the same carcass, they begin squabbling;
by thus broadcasting the presence of meat, they unwittingly invite all pack members in earshot to the feast.
0 Replies

SierraSong

Reply Fri 5 May, 2006 01:23 pm
Very funny Laughing

And I don't about you, but I always take a sleeping pill before I drive home at 3 am. Doesn't everyone? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies