my happiest and worst day!

rache

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:17 pm
today I took my final exam in a course. I totally failed, I never do the test like this. on the other hand, my clinic teacher gave me the evaluation which said, "she just needs confidence in her ability!" I feel my english accepted by my teacher. today, I don't know how to say!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 466 • Replies: 5
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:19 pm
What matters is your concerted effort to succeed in in your education. It's never too late, but the longer you wait, the more difficult it becomes to succeed.
0 Replies

rache

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:23 pm
I know, but I exerted the whole semester to study, I can't get the fair result. I am so frustrated. am I stupid? I don't know what I am thinking!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:45 pm
rache, You're probably like my student days. I was terrible at taking tests, although I knew the subject matter better than 50 percent of the students taking the test. I remember teaching some other students macroeconomics, because they had difficulty understanding the course. They ended up with a better grade.

Don't give up; the real reward is completing your education and getting that piece of paper that says you've graduated. After that, work harder than anybody else to achieve your goals.
0 Replies

D1Doris

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:45 pm
The evaluation could have been a lot worse though. Your teacher obviously believes in you, which is definately a good sign.
Don't worry, I'm sure you're not stupid. When are you gonna take the test again?
0 Replies

rache

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:58 pm
If I failed, I have to restudy this course again next semester. I think Cicerone Imposter said right, I need calm down and try again. thanks for you all help, I feel much better. I think the problems may be I focus to the grade too much, and ignore what I really need to study. I feel it is not easy to be a student in Canada. it is a full time job, need to put all concentration on. I hope I can do well next time. aslo, I hope my professor will evulate me not noly from the tests.
0 Replies