Top White House posts go to Jews

freedom4free

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:37 pm
Quote:
I am curious... do you believe that the Nazi's killed millions of Jews in the holocaust?

Yes definitely, but the number is variable.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:50 pm
Chumly wrote:
freedom4free

Again I don't care what you think, other people think, that other people think……
Again I don’t cares about your copy and paste.
Again trying to avoid my questions with your obvious dodges is not going to work at all.
Further I am not asking what your views would be if others took offense.
Again I don’t care about any of your so-called “respected Jewish paper” copy and paste.

Are you then saying you do not support the claim made in the tittle? Again I don't care what someone else wrote, I am asking you. I am not asking how you would feel if someone took offence to your tittle. Again trying to avoid my questions with your obvious dodges is not going to work at all.

Here, for the sake of convenience, I’ll put my questions / challenges together so you can answer them properly and all in one post.

Let's see your own lists. Let's see you answer my questions directly.

Is your copy & paste in some way meant to imply Israel does not do the best it can?

Is your copy & paste supposed to imply that the infinitely richer USA does not have a serious poverty issue itself?

Again I’ll ask, given you appear as a self-styled Middle East expert of the copy and paste variety: if you were “at helm with so much against them, how well do you think you would have fared?”

Lets add one more given that you have started with the highly dubious and prejudicial claim that “Top White House posts go to Jews”. By that assertion/logic top White House posts do not go to non-Jews. Which is of course complete garbage.

- You have yet to prove this is true by even a modicum of real evidence unless you are claiming George, Dick, Conalesa et al are Jewish.
- Why did you not also say Top White House posts go to whites?
- Why did you not also say Top White House posts go to Christians?
- Why did you not also say Top White House do not go to Blacks?
- Why did you not also say Top White House do not go to Hispanics?
- Why did you make such a crassly inflammatory and outright deceitful claim if you are not anti-Semitic?
- Explain your purpose in making the crassly inflammatory and outright deceitful claim that “Top White House posts go to Jews”.

Let's see your own lists. Let's see you answer my questions. Right now, right here, in your own words.

Hey, got an idea, why don't you answer my questions for me, so people can view/analyze my bias from your side, this way i don't have to rebut, i'll agree to what ever you say, we can end this debate quickly and efficiently without wasting web-space. Smile

Because whatever i say you will surely disagree.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:35 pm
freedom4free wrote:
Hey, got an idea, why don't you answer my questions for me,
And what questions would those be at this late date? Given you started this thread, and you made any number of dubious copy and paste claims, I have every right to question you on them.
freedom4free wrote:
So people can view/analyze my bias from your side, this way I don't have to rebut, i'll agree to what ever you say, we can end this debate quickly and efficiently without wasting web-space. Smile
I have no idea what you are talking about here but if your intention is to obfuscate you are only doing to yourself.
freedom4free wrote:
Because whatever i say you will surely disagree.
Given your constant dodging of my direct and to the point questions, you now are again trying to dodge the questions by claiming I "will surely disagree". What specious unsubstantiated nonsense given you have not even put any real effort into answering my questions. Plus I have not responded to what little you have produced in the way of direct answers. Plus where in the rules of argument is it stipulated that you as the claimant (of your dubious copy and pasted claims) should not respond to anyone except those that agree with you.

Talk about more of the same cliched dodging.
Let's see your own lists. Let's see you answer my questions directly!
You are a chicken!
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 04:37 pm
Here, again, for the sake of convenience, I'll put my questions / challenges together so you can answer them properly and all in one post.

Are you then saying you do not support the claim made in the tittle?

Let's see your own lists. Let's see you answer my questions directly.

Is your copy & paste in some way meant to imply Israel does not do the best it can?

Is your copy & paste supposed to imply that the infinitely richer USA does not have a serious poverty issue itself?

Again I'll ask, given you appear as a self-styled Middle East expert of the copy and paste variety: if you were "at helm with so much against them, how well do you think you would have fared?"

Lets add one more given that you have started with the highly dubious and prejudicial claim that "Top White House posts go to Jews". By that assertion/logic top White House posts do not go to non-Jews. Which is of course complete garbage.

- You have yet to prove this is true by even a modicum of real evidence unless you are claiming George, Dick, Conalesa et al are Jewish.
- Why did you not also say Top White House posts go to whites?
- Why did you not also say Top White House posts go to Christians?
- Why did you not also say Top White House do not go to Blacks?
- Why did you not also say Top White House do not go to Hispanics?
- Why did you make such a crassly inflammatory and outright deceitful claim if you are not anti-Semitic?
- Explain your purpose in making the crassly inflammatory and outright deceitful claim that "Top White House posts go to Jews".

Let's see your own lists. Let's see you answer my questions. Right now, right here, in your own words.
0 Replies