Top White House posts go to Jews

freedom4free

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 01:40 pm
Clumsy, are you telling me NOT to quote from a top Jewish news paper ? Shocked

Answer this first, then we can continue...
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 01:47 pm
I don't give a damn about any of your copy and pasting. All you done so far is make yourself look truly foolish with your very clumsy dodging of my questions.

So far you are chicken to answer my direct questions and appear to think you make argument with copy and pasting. Let's see your own lists. Let's see you answer my questions directly.

Is your copy & paste in some way meant to imply Israel does not do the best it can?

Is your copy & paste supposed to imply that the infinitely richer USA does not have a serious poverty issue itself?

Again I'll ask, given you appear as a self-styled Middle East expert of the copy and paste variety: if you were "at helm with so much against them, how well do you think you would have fared?"

Lets add one more given that you have started with the highly dubious and prejudicial claim that "Top White House posts go to Jews". By that assertion/logic top White House posts do not go to non-Jews. Which is of course complete garbage.

- You have yet to prove this is true by even a modicum of real evidence unless you are claiming George, Dick, Conalesa et al are Jewish.
- Why did you not also say Top White House posts go to whites?
- Why did you not also say Top White House posts go to Christians?
- Why did you not also say Top White House do not go to Blacks?
- Why did you not also say Top White House do not go to Hispanics?
- Why did you make such a crassly inflammatory and outright deceitful claim if you are not anti-Semitic?
- Explain your purpose in making the crassly inflammatory and outright deceitful claim that "Top White House posts go to Jews".

So far you are chicken to answer my questions and appear to think you make argument with copy and pasting and links. What a joke! Let's see your own lists. Let's see you answer my questions. Right now, right here, in your own words. You're chicken!
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 01:53 pm
Look who's copying & pasting ? Laughing

Comon Clumsy, answer the above question, you can do it, its easy. Laughing
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 01:56 pm
No copy and pasting. If you want to copy and paste you own questions because I did not respond and you claim I am being deceitful be my guest.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 01:58 pm
Chumly wrote:
No copy and pasting.

Its 'copying & pasting' NOW answer the question phuleeze...
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 02:00 pm
Answer my questions!

I don't give a damn about any of your copy and pasting. All you done so far is make yourself look truly foolish with your very clumsy dodging of my questions.

So far you are chicken to answer my direct questions and appear to think you make argument with copy and pasting. Let's see your own lists. Let's see you answer my questions directly.

Is your copy & paste in some way meant to imply Israel does not do the best it can?

Is your copy & paste supposed to imply that the infinitely richer USA does not have a serious poverty issue itself?

Again I'll ask, given you appear as a self-styled Middle East expert of the copy and paste variety: if you were "at helm with so much against them, how well do you think you would have fared?"

Lets add one more given that you have started with the highly dubious and prejudicial claim that "Top White House posts go to Jews". By that assertion/logic top White House posts do not go to non-Jews. Which is of course complete garbage.

- You have yet to prove this is true by even a modicum of real evidence unless you are claiming George, Dick, Conalesa et al are Jewish.
- Why did you make such a crassly inflammatory and outright deceitful claim if you are not anti-Semitic?
- Explain your purpose in making the crassly inflammatory and outright deceitful claim that "Top White House posts go to Jews".

So far you are chicken to answer my questions and appear to think you make argument with copy and pasting and links. What a joke! Let's see your own lists. Let's see you answer my questions. Right now, right here, in your own words. You're chicken!
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 02:02 pm
freedom4free is chicken to answer my questions

freedom4free is trying to avoid the questions
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 02:07 pm
No, seriously Chumly buddy, i have nothing against real original jews, infact i think they're the most intelligent people on earth [swear] , its just the Zionist's who are hi-jacking Israel/America.

There are in fact many Jewish movements, groups and organizations whose ideology regarding Zionism and the so-called "State of Israel" is that of the unadulterated Torah position that any form of Zionism is heresy and that the existence of the so-called "State of Israel" is illegitimate.

No one has had to create any antagonism between Torah and Zionism because such antagonism exists by virtue of the essence of Judaism itself, which can never tolerate the heresy of Zionism.

Zionism is wrong from the Torah viewpoint, not because many of its adherents are lax in practice or even anti-religious, but because its fundamental principle conflicts with the Torah.

Unfortunately, due to many undesirable factors, the view of Torah-true Jewry has been concealed from the general public.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 02:22 pm
Hi freedom4free,

Would you be kind enough to quote my questions exactly, and provide your direct specific answers to each question right below each of my questions.

We can dialogue on your other views once my baseline questions have been answered directly, specifically, and in your own words.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 02:51 pm
Quote:

I really don't understand what you mean by 'best it can' at what exactly ?

poverty/making peace with Palestinians/declining to sign the treaties/fighting terrorism/spying/ deceiving/using aid/etc etc...

make the questions clearer please.

Quote:

Poverty cannot be avoided anywhere in the world, infact the more poor people the greater the army recruits, i wouldn't be supprised if governments delibratly keep people in poverty for this reason.

Quote:
Again I’ll ask, given you appear as a self-styled Middle East expert of the copy and paste variety: if you were “at helm with so much against them, how well do you think you would have fared?”

Not sure what you mean.

Quote:
Lets add one more given that you have started with the highly dubious and prejudicial claim that “Top White House posts go to Jews”. By that assertion/logic top White House posts do not go to non-Jews. Which is of course complete garbage.

Told you, NOT my quote, usually people post the same title of their article, i think its against the rules to modify a 'copyright' article.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 02:54 pm
WHY IS WORLD JEWRY OPPOSED TO THE ZIONIST STATE http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/opposed.html
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 02:55 pm
Hi freedom4free,

We are starting to get somewhere but you've left a huge chunk completely unanswered and asked for clarification on some. Please answer them all, and all in one post, then I'll address them all, all in one post, then we can move ahead.

Might I suugest we simply ignore what blueflame1 is on about so there at least a semblance of congruency.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:01 pm
Chumly wrote:
You've left a huge chunk completely unanswered.

Quote:
Why did you not also say Top White House posts go to whites?

Because i copied the title of the original article, i did NOT modify it.
therefore i could not say Christians/Blacks/Hispanics...

The author of Jewish article is to be blamed, why don't you write to them ?
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:03 pm
Are you then saying you do not support the claim made in the tittle? Again I don't care what someone else wrote, I am asking you. I don't care if you find a website that says Donald Duck is the new messiah I am asking you.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:11 pm
Chumly wrote:
Are you then saying you do not support the claim made in the tittle? Again I don't care what someone else wrote, I am asking you.

Well lets look at it this way, i didn't think people would be so concerned, but if it offends, then i do not support the 'quote/title' , i thought if a respected jewish paper can use it, then it would be ok for me to use it.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:19 pm
freedom4free wrote:
You'd have to be blind not to see...

THE Great Seal

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/images/oseal.jpg

If you don't swallow the anti-semetic conspiracy theories that there is a Jewish plot to control the world, why did you post this?

(For those who don't know the propaganda, you will note in this picture that is on a dollar bill, the stars are in the shape of a star of David. This symbol was put there by the Masons who, as the present anti-semetic propaganda tells it, are controlled by the Jewish bakers.)

I am not blind, in fact I call anti-semetism as I see it.

I am curious... do you believe that the Nazi's killed millions of Jews in the holocaust?
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:25 pm
Quote:
If you don't swallow the anti-semetic conspiracy theories that there is a Jewish plot to control the world, why did you post this?

Why Jewish ?

Can't it be Zionist Control...?

Checkout the link blueflame1 posted above.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:26 pm
freedom4free

Again I don't care what you think, other people think, that other people think……
Again I don't cares about your copy and paste.
Again trying to avoid my questions with your obvious dodges is not going to work at all.
Further I am not asking what your views would be if others took offense.
Again I don't care about any of your so-called "respected Jewish paper" copy and paste.

Are you then saying you do not support the claim made in the tittle? Again I don't care what someone else wrote, I am asking you. I am not asking how you would feel if someone took offence to your tittle. Again trying to avoid my questions with your obvious dodges is not going to work at all.

Here, for the sake of convenience, I'll put my questions / challenges together so you can answer them properly and all in one post.

Let's see your own lists. Let's see you answer my questions directly.

Let's see your own lists. Let's see you answer my questions. Right now, right here, in your own words.
0 Replies

freedom4free

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:29 pm
West Germany has paid out more than $35 billion in reparations to the Zionist...

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p243_Weber.html

------

Many Israeli Holocaust survivors live in poverty

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/24/AR2006042400573.html

------

Do you get it now ?
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 03:35 pm
freedom4free

So where are your lists?
Where are the answers to my questions?
Again trying to avoid my questions with your obvious dodges is not going to work at all.
0 Replies