Bitch Slap

Eva

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:35 pm
That's the one!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 06:58 am
>sigh<

im still hoping to see three powerhouses naked in the mud..

do be do be do be

i can wait ya know..
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 07:10 am
Actually, the woman doing the hitting reminds me of my Aunt Martha.

She ran a truck-stop for a while. A truck driver tried to leave with a kid she recognized as having arrived with another couple. He nabbed him by the video games and took him by the arm out the door. Aunt Martha got to him as he was climbing into his truck. Dragged him to the ground and beat the crap out of him. He still hadn't gotten up by the time the cops arrived.

Another time, a female truck driver complained about her food after she had eaten three fourths of the plate of country fried steak, gravy and mashed potatoes. Aunt Martha asked her why this was the third time in two weeks that she had waited until she was basically finished eating before complaining - hoping to get a free meal. The woman said something smartass, and next thing ya know, Aunt Martha has her wearing the rest of her food.

I love my Aunt Martha! I kinda feel like bitch slappin' someone myself today! Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 07:27 am
squinney wrote:
Actually, the woman doing the hitting reminds me of my Aunt Martha.

She ran a truck-stop for a while. A truck driver tried to leave with a kid she recognized as having arrived with another couple. He nabbed him by the video games and took him by the arm out the door. Aunt Martha got to him as he was climbing into his truck. Dragged him to the ground and beat the crap out of him. He still hadn't gotten up by the time the cops arrived.

Another time, a female truck driver complained about her food after she had eaten three fourths of the plate of country fried steak, gravy and mashed potatoes. Aunt Martha asked her why this was the third time in two weeks that she had waited until she was basically finished eating before complaining - hoping to get a free meal. The woman said something smartass, and next thing ya know, Aunt Martha has her wearing the rest of her food.

I love my Aunt Martha! I kinda feel like bitch slappin' someone myself today! Laughing

I guess today isn't the time to talk to squinney about that threesome for my upcoming birthday..... Laughing
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 08:01 am
http://www.retnuh.com/images//bitchslap.jpg
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 08:09 am
Busted!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 08:18 am
blacksmithn... just one of our many role playing games... that one's called the school marm and the naughty boy.....

You should see the gynecologist and the sorority girl....
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 09:11 am
As long as you're not into Wilbur and Mr. Ed.... Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 09:16 am
blacksmithn wrote:
As long as you're not into Wilbur and Mr. Ed.... Laughing

Lassie and Rin Tin Tin....
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 27 Apr, 2006 09:19 am
Two more classic TV shows ruined for me....
0 Replies