Must beans always mean fartz? Is there as less windy way?

Photography Lover

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 09:50 am
@msolga,
Beans do not make me fart. Farting is great though. I farted just now while typing this answer!
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 11:21 am
What is a "mean fartz" ???
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Mon 13 Mar, 2017 11:33 am
I don't know if any of these remedies will work. Bean sugars are oligiosaccarides that we can't digest because of our lack of the correct enzyme. But the bacteria have no problem digesting it. The gasses are byproducts of this digestion so we can blame those little guys. So you might as well blame the dog if you're in a room full of people, all the good that will do. Beano is another product, an enzyme that breaks down bean sugar. I've never tried it and am resigned to getting protein froms fish and eggs.
0 Replies

Agent1741

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2018 12:52 am
@Lord Ellpus,
I love Heinz which you can get here but no Sainsburys or Tesco's, have not had them in years
0 Replies

Agent1741

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2018 12:54 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyOi23OIwxw
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2018 11:24 am
I'm not going to go into this very much on this thread because I have another thread on the same subject. I make tempeh from chickpeas, and there is very little gas if they are cultivated properly. I get about 90% of my protein from chickpea tempeh, which is superior in taste to soy bean tempeh and safer too, and it's loaded with soluble fiber, which we need to feed our mutualistic intestinal bacteria. It costs me about $0.80 a day for high quality protein.
0 Replies