chips

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 06:16 am
hey, i dont know why im posting this. but im bored and i found it funny.
me and bf went for a meal while back and i had some itallin thing with chips a , and i got a bit drunk on red wine as did he.
well anyway, we got home and he took my dress off in his bedroom, and when we woke up in the morning there was chips all over the floor from where id dropped them between my boobs when i was eating and they went down my dress.
may not be that funny, but it was a kind of 'had to be there' thing.
but i was just thinking how nice things are when things like that are funny in a relationship and not embarassing. thats why i love my boyfriend. he makes everything so nice.
similar views?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 853 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 02:06 pm
Of course. We laugh all the time. We've said things to each other like, "You reek of suntan lotion." and it's not hurtful, it's just silly. I wish I could come up with a better example right now, it's a lot of stuff, but the bottom line is that we try to make each other smile because isn't the end, isn't that what's important?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 02:10 pm
Re: chips
The Pentacle Queen wrote:
hey, i dont know why im posting this. but im bored and i found it funny.
me and bf went for a meal while back and i had some itallin thing with chips a , and i got a bit drunk on red wine as did he.
well anyway, we got home and he took my dress off in his bedroom, and when we woke up in the morning there was chips all over the floor from where id dropped them between my boobs when i was eating and they went down my dress.
may not be that funny, but it was a kind of 'had to be there' thing.
but i was just thinking how nice things are when things like that are funny in a relationship and not embarassing. thats why i love my boyfriend. he makes everything so nice.
similar views?
delightful story pq. But what was he doing wearing your dress?
0 Replies