BAAAD SITUATION

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:30 pm
yaa so i posted about this girl i was seeing who wouldnt hold my hand and was basically hypocritically with intimacy, telling me im moving too fast by wanting to hold her hand, but wanting to hook up with me 10 min later.

So anyway, that took a 180 degree turn, and shes been totally different lately, wanting to hug me and kiss me. So for a week, things have been good, until today.

Now the background with this girl is, we started liking eachother when she had a bf. Things progressed and she eventually broke up with her bf for me...or so i thought. She told me she did, but im pretty sure she didnt. Her "ex" bf's myspace still says they are in a relationship, she goes to see him still, and i know when she says she has to call me back shes on the phone with him.

Also, im not able to go to my prom so she said she was gonna ask him because they are friends. (she initially told me she wasnt gonna go, so i asked a friend of mine, but then i found out i couldnt go, and she told me she was going...). So today, a friend of mine asked her who she was going to prom with and she said "her bf". I asked her about it and she said she doesnt know what she was thinking and if i couldnt trust her thats too bad. She still denies she has a bf.

Idk what to do, shes asking me to trust her and i want to, but i feel like id be wrong to ask her to prove to me she doesnt...idk please help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 762 • Replies: 10
No top replies

nimh

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 05:50 pm
This + your previous post I saw = you're being played.

Sorry.

It sounds like you're sincerely emotional about her, like you sincerely care ...

which is all the more reason to get out while you're not yet too invested.

She gonna break your heart. Perhaps she just likes fooling around with you, perhaps she likes entertaining the notion of perhaps being with you, but right now - what was that book called, for women? "He's just not that much into you".

Save your self-respect and tell her - at most - that you want her but only if its for real - and she's not acting like it's for real, so you're gonna forget about it. Either that or just tell her you may be a nice guy but you're not one for being played, and cut her off, period.

Its gonna be harsh - for you, I mean - perhaps all the more if it turns out she wont, in fact, make much of an effort to stop you. But better now than down the road when you've let this really drag you down. Lot of possible heartache in wait for a nice guy like you in a set-up like this.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 06:01 pm
I might be mistaken, but didn't everyone in the other thread tell you that she was bad news and that you should get away from this girl, no matter what? I think that that advice is even more relevant now. Get away from this girl. No matter what. Don't hold her hand, don't hug her, don't kiss her, don't date her. Get away.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 06:09 pm
Yup, you're her favorite "kick me" toy. Get some self respect and walk away.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 19 Apr, 2006 06:36 pm
Yup. Better now, bc the truth is this is not a genuine relationship and you deserve better.
Check this out later, after you've ignored all our advice:

http://www.heartless-bitches.com/rants/manipulator/BadRelationships.shtml

There's a lot of good stuff on that site you may like. Including:
'Nice Guys?BLEAH!'...
'The Man with no spine'a parable for nice guys

and

Red Flags (that one has like 132 red flags of a bad relationship).

Take care and good luck.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 07:33 am
Cut your losses and head for the hills. You're her toy, and that's a lousy position to be in. This girl does not care for you.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 07:35 am
Dump the bitch.
0 Replies

MrBob329

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 08:45 pm
i know i need to get out of it, but everytime i try i just feel like im making such a big mistake and i end up giving in
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 08:50 pm
Jesus H. Christ on a crutch! Grow a set and walk.

Or get used to being her (or someone just like her) lapdog.

Take it from me, boyo, there's plenty of other-- better-- fish in the sea!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 20 Apr, 2006 08:56 pm
The longer you wait, the longer the hurt will last. This girl will rip your heart out and drive it down your throat. Now, I know that sounds very harsh, but take it from an older gal who has seen girls like this her entire life, you don't want to continue with this one. She is playing you and there's no doubt in my mind.
Dump the loser! You're to good for her ;-)
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 21 Apr, 2006 04:49 am
MrBob329 wrote:
i know i need to get out of it,...

Forget the rest of what you said. You know you need to get out of it. Now do it.
0 Replies