What do you think Love is?

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 11:49 am
Now here's a question that many people have many different answers to. I want to know, from those of you who have experienced love, if you can describe it. What does it feel like? How do you know? I am referring primarily to romantic love. From those of you who do not think you've experienced it, do you have any ideas about what it might be like?

I would prefer if people didn't answer with the generic, "You just know". If that's how you feel, that's cool. I'm just looking to see if people can describe what they think Love is in their own experiences. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 654 • Replies: 5
No top replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 12:57 pm
I don't know I often think i'm in love then look back and go oh god how ridiculous. I think i'm not in a position to answer this question.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 01:02 pm
I am incapable of love and therefore, like tagged_lyricist, must pass on this question.
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 03:14 pm
I guess that's why I ask the question - because there have been so many times where I thought I was in love, but then looked back and realized what I fool I was. Maybe that's what being in love is - being a fool. Maybe it doesn't have to be everlasting. But then, maybe I'm just describing infatuation. Perplexing...
0 Replies

ralpheb

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 03:27 pm
You know your in love when your hands are sweaty, your face is flushed and your chest hurts. or is that a heart attack?
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Sat 15 Apr, 2006 08:29 pm
heart attack i think, I think love is something you grow into and infatuation and lust are what we all msitake initailly for love and often that wears off whatever and we left feeling a fool.

Love is probably a slower thing to develop i dunno rambling ehre...
0 Replies