am i moving too fast?

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 02:14 pm
so ive been very close to this girl for almost a year. We never made it an official relationship because she was with someone else until a few months ago. No I am just waiting for the right time, but I keep getting discouraged by things like what I am about to tell you.

So recently, I took her with me to get a present for my moms birthday. We spent the day together and we had a great time. During the day, I tried to give her a hug and she pushed me away and made a weird comment that kind of made me feel like an a**. I also tried to hold her hand and she got very weird about it and refused to do it. Now mind you, we have been very close for close to a year now.

So on my way to bring her home, she reaches over and starts kissing me and my neck. I didnt want any marks or whatever so I gave her a kiss and just kinda left it at that, but not letting her get too carried away.

She then became very quiet and seemed almost upset. I spoke to her later in the day and she was very very mad and she later on tells me that she felt I was moving too fast. And we began to fight because I didnt know what she meant or why she said I was moving too fast. I even asked her if she felt trying to hold her hand was moving too fast and she said, "to me it is". So naturally im very confused, because we have done that...plus MUCH more before and she has never said it to me.

She has a history with me of just saying random stuff like once she told me she thought I only wanted one thing...which isnt true since we never had sex, Im still a virgin and yea...so I didnt want her thinking that, so I stopped being as agressive and just basically stopped trying to initiate anything more then a hug because I wanted her to know I did care about her alot.

I dont think she has told her family about how she feels about me, and ive tried to get her to come meet mine over and over again, but she always ends up bailing out on me.

Im just so confused...she does all this weird stuff and idk what to do...we are both 18 if anyone is interested. Ya she also lied to be about seeing her exbf a while back, but I let it go because I trusted that all they did was talk. She really seems to be spending more time with him then me.

Idk what to do, i dont wanna be like YOU CANT SEE HIM...but idk, please help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,694 • Replies: 20
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 03:00 pm
I'd say the gal is psycho and stay away frm her. Or just stay friends.
0 Replies

MrBob329

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 03:01 pm
yeaaa so u think i should ditch her huh
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 03:04 pm
Ditch her....

You can't read her mind....She's playing games.

Don't touch me! Then she's kissing you on the neck, you don't respond....she doesn't get to turn you away again.

She wants to have the ball in her court to call the shots...

Ditch her!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 03:05 pm
My diagnosis is that she's an idiot.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 03:05 pm
Sounds like it might be some sort of public/ private thing?

That holding hands in public is a declaration of couplehood that she's not ready for yet, while she's fine with fooling around in private?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 03:07 pm
Or she might just be an idiot.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 03:10 pm
How does she refer to you in public?
"my friend Bob"?
"Bob"?
"my boyfriend Bob"?
or does she avoid it altogether?

I think you have made some big mistakes with this girl. Also, I don't really get why you would want to be with her - obviously you have liked her for a long time - while she was with someone else - but 'acting' as the friend. Yet it is obvious you wanted more. She knew this. I think - if she wanted to be with you, she would have made it clear by now.

Right now she is acting out and you are suffering for it. Stop letting it yank your chain.

I think it would be best to find yourself a girl of your own. Not her.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 03:29 pm
LOL, I'm with Kicky, she's an Idiot!

Give it up........

Move on.........

I've seen girls like that, you drive them around, they cry on your shoulder over broken relationships, you support them mentally;emotionally, your there for them.

But where are they for you?
0 Replies

MrBob329

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 03:55 pm
yaaa she said i only think about myself
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 04:53 pm
kickycan wrote:
My diagnosis is that she's an idiot.

I believe Sir Can has caught the correct.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 05:18 pm
I also agree with the "idiot" theory. If a gal did those things to me I wouldn't give her a date.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 05:25 pm
NickFun wrote:
I also agree with the "idiot" theory. If a gal did those things to me I wouldn't give her a date.

I hear you. But you'd give her your penis, wouldn't you?

She's playing games. Either just be ok with being only friends, and don't act like anything more, or ditch her ass.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 05:40 pm
I never thought I'd agree with Slappy....lmao
But........he's right also.

Either be friends, nothing more. Or ditch her.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 05:44 pm
Mr. Bob--

Welcome to A2K.

She says you think only about yourself.

Often people accuse others of their own faults.

This is not a pleasant person. Getting further involved could be very painful for you.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 07:11 pm
Bob - you didn't answer how she addresses you (my questions from before).

I'm wondering if she even thinks of you as her boyfriend or friend at all.
You may be believing something that is all in your head.

She may be an idiot, but you need to step up to the plate and do what is good for you and your dignity. You are not a victim.
0 Replies

MrBob329

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 07:32 pm
well we arent going out as i said in my OP...but she keeps telling me she wants to be with me
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 07:50 pm
Why do you want to be with her?

She says she wants to be with you, but her actions say otherwise. Why waste your time with this chick?

Are there other girls you like? Ones who aren't tied up with ex's or playing games.
0 Replies

MrBob329

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 08:52 pm
lets just say im anxiously waiting for college because i dont much care for too many people in my HS
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 12 Apr, 2006 08:59 pm
That'll be next fall, right?

Have fun 'til then, don't worry too much about this particular girl (if it works out great, if it doesn't oh well), and then have a lot more fun when you escape to college.
0 Replies