92

Dinner tonight - or last night.

jcboy

1  
Reply Wed 6 Jul, 2022 05:21 am
@CalamityJane,
They were just okay, nothing special. I probably would not buy them again, I ran out of time to cook that's the only reason I bought them.

1  
Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2022 06:15 pm
@jcboy,
Tonight I planned and prepared a chicken with stuffing recipe I found online. It was easy to prepare and put together....took about 20 minutes to pull everything together and then stuff it in my oven for 30 minutes to become tonights dinner. I have a lovey double oven set up and preheated the oven, placed the dish inside and 35 minutes later I pulled it out and voila, it was cold. Apparently I heated one oven, then placed the casserole into the other. I am so irritated, I'm typing this as I wait for the damned thing to cook properly.

Hopefully, the recipe works out or I'm selling the house.

Jessica23

1  
Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2022 11:43 pm
It was actually really good. Have you done any improvising over the last couple of days?
Bubbles66

1  
Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2022 01:45 pm
@Jessica23,
I had Scampi, chips and garden peas. Yum. Smile