9/11 terrorists

Equus

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 10:39 am
I have a good friend who is a bit off the deep end at times. He insists to me that some of the 19 terrorists who supposedly hijacked planes on 9/11 are still alive. He claims the US Gov't was mistaken on their identities and the real people have been located in their home countries. Is there even a shred of truth to this? I think he's wacko.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 716 • Replies: 2
No top replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 11:02 am
Early on there were reports of this, but I don't know what became of them. I think the conventional wisdom is that their ids were used by the hijackers.
0 Replies

stratman

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 09:05 pm
Re: 9/11 terrorists
Equus wrote:
I have a good friend who is a bit off the deep end at times. He insists to me that some of the 19 terrorists who supposedly hijacked planes on 9/11 are still alive. He claims the US Gov't was mistaken on their identities and the real people have been located in their home countries. Is there even a shred of truth to this? I think he's wacko.

this started basically when Mohammed Atta's father was interviewed right after 9/11 and stated that his son was alive. It also is not helped by news agencys and Conspiracy theorists not understanding that people can have the same name and nationality. In some cases, the same DOB.
0 Replies