Me, my wife and a plate of food

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 12:12 pm
Got some pics scanned of me, Mrs. cav and a plate of food entered in an Abolut Citron Vodka recipe contest a few years ago. For your amusement:

http://cinnabar10.tripod.com/memywifeandaplateoffood
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,672 • Replies: 16
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 12:18 pm
Cool! Check you out with your chef's jacket and everything.

Naomi looks about like I expected her to (from what I can see behind that mongo cigar). When are you going to rope her into posting? (Love the dress!)

Such a darling couple... *schniff*
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 12:28 pm
Mrs. cav sticks to 2 boards, Lord of the Rings oriented... Rolling Eyes She knows if she came here, she would never leave the house, would get fired and we would be on the street Laughing Me, on the other hand, I work from home, so the less I leave, the more I get done, or so it is supposed to work that way...
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 02:03 pm
This proves once again that all A2K people are mondo gorgeous. :-D

I know what you mean about Mrs. cav being concerned about becoming hooked. Mr. Jespah recently posted from work and came home, wanting to know what would happen if he suddenly became an A2K addict.

This is what a second PC is for, methinks.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 02:35 pm
Heh heh....Incidentally, Mrs. cav will be in Boston for the Memorial Day weekend...I must work, sadly, here in Toronto Sad But...any sight suggestions? She has never been to Boston, I have, and my strongest memory was Roxbury....don't think I want to send her there, lol.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 02:41 pm
Gorgeous, and talented too! Very Happy
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 03:30 pm
Ah, depends what she likes (we'll be on Cape Cod, hmm).

Museums? The Isabella Stewart Gardener Museum is very different and easy to get to by trolley (Ruggles Station stop on the Green E line, then walk a couple of blocks behind the Museum of Fine Arts, which is also a nice place to go but is more conventional than the Gardener).
Historical stuff? There's the good old Freedom Trail but you don't need to walk the whole dang thing. I like the Common and the old Granary burial ground. That's plenty of history and you're cheek by jowl to much more modern stuff.
Scenery? Walden Pond is getting a bit commercialized but drives up Rte. 2 will take you into Concord and the like. Lots of farms and whatnot.
People-watching? I'd take either Commonwealth Avenue near the Public Garden (cross streets are in alphabetical order moving away from the Public Garden: Arlington, Berkeley, Clarendon, Dartmouth, Exeter, etc.) or the Copley Square area or Newbury Street. Newbury has a bunch of little cafés where you can sit and watch the passing parade. Comm. Ave. is quieter but the area I'm talking about is rather elegant. Copley Square has shopping.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 04:25 pm
Hmm...she will probably want places to write, but I think she will find those on her own. Lively Irish pubs that aren't too scary with Westies? She might like that....
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 04:41 pm
To me, Westies are West Highland White terriers.

Irish pubs can be loud, but during the day they should be fine. There's one in Faneuil Hall where we've gathered. Ack, can't recall the name. littlek and quinn1 would know.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 04:46 pm
Faneuil Hall...Black Rose is a decent Irish pub, and so is Kitty O'Sheas. But South Boston is a very Irish area, too. So many Irish bars around here, you can't go 100 feet without running into one.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Mon 5 May, 2003 04:47 pm
I have reiterated the Boston requests in the 'Boston Gathering' thread Very Happy Maybe Westies is a NY term....mean Irish thug types...gangs and all...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 01:08 am
Great pics Cav. Thanks :-)
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 01:14 am
hey Cav, what kind of work are you doing from home? I've been looking for ways to earn income from home but mostly run into scams.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 01:18 am
Butrflyney
I think Cav is into catering. He's a chef.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 02:35 am
Yeppers. Smile
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 06:05 pm
fab page!

good to 'see you'. and a gal with a montecristo! yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaw!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 6 May, 2003 07:17 pm
She's the ultimate trooper in my eyes, ehBeth!
0 Replies