How to get my wife feelings back towards me?

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 03:21 pm
Well, its obvious that she's feeling a void somewhere....and if she's true to her word, then believe her. Sounds like she has more than one issue within the marriage, and instead of trying to persuade her to fall back in love, why don't you find out what the void is and see about working on them, then maybe all the piece will fall back into place.

BUT.....from a woman's perspective, we have our moments of loneliness and isolation where a comforting arm wrapped around us takes our mind away from all the troubles and worries. But the minute you roll over, their back.

And like Eva Said..." They'll just make themselves and each other miserable, trying to recapture feelings they once had.'

Thats true, because no matter how hard you try, that brick wall that was put in place...doesn't get torn down in one day.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 04:23 pm
Erm...

aren't there two questioners here?
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 04:57 pm
Talk to a lawyer and see if you can separate your things from her things BEFORE she takes you to court with a divorce.

I won't advise you to tell her that you went to a lawyer, because she make take the upper hand and run with it.

She's jerking you around, and that's not fair to you. You deserve an explaination, and if she says that she doesn't know, then she DOES need to see a counselor. Miscarriages can really mess with a woman's mind, and that may be the cause, or the catalyst, who knows which one.

If you show that you're serious about NOT being strung along, she may either get to the point and make a clear decision or realise that she really does love you and understands that she's taken you for granted.

Don't argue in front of your child.

Good luck!!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 05:32 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Erm...

aren't there two questioners here?

Yes.

(1) jysaner...the guy who started this thread about his wife (that discussion ended several weeks ago) and...

(2) lovehurts...the girl who reopened the thread today to talk about her boyfriend.

I was talking to lovehurts. I think MMS and HickoryStick were talking to jysaner (is he still around?) Hope lovehurts isn't too confused.
0 Replies

HickoryStick

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 05:42 pm
Yes, I was talking to the author of the thread.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 05:47 pm
Humm, and I thought I had read and comprehended the whole thread. Somewhere I missed "lovehurts"....WEll NOW....... Embarrassed

And here I thought I had a reasonable answer...lol
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 06:44 pm
Apparently, I'm just talking to hear myself speak.

Well, certainly not the first time and won't be the last either, I'm sure!
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 06:46 pm
Wanna talk dirty some more? :wink:

I'll listen...lol
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 06:49 pm
You MUST be bored!
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 06:51 pm
I'm eagerly anticipating the return of my children...as we speak.

SNORT!

Actually, I have a headache...lol
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 06:52 pm
Well, isn't that the story of my life in a nutshell! Laughing
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 06:53 pm
HAHA.......maybe tommorrow...lol

I'm fixin' to hit the couch, 3:35 a.m comes early, and I'm sleep deprived as it is....lol

(Damn, do them words sound familiar to you or what?) LMAO
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 07:05 pm
Goodnight then. Pleasant dreams. And stay away from that other website or you'll never get any rest! You'll be too busy ordering up a storm....
0 Replies

lovehurts

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 08:19 pm
Blacksmith~ Yes i've heard of the thing booty call... but im not going to put out until his feelings come back... He's not that type of guy.. and if his feelings dont come back with in these next 2 weeks.. then were just going to be good friends!! And go from there.. He's not the type to f*ck me n leave me
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 08:56 pm
Well he's a better man than I... Laughing
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 09:00 pm
Quote:
Well he's a better man than I...

Shocked

Lovehurts, I'm going to have to go back and re-read the postings,...to figure out where you come in at...seems I was talking to the other one...lol
0 Replies

Sadhub

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2016 03:57 am
Hi Guys,

It's been 9 years we are married. We got a 7 year old boy. We married when she was 19 and I was 23. Couple of weeks back we had a fight (not a major one) but she just left me. I tried to beg, plead and everything to convince her to get back to me. Nothing worked so I went on NC and on 5th day she called me to talk to our kid (he stays with me). Then later she spoke to me stating that I am a real good husband and she has a lot of respect for me. However there is no Love factor now. She says she married me at 19 when she was a bit immature and now feels like she did a mistake as she could have found someone more better. Also she says that she is not kinda "marriage material" and its not my fault at all and asks me to move on. I assume she is just getting hits by other bachelors making her feel so. I am not bad either. I have a good physic and do get lot of hits. I have been always loyal, never cheated on her. I changed completely after our marriage and fulfilled all her dreams (big house, own car, kid (that was her choice), foreign trips, etc). I now don't know what to do. I feel disgraced and used. I am feeling pathetic as I did everything for her when I had nothing and she just left me. I also feel bad for my kid as he is now questioning me since many days of why we both parents are not taking him out together.

She wants a divorce from me and she says that she respects me but cannot love me and hence cannot stay with me under same roof. Any suggestions guys. Is this midlife crisis or she is dating someone or is she just done with everything and wants to stay alone? This is very confusing and I am finding it very difficult to survive. I have done everything according to her and leaving her now after 10 years is quite impossible. I can't imagine anyone replacing her in my life. Where as I can't even imagine her leaving me and going in such a situation. I went through many sites, videos, foroums and I am trying to be calm, enjoy, hit the gym, work hard, concentrate more on carrier but it all goes into vain when I am back home. Even while I am gyming or working, I cannot forget her even for a sec. Any suggestions to help me please?
jespah

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2016 06:41 am
@Sadhub,
Therapy. Either for both of you to hash your feelings out, or for you to go to alone. Note: the outcome might not necessarily be the rekindling/repairing of your marriage, but at least you will have made an effort with a qualified professional helping you out.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2016 07:41 am
I wish people who have other issues would start their own thread, instead of hijacking the original post. Sadhub and Lovehurts - Please!!

0 Replies