I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul"
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 06:50 pm
Good quote of a pertinent lyric.

I want to know how much Bush & Co. did know -- it's being kept top secret. If we knew, it could blow the nation apart. This administration could rationalize a fart in an elevator, stating, "It stinks, but it wasn't me."
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 07:18 pm
If we don't find out it could blow the world apart. This is one disscusion out of thousands of websites and hundreds of books. The truth could dispell world wide war.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 6 Apr, 2006 07:08 am
LW wrote-

Quote:
This administration could rationalize a fart in an elevator,

In English refined circles we don't use tasteless and cliched language of that nature.

A few of many examples-

1Stepping on a duck.

2-Launching an air biscuit

3-Fudge as in "Excuse me your Majesty but your mother is handing out the fudge again."
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 8 Apr, 2006 11:12 am
http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=5416

Hunter S. Thompson warned he'd be suicided
6 comment(s).
Toronto Globe and Mail | February 26, 2005:

Paul William Roberts in his Globe and Mail article of Saturday, February 26, 2005 wrote the following:

Hunter telephoned me on Feb. 19, the night before his death. He sounded scared. It wasn't always easy to understand what he said, particularly over the phone, he mumbled, yet when there was something he really wanted you to understand, you did. He'd been working on a story about the World Trade Center attacks and had stumbled across what he felt was hard evidence showing the towers had been brought down not by the airplanes that flew into them but by explosive charges set off in their foundations. Now he thought someone was out to stop him publishing it:
"They're gonna make it look like suicide," he said. "I know how these bastards think . . ."

Hunter S. Thompson ... was indeed working on such a story.

Now check out this February 25 Associated Press story about Thompson's death. Sounds a lot like a professional hit with a silencer:

"I was on the phone with him, he set the receiver down and he did it. I heard the clicking of the gun," Anita Thompson told the Aspen Daily News in Friday's editions.

She said her husband had asked her to come home from a health club so they could work on his weekly ESPN column...

Thompson said she heard a loud, muffled noise, but didn't know what had happened. "I was waiting for him to get back on the phone," she said.
(Her account to Rocky Mountain News reporter Jeff Kass is slightly different: "I did not hear any bang," she told Kass. She added that Thompson's son, who was in the house at the time, believed that a book had fallen when he heard the shot, according to Kass' report.)

Mack White sums up the questions
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 11:41 am
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 01:00 am
Pentagon releases 9/11 security video

By Robert Burns in Washington | Wednesday, 17 May , 2006, 08:42

The Pentagon on Tuesday released the first video images of American Airlines Flight 77 crashing into the military headquarters building and killing 189 people in the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

The images, recorded by Pentagon security cameras outside the building, were made public in response to a December 2004 Freedom of Information Act request by Judicial Watch, a public interest group. Some still images from the video had previously been leaked and publicly circulated, but this was the first official release.

The airplane is a thin white blur on the video as it slams into the Pentagon at ground level. Almost instantly a white flash and a huge orange fireball appear on the video, followed by a tower of grey-black smoke. One of the videos shows a Pentagon police car driving in the direction of the impact point shortly after the plane hit.

Travelling at an estimated 560 kmph, the hijacked American Airlines plane ploughed into the southwest side of the Pentagon at 9.38 a.m. EDT, shortly after two other hijacked airlines were flown into the twin towers at the World Trade Centre in New York. The attack set off fires in a portion of the Pentagon and killed 125 people inside, in addition to the 59 passengers and crew and the five men who hijacked the plane at Dulles International Airport.

The Pentagon had previously refused to release the videos, saying they had been provided to the Justice Department as evidence in any criminal proceedings.

"We fought hard to obtain this video because we felt that it was very important to complete the public record with respect to the terrorist attacks of September 11," said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch.

Cheryl Irwin, a Pentagon spokeswoman, said families of the victims of the Pentagon attack were not consulted before the videos were released on the Pentagon's Web site.

http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=14206103
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 01:30 pm
Thanks for that article Amigo.

The 'security video' is bull**** can't see any plane. Laughing

The one question the government cannot answer about 9-11 (hence totally ignores).

With a supposedly unknown number of airplanes flying across the eastern portion of the coumtry and crashing into buildings, with the President's presence at Booker Elementary in the media three days prior, and with an airport just 4 miles away, how did the United States Secret Service know they did not need to move the President to keep him safe? How did the United States Secret Service know they did not need to throw Bush into his armored limo and start driving in any direction to foil a possible inbound? How did the United States Secret Service know they were not making targets of all those women and children by keeping them in that room with the President?

How did the United States Secret Service KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE PRESIDENT WAS NOT A TARGET THAT DAY?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 17 May, 2006 04:28 pm
Zippo, Do you know where I can see the video? Post a link if you find one.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 06:37 am
Former NY Times reporter Judith Miller to assert she was warned of large scale attack before 9/11

RAW STORY
Published: Thursday May 18, 2006

In AN ALTERNET EXCLUSIVE THURSDAY, former New York Times reporter Judy Miller tells Rory O'Connor and William Scott Malone about the story she'll regret for the rest of her life -- the fact that an anonymous White House source told her in July 2001 that an NSA intelligence report predicted a large al Qaeda attack, possibly on the continental United States, RAW STORY has learned.

"I think everybody knew that an attack was coming -- everyone who followed this. But you know you can only 'cry wolf' within a newspaper... before people start saying there he goes -- or there she goes -- again!" Miller says in an interview.

"I remember the weekend before July 4, 2001 in particular, because for some reason the people who were worried about Al Qaeda believed that was the weekend that there was going to be an attack on the US or on major American target somewhere," Miller recounts. "It was going to be a large, well-coordinated attack."

Two months later -- on September 11 -- ALTERNET.ORG says Miller and her editor at the Times, Stephen Engelberg, both remembered and regretted the story they "didn't do."

"There was always a lot going on at the White House, so to a certain extent, there was that kind of 'Cry wolf' problem," Miller says. "But I got the sense that part of the reason that I was being told of what was going on was that the people in counter terrorism were trying to get the word to the President or the senior officials through the press, because they were not able to get listened to themselves."

READ THE FULL ALTERNET STORY THURSDAY.
http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Former_NY_Times_reporter_Judith_Miller_0518.html
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Thu 18 May, 2006 03:15 pm
Amigo

Quote:
Zippo, Do you know where I can see the video? Post a link if you find one.

Yeah.

Camera 1

Camera 2

B.T.W Check out some of the 1774 comments. Smile
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 22 May, 2006 08:22 pm
Zogby Poll: Over 70 Million American Adults Support New 9/11 Investigation

PRWEB | May 23 2006

Although the Bush administration continues to exploit September 11 to justify domestic spying, unprecedented spending and a permanent state of war, a new Zogby poll reveals that less than half of the American public trusts the official 9/11 story or believes the attacks were adequately investigated.

911Truth.org Urges 2006 Reform Candidates to Recognize a Powerful New Constituency

The poll is the first scientific survey of Americans' belief in a 9/11 cover up or the need to investigate possible US government complicity, and was commissioned to inform deliberations at the June 2~4 "9/11: Revealing the Truth, Reclaiming Our Future" conference in Chicago. Poll results indicate 42% believe there has indeed been a cover up (with 10% unsure) and 45% think "Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success" (with 8% unsure). The poll of American residents was conducted from Friday, May 12 through Tuesday, May 16, 2004. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of +/- 2.9. All inquiries about questions, responses and demographics should be directed to Zogby International.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2006/230506Zogby.htm
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 23 May, 2006 01:35 am
PENTAGON VIDEOS A FIASCO, SCHOLARS CONCLUDE
Reinforces skepticism about official account of 9/11, experts maintain

(This is an excrept from whole article. -Amigo)

Steven Jones, co-chair of Scholars for 9/11 truth, observed that the new footage had appeared on Bill O'Reilly's show on Fox TV. After actually viewing the footage, O'Reilly was forced to admit, "I can't see a plane there." Bret Baier of Fox likewise stated, "People looking at this tape would probably be underwhelmed." He added, "After seeing this tape, those conspiracy theories will likely continue."

"It's basically a case of the Emperor's new clothes," Jones said, "where several reporters are spouting the 'official line' that the new footage proves that a Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon. When honest people review these videotapes for themselves, however, many have the courage to acknowledge that they don't see a Boeing 757 hitting the Pentagon. The government has not proven its case at all."

David Ray Griffin, a member of Scholars and author of several books on 9/11, observed that there are reports of more than 80 videos of the Pentagon hit. "One of these videos was taken from a nearby hotel and should show exactly what happened during the crash. The FBI gathered them up almost immediately, which has left a gaping hole in the available evidence."

Even the Pentagon itself is covered with cameras. The most serious question raised by the release of these videos may be why other videos, which would provide clearer and far more revealing information, have not been released. "The most plausible explanation for withholding this evidence from the American public," Griffin observed, "is that the American government has a great deal to hide."
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 11:27 am
Danish Press: WTC 7 "had to be destroyed" on 9/11

Steve Watson / Prisonplanet | May 24 2006

According to an article today in Danish publication Ekstra Bladet, Building 7 was intentionally destroyed on September 11th. (See below for full translation)

Reporting on the re-opening of the new building 7, journalist Mikkel Selin reports that "The 52 floor skyscraper World Trade Center nr. 7 was so badly damaged from the terror attack in 2001, that it had to be destroyed."

These comments echo those of lease owner Larry Silverstein who said in a 2003 PBS documentary that on 9/11 he had made the decision to "pull" the building, a construction industry term meaning implode with explosives.

According the the official story Building 7 fell late in the afternoon on 9/11 due to fires within that had started when debris from the trade towers fell onto it.

We have consistently exposed how damage to 7 was minimal and the fires within were small and isolated. In addition the New York mayor's emergency command bunker was housed within the building on the 23rd floor and was designed to withstand fires that could burn for days.

Regardless of these facts it became only the third steel building in history to collapse from fire damage after the two towers.

The collapse of 7 is consistent with a controlled demolition and is one of the biggest smoking guns of 9/11 government complicity.

Silverstein has made billions in insurance money from the collapse of 7 and the two towers, yet he has admitted himself that he destroyed at least one of those buildings.

It would have taken weeks to lace the buildings with explosives, indicating that this had taken place prior to the attacks on September 11th.

Furthermore, destroying a building with explosives needs to be carefully planned in terms of containing possible pollutants and harmful toxins within the building materials.

Indeed, The vacant 41-story former Deutsche Bank AG building, that was much closer to the two towers but not owned by Silverstein, still stands at the site today because destroying it improperly would severely contaminate the area.

Full Translation of Ekstra Bladet article:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2006/240506_b_building7.htm
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 24 May, 2006 11:42 am
Why isn't this front page news in our own country? They use 9/11 every chance they get except when it comes to the truth then it's "hush hush".
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 02:59 pm
NEW ZOGBY POLL REVEALS OVER 70 MILLION VOTING AGE AMERICANS DISTRUST OFFICIAL 9/11 STORY AND SUPPORT NEW INVESTIGATION OF POSSIBLE US GOVERNMENT ROLE IN THE ATTACKS.*

- 911Truth.org urges 2006 reform candidates to recognize a powerful new constituency.

(Utica, NY) - Although the Bush administration continues to exploit September 11 to justify domestic spying, unprecedented spending and a permanent state of war, a new Zogby poll reveals that less than half of the American public trusts the official 9/11 story or believes the attacks were adequately investigated.

The poll is the first scientific survey of Americans' belief in a 9/11 cover up or the need to investigate possible US government complicity, and was commissioned to inform deliberations at the June 2-4 "9/11: Revealing the Truth, Reclaiming Our Future" conference in Chicago. Poll results indicate 42% believe there has indeed been a cover up (with 10% unsure) and 45% think "Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success" (with 8% unsure). The poll of American residents was conducted from Friday, May 12 through Tuesday, May 16, 2006. Overall results have a margin of sampling error of +/- 2.9. All inquiries about questions, responses and demographics should be directed to Zogby International.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060522022041421
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 03:14 pm
Education and Research conference

9/11 and the Neo-Con agenda

Los Angeles June 24-25

http://www.americanscholarssymposium.org/
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 14 Jun, 2006 07:06 pm
74% of respondants to this selection of polls believe in ghosts, 41% believe UFOs are best explained as evidence of aliens, 36% believe aliens are the best explanation of crop circles, 56% believe the Loch Ness Monster exists, and 53% believe Bigfoot is real.
0 Replies