Lookin for the 911 Truth ?

Zippo

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 01:41 pm
Lookin’ for the 911 Truth

Last week Charlie Sheen made national news (CNN Showbiz Tonight 7pm) three nights in a row, with coverage continuing every day so far this week as well. What newsworthy event prompted such coverage? Mr. Sheen has announced that he thinks the government has been covering up the truth about 9/11. Charlie thinks 9/11 was an inside job!

Maybe you don’t care what he thinks, he’s just an actor. Perhaps you want the opinion of an expert like Steven E Jones, professor of Physics at BYU.

Maybe he’s too theoretical for you. You want someone from the applied sciences. May I suggest Clemson engineering professor Judy Wood.

Maybe you don’t care for ’eggheads’. You want to hear from a true patriot, a military man, like former head of Star Wars and air force colonel, Bob Bowman.

Maybe military types scare you. How about a lady of letters like poet Erica Jong

Maybe you’re not into poetry. Prose is more your style. How about Webster Tarpley author of 9/11 Synthetic Terror made in USA?

Maybe you don’t trust actors, authors or poets. You want to hear from a man of God. How about David Ray Griffin theologian, professor emeritus at the Claremont School of Theology?

What could a theologian know about national security? You want to hear from an insider to the covert world. How about CIA analyst Ray McGovern, an expert on National Security who’s career spanned JFK to GHW Bush?

Maybe you’ve had enough of Washington bureaucrats. What about an elected official like former U.S. congressman Dan Hamburg?

Maybe he’s too far left for you. You want to hear from a Republican. How about Paul Craig Roberts assistant secretary of the U.S. Treasury under Ronald Reagan?

OK, he’s a Republican, but that was back in the Reagan days. Maybe you need to hear from someone in GW’s administration. How about Morgan Reynolds professor emeritus at Texas A&M University and chief economist for the US Department of Labor during Bush’s first term?

Maybe you don’t want to listen to any of these individuals, but the fact is, a lot of Americans agree with them. Like the 83% of over 50,000 CNN Showbiz Tonight online poll respondents who think the government is covering up the truth of 9/11.

Maybe you don’t care what the American people think?

Yea, we know.

Click on my smilie!

Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,680 • Replies: 37
No top replies

timberlandko

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 04:31 pm
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3993/tinfoilhat2iv.jpg
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:01 pm
Guess why timberlandko is dancing with joy ?

http://www.myspacepranks.com/myspace-pranks-pictures/jimdance9ob5zy.gif

He had Debunked the 911 Conspiracy. :wink:
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:09 pm
I care as much about 911 as I do the Lusitania or the Titanic. When will you people just get over it? It happened, lots of people died. It doesnt matter who was responsible or why it was perpetrated.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:21 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
I care as much about 911 as I do the Lusitania or the Titanic. When will you people just get over it? It happened, lots of people died. It doesnt matter who was responsible or why it was perpetrated.

Hope that was a sarcastic remark.

Try telling that to the families/loved ones of the dead.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:24 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:

Seriously?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:25 pm
no it wasnt sarcastic, it was truth. 911 is history. millions died in the trenches of WW1, i care about them as much.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:33 pm
Zippo, never has a "massive givernment coverup conspiracy" proved out - never, not once, not ever, but that doesn't stop kooks and whack jobs from stirring the pot.

Have a look at This

and

This.

For broader overview, there is KOOKOLOGY: 9/11, where, among other astounding revelations, it is revealed that The Jesuits Did It!!!.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:36 pm
let it lie. Its over with. Dont use it to justify war or revenge, thats not what the bereaved want.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:39 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
no it wasnt sarcastic, it was truth. 911 is history. millions died in the trenches of WW1, i care about them as much.

Ok, say we let it go, then oneday if another (pearl harbor) attack comes in the of a mushroom cloud, would that be the right time to investigate ?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:42 pm
Look zip I've had a bad day, my mother is dying in hospital I'm in no state to debate and shouldnt have interjected. Forget my recent posts
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:44 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Zippo, never has a "massive givernment coverup conspiracy" proved out - never, not once, not ever, but that doesn't stop kooks and whack jobs from stirring the pot.

Have a look at This

and

This.

For broader overview, there is KOOKOLOGY: 9/11, where, among other astounding revelations, it is revealed that The Jesuits Did It!!!.

Grassroots InfoMedia debunks Popular Mechanic's experts, and their false claims, with evidence. If you read these pages, and follow the links, you will begin to wonder, and you will probably never stop.

Page 1 2 3 4

Keep trying, one day you might get lucky. Smile
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:47 pm
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
Look zip I've had a bad day, my mother is dying in hospital I'm in no state to debate and shouldnt have interjected. Forget my recent posts

Ok steve, sorry.
b.t.w i have read many of your posts, i actually agree with you on most things Smile , and also please take care of your mother.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:02 pm
ok thanks, bye for now
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:14 pm
Zippo wrote:
Grassroots InfoMedia debunks Popular Mechanic's experts, and their false claims, with evidence. If you read these pages, and follow the links, you will begin to wonder, and you will probably never stop.

Page 1 2 3 4

Oh, I'm familiar with those and other similar entertainments of appeal to the ignorant, gullible, and paranoid. I harbor no illusion of ever "getting lucky", however; no sooner does logic, fact, and reason destroy a fool and his proposition than does nature produce another absurd-propositioon-equipped fool and provide him an enthusiastic flock of followers eager to uncritically accept the latest absurdity, and equally, if not moreso, eager vigorously to defend the relevant absurdity du jour even in the face of its unambiguously demonstrated failure.

The Great Disappointment
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:34 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Zippo wrote:

Page 1 2 3 4

Oh, I'm familiar with those and other similar entertainments of appeal to the ignorant, gullible, and paranoid. I harbor no illusion of ever "getting lucky", however; no sooner does logic, fact, and reason destroy a fool and his proposition than does nature produce another absurd-propositioon-equipped fool and provide him an enthusiastic flock of followers eager to uncritically accept the latest absurdity, and equally, if not moreso, eager vigorously to defend the relevant absurdity du jour even in the face of its unambiguously demonstrated failure.

The Great Disappointment

Good one Laughing

You definitely need to pray http://www.skatemd.com/forums/images/smilies/pray.gif, in order to spin your way out of this .
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 03:06 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Without the complicity of the mainstream media, the 9/11 cover-up could not exist. Those who control the mainstream media control the brainstem of our collective consciousness. When those charged with being the skeptical inquirers are neither skeptical nor do they inquire, the only phrase for it is deep complicity. When investigative journalists fail to investigate the obvious, it is deep complicity. When investigative journalists only investigate that which distracts the public from the obvious, it is even deeper complicity."
-- Barrie Zwicker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The process has to be conscious, or it would not be carried out with sufficient precision, but it also has to be unconscious, or it would bring with it a feeling of falsity and hence of guilt. ... To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies -- all this is indispensably necessary."
- George Orwell, on "Doublethink" from his book of faction, "1984"

C-Span to Cover 9/11 Truth Talk at UW-Madison Monday!
Kevin Barrett, 12.04.2005 22:14

C-Span will challenge the official version of the 9/11 "terrorist attacks" with a nationwide delayed broadcast of a talk by David Ray Griffin at U.W.-Madison Monday 4/18/05, 7:30 p.m., in 272 Bascom Hall. The public is invited to attend, and admission is free.

Griffin's The New Pearl Harbor sparked the 9/11 Truth Movement
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 03:18 pm
Steve wrote-

Quote:
let it lie. Its over with. Dont use it to justify war or revenge, thats not what the bereaved want.

Jesus said something similar.

Dylan implies it with "Leave your stepping stones behind something calls for you/Forget the dead you've left,they will not follow you." in It's All Over Now Baby Blue.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 03:28 pm
spendius wrote:
Steve wrote-

Quote:

Jesus said something similar.

Dylan implies it with "Leave your stepping stones behind something calls for you/Forget the dead you've left,they will not follow you." in It's All Over Now Baby Blue.
Well if Jesus and Bob Dylan are on my side, I rest my case m'lord.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 05:29 pm
And I'll go to war if they try to crucify Bob.
0 Replies