RETARDS FOR JEEBUS . . .

Setanta

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 12:16 pm
I wuz goin' over ta the bootleggers to git a bottle a gin (this here county's dry of a Sunday) and a carton a them cigarettes what fell off the truck, and i pulled into the Stop N Rob fer some gas, an' i seen the Preacher. You know, Reverend Lovelace, over ta the Full Gospel Jesus is Lord Triumphant Cathedral (Bingo Wednesday Nites after Divine Service)?

Well, he ast me how come he ain't seed me in church fer the last few weeks, so i up an' tole him i was up ta DC to waste a couple a them rag heads which is always lurkin' about, lookin' fer white wimmins ta rape. He seemed right pleased, but advised me ta keep it ta maself . . .

Now, just twixt you an' me, it was on accounta my second cousin, Enigma Jean, you know, the one with the long, pointy tits what don' never wear no panties? But now that i gone an' done tole the Reverend Lovelace, does this mean i hafta go find some ragheads ta waste? Kin i just pick off a few a them fags over ta the college, over there by Chapel Hill, will that count?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,997 • Replies: 35
No top replies

Intrepid

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 12:20 pm
Shocked Question
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 12:20 pm
oh dear lord

save me jebus
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 12:26 pm
I knew that guy's daddy, back in the sixties. He likened shooting Vietnamese to squirrel hunting. Last time I seen him, he was going to a rally outside a church to beat up some "peace queers." I had to get on with my life, so I never knew the result of that.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 12:28 pm
wa'll gosh golly gee wiz... i be tinkin I's a seein a whole new sida mr setanta har...
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 12:45 pm
Shut yo mouth son... You be leavin' Chapel Hill outta this whole mess. Y'hear ?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 01:14 pm
I'm speachless Shocked

Is this possible?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 01:21 pm
Are you talking about my neighbor's cat Jeebus?
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 01:26 pm
Possible yes, legal no.

Queers are not in season until the first of May, of course some do hunt them out of season..but as any good hunter knows, you must allow the game the proper time to repopulate....well, in this case they don't really do that but you know what I mean.

There is an open season on Ragheads, with no limit...but the towel manufactures would like to see a limit put in place, as over harvesting of this particular game effects their overall sales.

PS. I almost forgot.....Yee Haw!
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 01:38 pm
2PacksAday wrote:

Queers are not in season until the first of May, of course some do hunt them out of season..but as any good hunter knows, you must allow the game the proper time to repopulate....well, in this case they don't really do that but you know what I mean.

Yessir, I do mos' definnitly know whut yuh mean...see, them ol' queers, they might not "repopplelate" in the usual way, but they's got themselves another way...they jes' repop'lates by brainwashin' our innicent young'uns, is whut.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 02:01 pm
http://www.positiveatheism.org/hist/quotes/carlin.htm Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I've begun worshipping the Sun for a number of reasons. First of all, unlike some other gods I could mention, I can see the Sun. It's there for me every day. And the things it brings me are quite apparent all the time: heat, light, food, a lovely day. There's no mystery, no one asks for money, I don't have to dress up, and there's no boring pageantry. And interestingly enough, I have found that the prayers I offer to the sun and the prayers I formerly offered to God are all answered at about the same 50-percent rate.
-- George Carlin, Brain Droppings

Here's another question I've been pondering -- what is all this **** about angels? Have you heard this? Three out of four people belive in angels. Are you f**king stupid? Has everybody lost their mind? You know what I think it is? I think it's a massive, collective, psychotic chemical flashback for all the drugs smoked, swallowed, shot, and obsorbed rectally by all Americans from 1960 to 1990. Thirty years of street drugs will get you some f**king angels, my friend!
-- George Carlin (attributed: source unknown)
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 02:13 pm
how much of that thar gin have ya had ta drank?

whar you from enyways? Who your people?

gin, that pretty high falutin' .....what's wrong with plain rye?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 02:35 pm
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 02:40 pm
Seeins how ya told a preecher man, ya gotta waist dem ragheds ... it's got to do wit keepin yur wurd ta Jeebus!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:19 pm
I knowed somebody would have the low down skinny on ma duty regarding who was to get blowed up . . . i appreciate all the responses so far, an' the evidence that they's a lot more than just a few retards at this here board . . .
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:21 pm
Retard # 62 reporting for posting duty!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:22 pm
Well, i'd say, go post somethin' that will just frost the balls a them ragheads . . . kinda smoke 'em out like, make 'em put they heads up so's we can locate 'em . . .
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:28 pm
Copy that gold leader

...just gotta take the rebel flag off the table..been usin' it as a table cloth...and borrow my neighbors shoes.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sun 2 Apr, 2006 06:51 pm
I's shad thwee ghlasses of that thar Pi-Not Nwar and schfeel very reeshtarded.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 11:17 am
Lightwizard wrote:
I's shad thwee ghlasses of that thar Pi-Not Nwar and schfeel very reeshtarded.
Whats this? An impersonation of a drunk hillbilly with a lisp.
0 Replies