3
   

He knew. He lied. 2,749 people died.

 
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 09:44 pm
Diversion comes to mind. A good one at that, because most Americans are ignorant enough to believe this pathetic human being.
0 Replies
 
DrewDad
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:02 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
...this pathetic human being.

You're being a little harsh on McGentrix.
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:04 pm
Oh, I thought I was talking about the prisoner. Wink
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:39 pm
Old Europe makes a good point.
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:57 pm
I knew it wasn't about Bush, because Bush is responsible for the deaths of almost 40,000 plus over 16,000 wounded. The official count of the militqry wounded is 16,000, but it doesn't keep track of those vets that have died from their injury after leaving service.

The 3,000 killed in the twin towers were not all Americans.
0 Replies
 
woiyo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:07 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
I knew it wasn't about Bush, because Bush is responsible for the deaths of almost 40,000 plus over 16,000 wounded. The official count of the militqry wounded is 16,000, but it doesn't keep track of those vets that have died from their injury after leaving service.

[/B]The 3,000 killed in the twin towers were not all Americans.


Gee, I feel better knowing that. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:32 am
old europe wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
It's good to know that you only believe the terrorists that support your point of view... They couldn't possibly be lying because they agree with your perspective. Rolling Eyes


You know, the interesting thing is: these people are kept in Gitmo and in other places, because they allegedly have information that is sooo important to the US. But whenever we hear some testimonial, it is dismissed by people like you. After all, "you wouldn't listen to terrorists", would you?

McGentrix, maybe you can tell us when information people get from the terrorists is trustworthy (I'd guess when they say "The WMD are in Syria"), and when information from the same people is untrustworthy (very likely when they say "Moussaoui is an idiot, he was not involved in 9/11")....


I doubt the interrogators in Gitmo ask questions that can't be verified and care very little about whatever opinions they have. You do understand the difference, right?
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 08:00 am
Quote:
Moussaoui's testimony Monday that he was part of the 9/11 plot along with would-be shoe-bomber Richard Reid flew in the face of his previous denials that he had any role in the Sept. 11 attacks that killed nearly 3,000 people.

As soon as Moussaoui finished testifying, the jury was read statements from Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, who said Moussaoui was to have been used in a second wave of attacks completely disconnected from Sept. 11.

Moussaoui is the only person in this country charged in the Sept. 11 attacks, during which hijackers crashed passenger jetliners into New York's World Trade Center, the
Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania. Mohammed is in custody abroad in undisclosed circumstances, having been interrogated but not yet charged.

Even prosecutors are not alleging a direct role for Moussaoui in the 9/11 plot. Instead, they argue that Moussaoui allowed the Sept. 11 plot to go forward by lying about his al-Qaida membership and his true plans when federal agents arrested him in August 2001.

Moussaoui repeatedly had denied involvement in 9/11, and when he admitted guilt in April 2005 to conspiring with al-Qaida to hijack aircraft and commit other crimes, he pointedly made a distinction between his conspiracy and 9/11.

link
0 Replies
 
freedom4free
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 08:03 am
Quote:
Moussaoui Offered to Testify Vs. Himself

By MATTHEW BARAKAT Associated Press Writer
© 2006 The Associated Press

ALEXANDRIA, Va. — In another twist to an already convoluted case, the jury deciding whether al-Qaida conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui will be executed learned that he offered last month to testify for prosecutors against himself at his death penalty trial.

He also told agents he did not want to die in prison, the jury was told Tuesday.


The disclosure, which came at the end of the testimony phase of Moussaoui's trial, provides the firmest evidence yet that 37-year-old Frenchman is seeking to derail his own defense in an effort to obtain martyrdom through execution.

It also could provide fodder for the closing arguments of both prosecutors and Moussaoui's court-appointed defense attorneys.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/3755696.html
0 Replies
 
Roxxxanne
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 09:54 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
I knew it wasn't about Bush, because Bush is responsible for the deaths of almost 40,000 plus over 16,000 wounded. The official count of the militqry wounded is 16,000, but it doesn't keep track of those vets that have died from their injury after leaving service.

The 3,000 killed in the twin towers were not all Americans.


No one knows how many Iraqis have died. I have heard claims up to 300,000.
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:40 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
I knew it wasn't about Bush, because Bush is responsible for the deaths of almost 40,000 plus over 16,000 wounded. The official count of the militqry wounded is 16,000, but it doesn't keep track of those vets that have died from their injury after leaving service.


[/B]The 3,000 killed in the twin towers were not all Americans.

woiyo wrote:
Gee, I feel better knowing that.

Just goes to show how twisted their minds are.
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:42 am
I ignored C.I.'s comment because it wasn't relevent to anything being discussed in this thread. Pretty standard fare from him.
0 Replies
 
old europe
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:43 am
McGentrix wrote:
old europe wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
It's good to know that you only believe the terrorists that support your point of view... They couldn't possibly be lying because they agree with your perspective. Rolling Eyes


You know, the interesting thing is: these people are kept in Gitmo and in other places, because they allegedly have information that is sooo important to the US. But whenever we hear some testimonial, it is dismissed by people like you. After all, "you wouldn't listen to terrorists", would you?

McGentrix, maybe you can tell us when information people get from the terrorists is trustworthy (I'd guess when they say "The WMD are in Syria"), and when information from the same people is untrustworthy (very likely when they say "Moussaoui is an idiot, he was not involved in 9/11")....


I doubt the interrogators in Gitmo ask questions that can't be verified and care very little about whatever opinions they have. You do understand the difference, right?


So, in your opinion, can the statements re Moussaoui be verified or not?
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:44 am
McG, Thank you for ignoring comment. Wink
0 Replies
 
woiyo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:50 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:
I knew it wasn't about Bush, because Bush is responsible for the deaths of almost 40,000 plus over 16,000 wounded. The official count of the militqry wounded is 16,000, but it doesn't keep track of those vets that have died from their injury after leaving service.


[/B]The 3,000 killed in the twin towers were not all Americans.

woiyo wrote:
Gee, I feel better knowing that.

Just goes to show how twisted their minds are.


In what way is MY mind twisted since YOU represent the irrlelvant statement that not all people killed in WTC were Americans.

What difference does it make where they were from? All I know is that facilities I grew up watching being built, worked in, visited, got destroyed for no reason.

You were 3,000 miles away in California so the impact of the event effected you less than those who live in this region.

But please...chirp on!
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:51 am
old europe wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
old europe wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
It's good to know that you only believe the terrorists that support your point of view... They couldn't possibly be lying because they agree with your perspective. Rolling Eyes


You know, the interesting thing is: these people are kept in Gitmo and in other places, because they allegedly have information that is sooo important to the US. But whenever we hear some testimonial, it is dismissed by people like you. After all, "you wouldn't listen to terrorists", would you?

McGentrix, maybe you can tell us when information people get from the terrorists is trustworthy (I'd guess when they say "The WMD are in Syria"), and when information from the same people is untrustworthy (very likely when they say "Moussaoui is an idiot, he was not involved in 9/11")....


I doubt the interrogators in Gitmo ask questions that can't be verified and care very little about whatever opinions they have. You do understand the difference, right?


So, in your opinion, can the statements re Moussaoui be verified or not?


I don't know, do you?
0 Replies
 
old europe
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 12:01 pm
McGentrix wrote:
old europe wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
old europe wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
It's good to know that you only believe the terrorists that support your point of view... They couldn't possibly be lying because they agree with your perspective. Rolling Eyes


You know, the interesting thing is: these people are kept in Gitmo and in other places, because they allegedly have information that is sooo important to the US. But whenever we hear some testimonial, it is dismissed by people like you. After all, "you wouldn't listen to terrorists", would you?

McGentrix, maybe you can tell us when information people get from the terrorists is trustworthy (I'd guess when they say "The WMD are in Syria"), and when information from the same people is untrustworthy (very likely when they say "Moussaoui is an idiot, he was not involved in 9/11")....


I doubt the interrogators in Gitmo ask questions that can't be verified and care very little about whatever opinions they have. You do understand the difference, right?


So, in your opinion, can the statements re Moussaoui be verified or not?


I don't know, do you?


No, I don't know. However, I'm willing to consider the possibility that they might be telling the truth. If that's what you're saying now, then there's no disagreement.
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 12:09 pm
old europe wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
old europe wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
old europe wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
It's good to know that you only believe the terrorists that support your point of view... They couldn't possibly be lying because they agree with your perspective. Rolling Eyes


You know, the interesting thing is: these people are kept in Gitmo and in other places, because they allegedly have information that is sooo important to the US. But whenever we hear some testimonial, it is dismissed by people like you. After all, "you wouldn't listen to terrorists", would you?

McGentrix, maybe you can tell us when information people get from the terrorists is trustworthy (I'd guess when they say "The WMD are in Syria"), and when information from the same people is untrustworthy (very likely when they say "Moussaoui is an idiot, he was not involved in 9/11")....


I doubt the interrogators in Gitmo ask questions that can't be verified and care very little about whatever opinions they have. You do understand the difference, right?


So, in your opinion, can the statements re Moussaoui be verified or not?


I don't know, do you?


No, I don't know. However, I'm willing to consider the possibility that they might be telling the truth. If that's what you're saying now, then there's no disagreement.


I'm willing to consider that they might be lying. Now we have the bases covered.
0 Replies
 
old europe
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 12:56 pm
I guess so. Something we should keep in mind whenever people are talking about the "valuable information" that can be gained from interrogating the detainees.
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 01:21 pm
woiyo, You wouldn't understand what it meant if your life depended on it. But for the others, I'm sure no explanation is needed.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/18/2021 at 08:34:18