When will we friggin learn? This really pisses me off.

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 08:29 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 805 • Replies: 7
No top replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 08:31 am
They'll probably get the idea when the dead cattle start to pile up.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 08:45 am
it is strange to me that these types of drugs have been in use for 30 years?? if not longer?

and it is just NOW being released that they are dangerous?

Come on..

no wonder everyone has cancer
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 04:57 pm
When there is just one species left alive, they may get a glimmer. .

http://home.wi.rr.com/tatay/cartoons/beaky011.jpg
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 06:36 pm
<grrrr>

My totem <don't ask> animal is the turkey vulture. Vultures get such a bad rap for such important creatures.

You ask WHEN will we ever learn? I ask WILL we ever learn?
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 01:34 am
The Hindus don't eat beef so they don't care. I wonder if the beef affects humans. Make sure none of that beef enters North America as the carnivores here could suffer the same fate as those vultures.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 01:56 am
Their are so many compounding problems in the world now it is everywhere you turn. It use to be "Save the whales", "Save the rain forest", "Save this, Stop that" and we all just laughed at them and now we can't open our eyes without being confronted with the consequences. Now it's "Save everytning."

"It is said that what is called the spirit of an age is something to which we cannot return. That this spirit gradually dissipates is due to the world's coming to an end. For this reason, although one would like to change today's world back to the spirit of one hundred years or more ago, it cannot be done. Thus it is important to make the best out of every generation." -from the book Hagakure; The way of the samuri
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 09:30 am
I've read that the Decline of the Vultures is causing problems for those Indians whose religion requires that the dead be unburied to be disposed of by the elements and by the vultures.
0 Replies