What food are you? An age-old question...

tellmemore

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 08:30 am
i am food for thought....! specifically chillies. it will burn ur tounge,still u'll want some more. Smile
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 12:03 pm
What food are you? An age-old question...
I'm either cheese - Brie or Muenster or Edam - or a vegetable - either asparagus or a carrot.
0 Replies

Maggie5554515

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 11:18 am
Milk & Honey Smile
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 11:35 am
Trail Mix
A bit flaky, a bit nutty, but there for the long haul.
0 Replies

Scarlettmarsden

Reply Sun 8 Aug, 2004 05:27 am
Um........ Chocolate. Smile
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 05:33 pm
I think I'd be one of those hard persimmons, perfectly ripe.

They have a punchy orange color (and I'm a painter), they are a bit spicy but are predominantly sweet. They are very natural, and yet exotic. They can be dressed up in a nice persimmon tart or down - just eaten off the tree. They are resillient and stay tasty after a fall, but show the wear on their skin a little bit. They have a gorgeous green cap with four points, and green is my favorite color.

Hmm... Either that or a Pomegranite.

Never try to think of what food you are when you're hungry. *drool*
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 29 Sep, 2004 05:42 pm
I would be a Southern Pecan Pie. Nutty, but sweet and with a flakey crust that keeps me contained!

(With an occasional hull thrown in for the unsuspecting)
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 10:11 pm
I would be something like some Pad Thai with a side order of Thai pickles. Satisfying, warm and just right. It has a multitude of flavors ranging from sweet and nutty (the crushed peanuts) to the various exotic spices and peppers. The meat would be hearty beef, but tender and juicy. Like the noodles eaten with chop sticks, hard to handle without the right touch. The pickles are sweet, yet sour. A nice complimentary dish for the Pad Thai.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 03:20 am
I will hate myself for posting this.
Embarrassed Whipped cream, cause I melt in your mouth. Embarrassed
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2005 07:10 pm
i sure loved this thread
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 29 Jun, 2005 08:36 pm
I had forgotten about this one, ehBeth. Thanks for bumping it up. It sure was a good one!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 01:03 am
I am a chilly stuffed olive - full of succulent flavors on the outside, smooth texture and once you get to the core - really really hot !! Laughing
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 01:07 am
I am an angel food cake, sweet, soft, and airy.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 04:42 am
I am a potato...I can be exceedingly mushy or quite hard depending on the situation I am in and if you burn me you will find me to be crispy but cool on the outside while steaming on the inside. I can be taken raw or half baked or totally baked, boiled or broiled. The added feature of being a potato is I can also take just about anything and it will go well with me.
0 Replies