Do ugly people get punished more for crime?

Montana

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 10:03 am
Yep! I'm afraid so <sigh>
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 12:01 pm
I wonder if (due to such press) other males did not send this young male victim threatening letters saying, "You shouldn't have snitched" and questioning his manhood because he told authorities... That would have been terrible... Such inane things like, "I wish she had been my teacher..." calling him a "homosexual" and other derogatory terms... maybe even death threats...

Who has become the beast and who the beauty?

The charges were dropped because the young male victim refused to testify. Could this not only be because of the press making it an issue but more so by negative mail generated by the general "male" public?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 06:05 am
I think somewhere in our childhood we look in the mirror and compare ourselves to others physically and intellectually and make choices for the rest of our life to come from there...

Am I going to be pretty am I going to be smart?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:55 am
I wonder if it is really the beauty or the hormones and pheromones that cause attraction and that the imbalance of hormones can be the biological motivation for most sexual crime...

Or, is crime entirely thought up in the brain and controlled by the brain's decision and thought processes versus chemical addictions created by cellular functions...
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 03:59 pm
Just want to post an update. The teacher in this case is in trouble once again.

She was ordered not to have any contact with the 13 year old victim or his family. However, she apparently contacted the child via the internet.

She has been arrested again. I guess some people just can't keep their hands off kids.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 04:21 pm
Stray Cat wrote:

She was ordered not to have any contact with the 13 year old victim or his family. However, she apparently contacted the child via the internet.

She has been arrested again. I guess some people just can't keep their hands off kids.

Actually, I think the case you're referring to was a different sicko teacher.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 04:28 pm
snood wrote:
Stray Cat wrote:

Actually, I think the case you're referring to was a different sicko teacher.

Actually Stray is correct, it is the same beauty depicted in the header of my thread.

She contacted the boy over the net (on her website) and said something to the effect that she missed him or the likes thereof...

Her probation stipulated that she not contact him also via way of the internet.

So she has been rearrested and her case will be decided on these new offences...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 04:34 pm
Karma is like a science. Smile

One thing is that this teacher looks rather young herself.

It is a hard call.

Ultimately the dignity of the school system needs to be upheld...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 13 Apr, 2006 04:37 pm
It was probably homeland security bugging her website... Smile

Someone posing as him...

"Debbie it's me..."
0 Replies