2
   

No Longer The Minority: 82% Plus Support Charlie Sheen

 
 
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 04:51 pm
Without arguing the validity of your contention, Ese, i was wondering what makes you say that Popular Mechanics is a media outlet directly connected to the government and homeland security.
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 04:57 pm
Amigo wrote:
628,000 web sites and 3000 books worth of American "Paranoid extremist"


It's a cottage industry.
0 Replies
 
Amigo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 05:03 pm
Somthing I found on prison planet Laughing

Look Set, If i'm wrong about this whole thing i'm going on A2K, apologize and take a public lashing then check into bellvue but intill that day.......

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2005/070305chertoffscousin.htm

Chertoff's Cousin Penned Popular Mechanics 9/11 Hit Piece The Chertoff article goes on to confront the "poisonous claims" of 16 "myths" spun by "extremist" 9/11 researchers like myself with "irrefutable facts," mostly provided by individuals in the employ of the U.S. government.

But who is Benjamin Chertoff, the "senior researcher" at Popular Mechanics who is behind the article? American Free Press has learned that he is none other than a cousin of Michael Chertoff, the new Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

This means that Hearst paid Benjamin Chertoff to write an article supporting the seriously flawed explanation that is based on a practically non-existent investigation of the terror event that directly led to the creation of the massive national security department his "cousin" now heads. This is exactly the kind of "journalism" one would expect to find in a dictatorship like that of Saddam Hussein's Iraq.

Because the manager of public relations for Popular Mechanics didn't respond to repeated calls from American Free Press, I called Benjamin Chertoff, the magazine's "senior researcher," directly.

Chertoff said he was the "senior researcher" of the piece. When asked if he was related to Michael Chertoff, he said, "I don't know." Clearly uncomfortable about discussing the matter further, he told me that all questions about the article should be put to the publicist ? the one who never answers the phone.

Benjamin's mother in Pelham, New York, however, was more willing to talk. Asked if Benjamin was related to the new Secretary of Homeland Security, Judy said, "Yes, of course, he is a cousin."
0 Replies
 
Amigo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 05:06 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Amigo wrote:
628,000 web sites and 3000 books worth of American "Paranoid extremist"


It's a cottage industry.
Vs. the Oil industry.

You got squat,Lawyer........... You got nothin'.
0 Replies
 
fishin
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 05:58 pm
Amigo wrote:

Benjamin's mother in Pelham, New York, however, was more willing to talk. Asked if Benjamin was related to the new Secretary of Homeland Security, Judy said, "Yes, of course, he is a cousin."


1st cousin or 9th???
0 Replies
 
Amigo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 06:03 pm
Hell I don't know. Do I look like a geneologist?I'm a damn constuction worker.
0 Replies
 
Amigo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 06:09 pm
Setanta wrote:
Without arguing the validity of your contention, Ese, i was wondering what makes you say that Popular Mechanics is a media outlet directly connected to the government and homeland security.
Set, I encourage people to question everything and everybody concerning this 9/11 business, everybody. Including me questioning myself and you questioning me. I have no problem with that and I fully understand how we/I/they must look saying 9/11 was done by somebody other then who the official story says did it.

But if you look at the other side their main argument is that we are "disloyal conspiracy theory extremist nuts" and they push this more then anything else instead of confronting the information. This whole thing can all be solved by a new investigation and if the "conspiracy theory" people are wrong their numbers will drop and it will go away right? The more you can discredit them in a ligit way in the eyes of America the more it will go away.

Oh, yea then theirs is this argument from Tico "Oh, there just trying to make money".So wheres the cottage industry of people that contest the other side? Theres money to be mede right.Rolling Eyes (and this guy is a laywer)

Ticomaya wrote:
Amigo wrote:
628,000 web sites and 3000 books worth of American "Paranoid extremist"


It's a cottage industry.
0 Replies
 
fishin
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 06:51 pm
Amigo wrote:
Hell I don't know. Do I look like a geneologist?I'm a damn constuction worker.


So you'll just accept whatever these sites put out as being meaningful??? This is their evidence?

Michael Chertoff is the son of Rabbi Gershon Baruch Chertoff and Livia Chertoff. He was born and raised in Elizabeth, NJ. His paternal grandfather (Paul Chertoff) was a Jewish immigrant from Russia. Micheal has one brother - Mordecai. Mordecai has one child, a daughter.

Benjamin Chertoff is the son of Lawrence Chertoff and Judith (Bernam) Dargan and was born and raised in Pelham, NY.

At best Lawrence could possibly be tied to a brother of Michael Chertoff's grandfather so it is still possible that they are related but it certainly itsn't what most people would consider to be close cousins. At best Benjamin and Michael might be 2nd cousins, once removed. I suspect that most people don't even know who most of their 2nd cousins are never mind those more distantly related.

This is evidence that there is some sort of conspiracy behind the story???
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 07:27 pm
Amigo wrote:
Oh, yea then theirs is this argument from Tico "Oh, there just trying to make money".So wheres the cottage industry of people that contest the other side? Theres money to be mede right.Rolling Eyes (and this guy is a laywer)

Ticomaya wrote:
Amigo wrote:
628,000 web sites and 3000 books worth of American "Paranoid extremist"


It's a cottage industry.


That's hardly my "argument." I've expressed no opinion concerning the potential motive of the wacko conspiracy theorists. Sure, it might be money -- and I'm sure it is for some (book sales, publicity, etc.) -- but maybe it just fills a void in some of their lives. Who's to say?
0 Replies
 
Amigo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 09:09 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Amigo wrote:
Oh, yea then theirs is this argument from Tico "Oh, there just trying to make money".So wheres the cottage industry of people that contest the other side? Theres money to be mede right.Rolling Eyes (and this guy is a laywer)

Ticomaya wrote:
Amigo wrote:
628,000 web sites and 3000 books worth of American "Paranoid extremist"


It's a cottage industry.


That's hardly my "argument." I've expressed no opinion concerning the potential motive of the wacko conspiracy theorists. Sure, it might be money -- and I'm sure it is for some (book sales, publicity, etc.) -- but maybe it just fills a void in some of their lives. Who's to say?
So Tico has no opinion of the potential motive of the "waco conspiracy theorist" and the "void in their lives".

Opinion- "Wacko conspiracy theorist"

Motive- "Fills the void in their lives"

He gives both an opinion and motive but first claims not to be doing either. They have nothing to do with anything except discrediting and degrading Me and nothing else that I say. It is understood and assumed that I am among the "Wacko conspiracy theorist" that needs to "Fill the void in their lives" and if anybody were to consider anything I had to say had merit then THEY would become a "Wacko conspiracy theorist" with "voids in their lives".

Laughing See you later
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 09:26 pm
Amigo wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Amigo wrote:
Oh, yea then theirs is this argument from Tico "Oh, there just trying to make money".So wheres the cottage industry of people that contest the other side? Theres money to be mede right.Rolling Eyes (and this guy is a laywer)

Ticomaya wrote:
Amigo wrote:
628,000 web sites and 3000 books worth of American "Paranoid extremist"


It's a cottage industry.


That's hardly my "argument." I've expressed no opinion concerning the potential motive of the wacko conspiracy theorists. Sure, it might be money -- and I'm sure it is for some (book sales, publicity, etc.) -- but maybe it just fills a void in some of their lives. Who's to say?
So Tico has no opinion of the potential motive of the "waco conspiracy theorist" and the "void in their lives".

Opinion- "Wacko conspiracy theorist"

Motive- "Fills the void in their lives"

He gives both an opinion and motive but first claims not to be doing either. They have nothing to do with anything except discrediting and degrading Me and nothing else that I say. It is understood and assumed that I am among the "Wacko conspiracy theorist" that needs to "Fill the void in their lives" and if anybody were to consider anything I had to say had merit then THEY would become a "Wacko conspiracy theorist" with "voids in their lives".

Laughing See you later


I didn't say I didn't have an opinion ... I said I had not expressed one up to that time.

Now, as far as whether you are in it for the big bucks, or to fill a void in your life, I've certainly not opined on that matter, but you would be incorrect to presume I was limiting you to the two stated possibilities ... you may well have yet another motive. I don't know you -- the only thing I really know about you is you're a damn construction worker -- so I don't presume to know why you do the things you do. Nor do I especially care, truth be told.
0 Replies
 
Amigo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 10:33 pm
Me?....Big Bucks? Jusus your right you really don't know me. You expressed a opinion and a motive.

But I don't even give a sh!t. I was just pointing out the mechanics of language to anyone that might be reading.

Now run along and play somewhere else.
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:09 pm
Amigo wrote:
Me?....Big Bucks? Jusus your right you really don't know me. You expressed a opinion and a motive.

But I don't even give a sh!t. I was just pointing out the mechanics of language to anyone that might be reading.

Now run along and play somewhere else.


You first falsely claimed I had argued the wacko conspiracy theorists were "just trying to make money," then you next falsely claimed I stated I had no opinion regarding their possible motives.

I can't wait to see your next effort of pointing out the "mechanics of language."
0 Replies
 
Amigo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:13 pm
You'll have wait. I'm busy making fools out of your buddies on another thread.
0 Replies
 
Amigo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:26 pm
http://www.fluxview.com/JollyRoger/1-6-05.htm

*Conspiracy theories arise from evidence. After the government releases an explanation of a particular event, a conspiracy theory is only born because evidence exists to disprove their explanation, or at least call it into question. There's nothing insane about it, unless you define sanity as believing whatever the government tells you. In light of the fact that our government lies to us regularly, I would define believing everything they tell you as utter stupidity.

In July of 1996, flight 800 exploded over Long Island. Shortly after their terrorist explanation failed scrutiny, our government then explained the event by claiming that a faulty electrical system caused a spark that ignited a fuel tank, and the people who doubted this explanation were quickly labeled "conspiracy theorists." More than a hundred witnesses saw a missile travel from the ground up to the plane just prior to its explosion, but rather than being treated as eyewitnesses to an event, they were labeled "conspiracy theorists," which label allowed all subsequent investigation to ignore the strongest evidence in the matter.

Our "investigative" news agencies decided to accept and disseminate the official story, and they helped us forget the U.S. naval station nearby, the fact that missiles were regularly test fired there, and naturally, they paid no heed to more than a hundred "conspiracy theorists" who saw the plane get blown out of the sky by a missile. I believe that the U.S. Navy accidentally shot down flight 800, and that's my belief because it's the most sensible explanation that can be drawn from the available evidence. I'm not theorizing about conspiracies, but there are conflicting explanations of the event, and if the Navy did accidentally blow a passenger plane out of the sky, who would have a motive to lie about it? The U.S. government, or a hundred witnesses?

Then of course, there were the "crazy conspiracy theories" arising from the bombing of the Alfred Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City. In that matter, audio tapes and witnesses agree that there were two explosions, the first of which occurred inside the building between eight and ten seconds before the truck bomb exploded. Explosive experts agree that Timothy McVeigh's fertilizer bomb could not have destroyed the building, and the FBI's counter terrorism chief, and members of BATF lied about their whereabouts during and prior to the catastrophe. The evening news decided not to tell you any of this, and they will label anyone who tries to a "paranoid conspiracy theorist." In light of the evidence, we would be complete fools if a conspiracy theory didn't exist.
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:28 pm
Amigo wrote:
You'll have wait. I'm busy making fools out of your buddies on another thread.


Is that what you call it?
0 Replies
 
Amigo
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:35 pm
See you later Tico.
0 Replies
 
Ticomaya
 
  1  
Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2006 11:43 pm
Ciao.
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  1  
Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 12:04 am
On line polls probably has as much credibility as American Idol. Wink
0 Replies
 
Amigo
 
  1  
Reply Thu 30 Mar, 2006 01:07 am
As much credibility as American Idol? Thats pretty darn bad. 82% percent is pretty high???

Wait a minute? On line poll? Ahhh crap! Back to the drawing board.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.07 seconds on 10/17/2019 at 01:10:08