i dont know how to approch people

jelly

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 08:47 am
i don't know how to approach people, i start stuttering and voice comes out kind of funny ,i need some advice to help me approach people without fearing them and fearing that they will make fun of me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 598 • Replies: 3
No top replies

material girl

Reply Thu 23 Mar, 2006 08:56 am
I know exactly how you feel.

I feel like nothing I say will be interesting and everybody is far more superior to me so I wont approach anyone to spare me from embarrasment.
I even get embarrassed infront of my clsest friends, I stutter and go red.Its horrid.

On the odd occasion i do approach people Im either drunk or I make sure i have something relevant to say to them and somehting else to carry the conversation on.

Im better than I was but still not particularly good at it.I still stutter and go squeaky.I feel so self conscious adn like mey hea will explode.

Try to realise your opinion is just as valid as anybody else and you have every right to express it.
People may act uninterested in what you say but they are probably just flumuxed and they dont know what to say back to you about the chosen subject.

Breath calmly and deeply and realise a conversation is a 2 way thing.

If it all goes boobs up,then hay, at least you tried.

Its their loss if they dont talk to yuo.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 12:08 am
Part of a relationship is acknowledging someone who is responding to you, especially when you've asked for advice and someone has given it, as material girl has. To ignore her is just plain rude.

Rude.
0 Replies

crimsontriad

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 09:11 pm
when you are talking about approaching people, are you talking about meeting new people?
0 Replies