nimh

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 01:37 pm
H2O_MAN wrote:
The Clinton machine will use this against him... Obama's days are numbered.

You should use that as your signature line. It'd be fun.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 02:15 pm
Did anyone know, Hillary is a ntive Pennsylvanian? She is now!

No wonder why people don't trust her.
0 Replies

eoe

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 02:21 pm
I thought she was born and raised in a suburb just outside (sigh Rolling Eyes ) Chicago, my home town?

Ha! No wonder people don't trust her!! Laughing
0 Replies

Miller

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 02:27 pm
Rev Wright is moving to a Chicago suburb and I don't think his neighbors will trust him.

Watch out, Tinley Park residents, the anti-white preacher is moving up and moving in...

Shocked
0 Replies

revel

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 02:36 pm
H2O_MAN wrote:
Obama just gave all of us a peak at who he really is and what he really thinks of main stream Americans.
The Clinton machine will use this against him... Obama's days are numbered.

Oh please; you all said this about the wright thing.

In any event; Obama has not said anything which hasn't been said since the 2004 election.

I can't find the thread which asked what happened to this thread.
0 Replies

Amigo

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 03:22 pm
These people that try to get some conspiracy bull$hit thing going on Obama are a bunch of idiots and I don't even support Obama.

The Dems or Obama already knows the repubs (scum of the earth) will try to do the old "swift boat" routine or the "flipflop" thing or the "Wright" thing or that thing they did to that other democrat where they said "Oh he got to excited and yelled to loud"

Obama is a perfect politician and he is Black. I love it.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 03:31 pm
Should i post a thread with my usual cut and paste
to expose my ignorance?
0 Replies

eoe

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 03:53 pm
revel wrote:
I can't find the thread which asked what happened to this thread.

Me either. And I started it Laughing. But I guess it became irrelevant when this one was unlocked.
0 Replies

nimh

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 04:10 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
to expose my ignorance?

No thanks, that's OK. (Really.)
0 Replies

georgeob1

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 04:21 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
to expose my ignorance?

No. Please spare us of as much of your tiresome distraction as you can.
0 Replies

nimh

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 04:35 pm
nimh wrote:
(P.S. But, but but - on a stylistic note again - "No, I'm in touch. I know exactly what's going on. I know what's going on in Pennsylvania. I know what's going on in Indiana. I know what's going on in Illinois" - the man does need to keep a grip on how arrogant he occasionally comes across. Could be his undoing.)

Actually, it comes across very different if you look at it rather than just read the transcript. Not arrogant at all, but combative.

And the audience loves it - and no, I dont see any effete academic limousin liberals in there.

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/6054/obamarespondsmy1.png

(Click it to see it)
0 Replies

Amigo

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 04:55 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
to expose my ignorance?
Yes, Rama you should. It's not like American politics are real. what could you distract from, a circus show?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 05:19 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
BTW I am not a genius, I am a sub-genius.

You are a sub-genus.
0 Replies

okie

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 05:49 pm
snood wrote:
http://www.mnwxchaser.com/beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Only problem snood, is the horse aint dead and Obama is still on the horse. He swatted the horse a couple of times and told the horse he was a bad horse, but he is still ridin that horse.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 05:51 pm
Post whatever you want, Ram. Bur realize that jibberish gets scrolled through quickly.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 06:01 pm
Has anybody noticed that at times Rama is the last person to have posted on every single active Politics Forum thread?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 06:29 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
Has anybody noticed that at times Rama is the last person to have posted on every single active Politics Forum thread?
Interesting syntax. Noam Chomsky would probably be disappointed as he conceives syntax as the study of linguistic knowledge as embodied in the human mind and yet suggests it be congruent. So it goes.
Actually, I would suggest that Rama is simply a pain the the butt.
0 Replies

nimh

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 06:42 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Foxfyre wrote:
Interesting syntax. Noam Chomsky would probably be disappointed as he conceives syntax as the study of linguistic knowledge as embodied in the human mind and yet suggests it be congruent.

Huh? What's the incongruence? Sometimes every single active thread has Rama as last poster. No contradiction there, is there?

Maybe I'm not smart enough for Chomsky...
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 06:46 pm
nimh wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
Foxfyre wrote:
Interesting syntax. Noam Chomsky would probably be disappointed as he conceives syntax as the study of linguistic knowledge as embodied in the human mind and yet suggests it be congruent.

Huh? What's the incongruence? Sometimes every single active thread has Rama as last poster. No contradiction there, is there?

Maybe I'm not smart enough for Chomsky...

I've read Chomsky.

And I've read your posts.

Trust me, you're smart enough.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Sat 12 Apr, 2008 06:52 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Foxfyre wrote:
Interesting syntax. Noam Chomsky would probably be disappointed as he conceives syntax as the study of linguistic knowledge as embodied in the human mind and yet suggests it be congruent. So it goes.

I see your point, Dys, but that is getting picky.
0 Replies