snood

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 07:37 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
McCain wil lwin this election.... it sucks... but as usual no on to thank but ourselves...

a few months ago you were assuring everyone that Hillary was our next president. opinions and assholes, ya know?
0 Replies

teenyboone

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 07:40 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Wyoming Governor and Super Delegate switches from Clinton to Obama.

---MSNBC

Wyoming:
Home of Dick Cheney, right? :wink:
0 Replies

engineer

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 07:49 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
engineer wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
neither...

Then how can you complain about it? If we have no one to blame but ourselves...

I'm writing in the candidate of my choice... america... land of the free and all....

Hmmm... I don't believe it. I think you care too much to let your vote stand idle even if you have to hold your nose while casting it. Otherwise, why would you spend so much time here?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 07:51 am
snood wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
McCain wil lwin this election.... it sucks... but as usual no on to thank but ourselves...

a few months ago you were assuring everyone that Hillary was our next president. opinions and ****, ya know?

And this petulant child is taking his ball (he only has one you know) and going home.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 07:52 am
engineer wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
engineer wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
neither...

I'm writing in the candidate of my choice... america... land of the free and all....

Hmmm... I don't believe it. I think you care too much to let your vote stand idle even if you have to hold your nose while casting it. Otherwise, why would you spend so much time here?

He is extremely confused, obviously, about everything.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 08:34 am
Carter hints at Obama backing

The Nigerian paper This Day reports that the former president all but came out for Obama, speaking to reporters in that country:

We are very interested in the primaries. Don't forget that Obama won in my state of Georgia. My town which is home to 625 people is for Obama, my children and their spouses are pro- Obama. My grandchildren are also pro- Obama. As a Super Delegate, I would not disclose who I am rooting for but I leave you to make that guess.

He was in Abuja, the paper reports, for the Carter Center awards for guinea worm eradication.
link
0 Replies

sozobe

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 08:38 am
Coool...!

Some possible downsides -- Carter was the last nice guy to be in the White House, and he didn't do so great. Still cool.

Also, Jon Corzine and Maria Cantwell -- Clinton-supporting superdelegates -- have indicated that they might change their affiliation if Hillary doesn't win the popular vote.

Quote:
Per NBC's Tom Winter, Gov. Jon Corzine, a Clinton superdelegate, just said on CNBC's Squawk Box that he reserves the right to change his vote from Hillary Clinton if she doesn't have the popular vote. He stopped short of saying that he definitely would change his vote if she lost the popular vote and he did strongly emphasize that Sen. Clinton would win the popular vote in the end.

Sen. Maria Cantwell, another Clinton super, has said similar things regarding the popular vote.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/04/03/854162.aspx
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 08:53 am
snood wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

a few months ago you were assuring everyone that Hillary was our next president. opinions and ****, ya know?

and I was probably wrong.... so what? that doesn't change the fact that while the democrats argue and in fight the republicans get their smear machine fired up for the general.... our election to lose and we're going to do just that.... again, IMO. I could be wrong.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 08:56 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
snood wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

And this petulant child is taking his ball (he only has one you know) and going home.

No I'm not... I'm voting.. I'm voting for the candidate I support... and I'm sticking with the candidate i support and not blowing in the wind like a fairweather friend.... I seem to remember not too long ago when you were singing Hillary's praises girly(?)
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 08:56 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
engineer wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
engineer wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
neither...

I'm not confused about anything.... I even know what gender I am....
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 08:59 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
engineer wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
engineer wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
neither...

I'm not confused about anything.... I even know what gender I am....

Laughing Okay that was good.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 09:13 am
Obama raises $40 million in March by Nick Juliano
Published: Thursday April 3, 2008

Barack Obama raised $40 million last month, his campaign announced Thursday. The average contribution, it said, was $96. More than 442,000 people donated to the campaign last month, and nearly half of those were first-time contributors.
kink
0 Replies

mysteryman

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 09:15 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
LOL if you are a lawyer, it is a wonder you haven't been disbarred for malpractice. You said that the quote was from [NBC news There is a world of difference between NBC news and an opnion columnist for MSNBC. Even you should understand that news is different from opinion. Really, I know why you spend so much time wiling away the day here as you obviously don't have any work.

If Keith Olbermann says BOR is an idiot tonight. I can't come on here tomorrow and claim that "NBC news said that Bill O'Reilly is an idiot."

Well, I could but I would be wrong just as you are wrong. But you are either to stupid or too bullheaded and blind to see it.

That's the distinction you were parsing?

Never mind that you blustered into this threaoudly exclaiming that, "Anyone with a brain would understand that soz meant "projected" to be allocated."

To which I replied: "Anyone with a brain would know I was quoting NBC and not soz." The obvious point being that soz didn't mean anything of the sort.

And you proceeded to shout from the rooftops that "Tico was wrong," and "misogynist Tico this," and "blowhard Tico that" ... begging anyone to see that Tico had made a mistake.

And what is this mistake you were so desperate to trumpet?

That I said soz was quoting NBC when in fact she was quoting "NBC's Domenico Montanaro," a political researcher who works for NBC news. He is not an opinion columnist -- where the hell did you get that?

You're an idiot.

LOL who is the idiot? You still can't see that a columnist for MSNBC is not the same as "NBC news." Regardless of the degree of the error, YOU MADE A MISTAKE! (And irrespective of that, you have proved yourself a blowhard and a misogynist) Why can't you just admit you erred? I ahve admitted erring several times on this forum. Have you?

And how come you have so much time to engage in mindless stuff like this? I know a lot of attorneys and not one of them would waste their time tryign to prove themselves right on an internet forum ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE WRONG. OTOH, it can understand the need to lessen the anguish of constantly being punked by judges and lawyers on the winning side.

But you yourself have made the same mistake.
You complain about something one of the talking heads on FOX (Oreilly, Hannity, Allen Colmes, etc) have said, then you attack FOX news for it.
You apparently havent realized that they are columnists, not reporters, and that they are offering OPINIONS, not neccessarily facts.
There is a difference.
You do the same thing whenever Rush says something you dont like.
You accuse him of being a journalist, instead of a commentator.
0 Replies

engineer

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 09:20 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
snood wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

No I'm not... I'm voting.. I'm voting for the candidate I support... and I'm sticking with the candidate i support and not blowing in the wind like a fairweather friend.... I seem to remember not too long ago when you were singing Hillary's praises girly(?)

We need to start the process of healing and coalescing around a candidate who is not John McCain. That means we need to start sweet talking BPB. Somehow I doubt that anyone who takes the time to post here regularly will not cast a meaningful vote in November. The great North State may not be in play in November, but it might be and if so, we need his vote for anyone who can beat McCain. It's time to pull together to get BPB into the fold!
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 09:22 am
Bear, i heerd the Political Rectitude Police just put out a "shoot to kill" on ya . . .
0 Replies

mysteryman

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 09:44 am
engineer wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
snood wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

We need to start the process of healing and coalescing around a candidate who is not John McCain. That means we need to start sweet talking BPB. Somehow I doubt that anyone who takes the time to post here regularly will not cast a meaningful vote in November. The great North State may not be in play in November, but it might be and if so, we need his vote for anyone who can beat McCain. It's time to pull together to get BPB into the fold!

So are you saying you dont want BPB to vote his conscience, or are you saying you want to tell him how to vote?
Why should he vote for a candidate he doesnt like, no matter who that candidate is?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 09:54 am
ABC anticipates Clinton tax returns to see offshore income http://rawstory.com/news/2008/ABC_investigates_Clinton_income_offshore_accounts_0403.html
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 09:55 am
Setanta wrote:
Bear, i heerd the Political Rectitude Police just put out a "shoot to kill" on ya . . .

yeah... but they're shooting blanks :wink:
0 Replies

mysteryman

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 09:57 am
blueflame1 wrote:

We also want to see your tax returns.
If you are demanding that she release hers, you need to release yours.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 3 Apr, 2008 09:59 am
mysteryman wrote:
blueflame1 wrote:

We also want to see your tax returns.
If you are demanding that she release hers, you need to release yours.

What makes you assume he has any visible means of support? To me, he always sounds like a college punk, who's callin' in on Daddy's nickel . . .
0 Replies