Good looking out for Roxxy, soz.
0 Replies

sozobe

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:58 am
:-)
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 10:07 am
Wyoming Governor and Super Delegate switches from Clinton to Obama.

---MSNBC
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 10:12 am
sozobe wrote:

NBC news was not quoted, for the third time. But I don't expect that a misogynist blowhard like Tico would ever admit he was wrong, especially when I was the one who proved him wrong.

If anyone wants to dig up the original source to see what "NBC news" actually said, be my guest.
0 Replies

sozobe

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 10:15 am
Roxxxanne wrote:

---MSNBC

Oh cool!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 10:16 am
sozobe wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

---MSNBC

Oh cool!

Wicked!

It won't take many more of those to put a nail in her coffin

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

sozobe

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 10:23 am
Looks like he'd been neutral though.

AP:

Quote:
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 10:29 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
someone wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

---MSNBC

Oh cool!

Wicked!

Cycloptichorn

Don't count on it! Hillary is one die-hard candidate who will not "let go" of her chance at the white house if there's a smidgen of a chance.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 10:30 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
someone wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

---MSNBC

Oh cool!

Wicked!

Cycloptichorn

Don't count on it! Hillary is one die-hard candidate who will not "let go" of her chance at the white house if there's a smidgen of a chance.

Fine with me. She'll eventually be forced out by the numbers.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 11:10 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
sozobe wrote:

NBC news was not quoted, for the third time. But I don't expect that a misogynist blowhard like Tico would ever admit he was wrong, especially when I was the one who proved him wrong.

If anyone wants to dig up the original source to see what "NBC news" actually said, be my guest.

in order for not believing what you say to make Tico a real misogynist you would have to be a real woman wouldn't you?
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 11:13 am
I don't know where Roxxxxxxxxannie came up with that "misogynist" crap from . . . i guess that disagreeing with "her" is evidence of hating women.

Puh-leeeze . . .
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 12:17 pm
Most men are misogynists if misogynist is defined as engaging in misogynist behavior, as posted earlier men can be targets of misogynist behavior, and, of course, men can recognize misogynist behavior. Of all the stupid comments that Bi-Bear has said recently, this is the stupidest: [sic]

Quote:

in order for not believing what you say to make Tico a real misogynist you would have to be a real woman wouldn't you?

Now, I could say that in order for you to judge what makes a real woman, you would have to be a real man. But I won't say that.

Suffice it to say, that I am as real a woman as any on earth and more so than most but I certainly don't need confirmation of that from insecure creeps masquerading as "men" on an internet forum.

When misogyny is used against men

ANd I will point out again that Soz wasn't quoting NBC news. It takes a "real" man to admit he was wrong and apologize but Tico will never do that.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 12:31 pm
okie wrote:
A quote of Obama:

"But it should also include -- it should also include other, you know, information about contraception because, look, I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/348569.aspx

Thats news to alot of people that babies were punishment! Maybe he should tell his daughters that babies may happen when they mate with the opposite sex, and that doing so brings responsibility, not punishment.

I know what the guy was aiming to say, but in my opinion, he missed the target big time, and more or less betrays his mindset.

http://www.feministe.us/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/2378434581_f851baed52_m.jpgA baby shouldn't be punishment but...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 01:59 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
Most men are misogynists if misogynist is defined as engaging in misogynist behavior, as posted earlier men can be targets of misogynist behavior, and, of course, men can recognize misogynist behavior. Of all the stupid comments that Bi-Bear has said recently, this is the stupidest: [sic]

Quote:

Now, I could say that in order for you to judge what makes a real woman, you would have to be a real man. But I won't say that.

Suffice it to say, that I am as real a woman as any on earth and more so than most but I certainly don't need confirmation of that from insecure creeps masquerading as "men" on an internet forum.

When misogyny is used against men

ANd I will point out again that Soz wasn't quoting NBC news. It takes a "real" man to admit he was wrong and apologize but Tico will never do that.

but you just did say it.....
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 03:44 pm
Obama,Clinton to Agree on Florida

Quote:
Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton seem to be lining up behind plans to seat Florida's delegates at the Democratic convention this summer in Denver.

National committee chairman Howard Dean announced earlier today that the party is committed to including the delegation as long as both candidates agree with whatever proposal is adopted. Specifics of the plan have not been made public.

However, Dean's plan is "very consistent with what we'd like to see happen," said Robert Gibbs, Obama's campaign spokesman, in a conference call with reporters.

Clinton's camp did not comment on a specific plan, but said seating the delegation is crucial.

"We have long maintained that pretending the voters of Florida and Michigan don't exist is not fair in principle and unwise in practice," said Phil Singer, campaign spokesman. "Chairman Dean is clearly committed to seating the Florida delegation and we urge Sen. Obama to join us in calling on the rules and bylaws committee to make this a reality."

Dean met Wednesday with party officials and Florida lawmaker to discuss options for allocating delegates between the party's two candidates.

"We are committed to making sure that we do everything in our power to seat a delegation from Florida," Dean said. "We believe we will seat a delegation from Florida."

Obama is on Hardball now answering questions on Wright and race. You can watch the replay. There is no way that the slimers are going to make this crap stick. He is just unflappable and the more they bring it up, the more that he is going to show that he is above it.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 04:25 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:

You must be dumber than a box of rocks.

Here is soz' post:

sozobe wrote:
A headline I've been waiting to see for a while:

Quote:
Delegate update: Obama wins TX
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 10:12 AM by Domenico Montanaro
Filed Under: 2008, Obama

From NBC's Domenico Montanaro
NBC News has allocated the remaining nine Texas caucus delegates, 7-2, in favor of Obama. That means the Illinois senator has won the most delegates, 99-94, as a result of both the Texas primary and caucuses.

Obama now leads by 129 in the overall delegate count, 1637-1508. Obama leads by 162 pledged delegates, 1415-1253. (There remains just one delegate unallocated from Democrats Abroad.) Clinton leads among superdelegates, 255-222, per the NBC News Political Unit count.

Also note, the Obama campaign has passed around that it has picked up two delegates in Mississippi, showing Obama with a 20-13 lead. NBC News' count remains 19-14 for Obama so far.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/04/01/846611.aspx

I know this can still change in June.

It appears on the MSNBC website, which is owned by NBC.

It is a MSNBC "First Read" alert, posted by "NBC's Domenico Montanaro."

Mr. Montanaro's title with NBC is: "NBC Political Researcher."

His bio on the MSNBC website says:

Quote:
Domenico Montanaro joined NBC News in May 2007 as a researcher in the Political Unit. He also field produces for the network and reports, writes and edits for First Read, an NBC News political blog.

Thus, it certainly does appear soz was quoting NBC, as I said.

But, go ahead and tell me why I'm wrong, why you insist on trying to beat this dead horse, and I why I owe you an apology .... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

revel

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 04:26 pm
Thanks for the heads up; he is answering way more than the Wright issue; as usual he is doing good.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23924976#23924976

(I think this is it?)
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 04:36 pm
Quote:
Obama is on Hardball now answering questions on Wright and race. You can watch the replay. There is no way that the slimers are going to make this crap stick. He is just unflappable and the more they bring it up, the more that he is going to show that he is above it.

There are instigators on both sides working versions of the Wright theme song to their advantage.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 04:51 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:

You must be dumber than a box of rocks.

Here is soz' post:

sozobe wrote:
A headline I've been waiting to see for a while:

Quote:
Delegate update: Obama wins TX
Posted: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 10:12 AM by Domenico Montanaro
Filed Under: 2008, Obama

From NBC's Domenico Montanaro
NBC News has allocated the remaining nine Texas caucus delegates, 7-2, in favor of Obama. That means the Illinois senator has won the most delegates, 99-94, as a result of both the Texas primary and caucuses.

Obama now leads by 129 in the overall delegate count, 1637-1508. Obama leads by 162 pledged delegates, 1415-1253. (There remains just one delegate unallocated from Democrats Abroad.) Clinton leads among superdelegates, 255-222, per the NBC News Political Unit count.

Also note, the Obama campaign has passed around that it has picked up two delegates in Mississippi, showing Obama with a 20-13 lead. NBC News' count remains 19-14 for Obama so far.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/04/01/846611.aspx

I know this can still change in June.

It appears on the MSNBC website, which is owned by NBC.

It is a MSNBC "First Read" alert, posted by "NBC's Domenico Montanaro."

Mr. Montanaro's title with NBC is: "NBC Political Researcher."

His bio on the MSNBC website says:

Quote:
Domenico Montanaro joined NBC News in May 2007 as a researcher in the Political Unit. He also field produces for the network and reports, writes and edits for First Read, an NBC News political blog.

Thus, it certainly does appear soz was quoting NBC, as I said.

But, go ahead and tell me why I'm wrong, why you insist on trying to beat this dead horse, and I why I owe you an apology .... Rolling Eyes

LOL if you are a lawyer, it is a wonder you haven't been disbarred for malpractice. You said that the quote was from [NBC news There is a world of difference between NBC news and an opnion columnist for MSNBC. Even you should understand that news is different from opinion. Really, I know why you spend so much time wiling away the day here as you obviously don't have any work.

If Keith Olbermann says BOR is an idiot tonight. I can't come on here tomorrow and claim that "NBC news said that Bill O'Reilly is an idiot."

Well, I could but I would be wrong just as you are wrong. But you are either to stupid or too bullheaded and blind to see it.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Wed 2 Apr, 2008 04:56 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
sozobe wrote:

I hadn't realized NBC News got to make the allocation.

I hadn't realized NBC News got to make the allocation.

In fact, as the facts now stand until shown otherwise, NBC news never made that claim.
0 Replies