nappyheadedhohoho

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 09:56 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I think that most people know that I am NOT voting for Obama. He is far too left wing for my tastes. I believe that I am simply giving credit where credit is due. I think that he is one of the brightest individuals in politics today. He just does not happen to share MY politics.[/color][/b]

Bright, perhaps although I question how smart it was to align himself with an anti-American church for two decades.

I'd probably describe him as a bright opportunist, also too left wing for my tastes.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:02 am
nappyheadedhohoho wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:
I think that most people know that I am NOT voting for Obama. He is far too left wing for my tastes. I believe that I am simply giving credit where credit is due. I think that he is one of the brightest individuals in politics today. He just does not happen to share MY politics.[/color][/b]

Bright, perhaps although I question how smart it was to align himself with an anti-American church for two decades.

I'd probably describe him as a bright opportunist, also too left wing for my tastes.

Obama aligned himself with an anti-American church? Really? Why has the MSM not reported on this potential bombshell?

Does anyone else find it deliciously fitting that A2K's most virulent (and clueless) Obama hater posts under the moniker nappyheadedhohoho?
0 Replies

blueflame1

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:02 am
ho, there's nothing anti-American about Obama's church. Except to a bigot with a purely political agenda. Your use of nappyheadedhohoho says everything about you. You love being a racist obviously.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:28 am
blueflame1 wrote:
ho, there's nothing anti-American about Obama's church. Except to a bigot with a purely political agenda. Your use of nappyheadedhohoho says everything about you. You love being a racist obviously.

Well calling another member 'racist' for expressing an opinion is certainly not my idea of non-bigotry. You don't think there is justification for viewing terms like: "Condamnesia;" " the U.S. deserved 9/11"; "America is no different from al-Qaeda"; "we (America) created the AIDs virus to kill black people" as anti-American?
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:29 am
Obama Wins Texas Caucus
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

blueflame1 wrote:

Spot on! Some people reveal about themselves from their posts about an issue that has absolutely no effect on voters - who seem to understand where most who criticize Obama's church relationship are coming from. It's almost too funny to contemplate.
0 Replies

teenyboone

Hillary's Religion and Bush's War
Blue:
At the expense of having your post negated like mine,
the references I made to "you people", was to illustrate, how that phrase sounds, when it refers to me or any group and the right, whose language is stinging at times. Just wanted the other side, to feel what I feel. Hillary's own church, is a right-winged movement, but that's okay, I guess.

I've been labeled a racist, using the language THEY use against people of color or other, all the time. I guess when the shoe is on the other foot, it feels as uneasy as it is for me. I, like Roxanne would vote for a liar, than a mental degenerate, any time.

Funny, how McCain's affair, was glossed over, with his pitiful looking wife, dutifully standing there. The woman, always looks sad.

What the right should do, is to go on and vote against their own best interest, to perpetuate Bush's trillion dollar deficit, to fund his corporate friends, while the same money could fund education, medical and housing for the middle class as well as the poor.

In 8 years, this country, has gone from a quasi-democracy, into a country of the rich, by the rich and for the rich, that spies on its' people, incarcerates their enemies and allow drugs to flow in our streets and destroys our neighborhoods. Gas prices nearing $4.00 a gallon, in a country where there's no shortage and to feed a power hungry vice president that says, "so", when asked about the war. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:30 am
Quote:
Obama win appears big in Texas delegate battle
By Anna M. Tinsley, Aman Batheja and Sarah Bahari | Fort Worth Star-Telegam

Barrack Obama appeared to have scored a clear victory over Hillary Clinton on Saturday in the second step of Texas' multi-tiered process for selecting its delegates to the Democratic National Convention. With results available from about half of the district conventions held statewide, the Associated Press reported that Obama had won 59 percent of the delegates headed to the state party's June convention to Clinton's 41 percent. That translates into 1,858 delegates for Obama and 1,270 for Clinton.

That result made it likely that when the delegate selection process is finally completed, Obama will have more Texas delegates to the national convention than Clinton, despite Clinton's having won the March 4 primary vote 51 to 47 percent. Under Texas' delegate selection process, 67 of its 206 delegates are selected by the June state party convention.
0 Replies

nappyheadedhohoho

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:34 am
blueflame1 wrote:

flame, I'm just repeating what the Democrats on Taylor Marsh's website are saying about Obama's church (I chose the mildest criticism).

My nappy head is God given. As far as being a racist, I think just about anyone here who has voiced objections to Obama's pastor or his church has been labeled a racist. Big deal.

I left the Democratic party a long time ago, but the show that's being put on by them is fun to watch.
0 Replies

teenyboone

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:34 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Quote:

Barrack Obama appeared to have scored a clear victory over Hillary Clinton on Saturday in the second step of Texas' multi-tiered process for selecting its delegates to the Democratic National Convention. With results available from about half of the district conventions held statewide, the Associated Press reported that Obama had won 59 percent of the delegates headed to the state party's June convention to Clinton's 41 percent. That translates into 1,858 delegates for Obama and 1,270 for Clinton.

That result made it likely that when the delegate selection process is finally completed, Obama will have more Texas delegates to the national convention than Clinton, despite Clinton's having won the March 4 primary vote 51 to 47 percent. Under Texas' delegate selection process, 67 of its 206 delegates are selected by the June state party convention.

Roxanne,
Hillary Clinton claims, she won, so is this a final count? I haven't heard anything on this in the news, yet. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:35 am
Foxfyre wrote:
blueflame1 wrote:

Well calling another member 'racist' for expressing an opinion is certainly not my idea of non-bigotry. You don't think there is justification for viewing terms like: "Condamnesia;" " the U.S. deserved 9/11"; "America is no different from al-Qaeda"; "we (America) created the AIDs virus to kill black people" as anti-American?

FF again misses the point that this OBVIOUS point that this POS posts under a racist moniker. Of course, it is painfully obvious to me that the demonization of the highly respected Wright and his mainstream church is being fueled by white racists. Funny that bigots like Foxfyre never recognize their own hatred, yet that is always the case.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:36 am
teeny, the word racist seems to be loosely tossed around. But clearly the use of the name nappyheadedhohoho is a racist taunt.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:37 am
teenyboone wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
Quote:

Roxanne,
Hillary Clinton claims, she won, so is this a final count? I haven't heard anything on this in the news, yet. Rolling Eyes

The caucus vote isn't final but evryone is calling the caucus for Obama. Of course, Hillary's latest deception is that it's the popular vote that should count. Perhaps, when all else fails, Hillary will say that the winner should be whoever wins the states with the most letters!
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:41 am
nappyheadedhohoho wrote:
blueflame1 wrote:

flame, I'm just repeating what the Democrats on Taylor Marsh's website are saying about Obama's church (I chose the mildest criticism).

My nappy head is God given. As far as being a racist, I think just about anyone here who has voiced objections to Obama's pastor or his church has been labeled a racist. Big deal.

I left the Democratic party a long time ago, but the show that's being put on by them is fun to watch.

You are so full of ****. (nappy head God given) You won't be laughing in November.
0 Replies

teenyboone

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:41 am
Anti-McCain Petition Circulating
Roxanne,
Thanks for the info.

Just found this, in another forum:

> http://action. firedoglake. com/page/ petition/ mccainfec/ krnp

Explains some illegalities committed by McCain. Cool
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:42 am
nappyheadedhohoho wrote:
blueflame1 wrote:

It's not about what Taylor said; it's about you who would continue to beat a dead horse that has no effect on the outcome of this election. It has to do with what Wright said, and not about Obama; the obvious issue, but all is being taken out of "context" if you understand the meaning of the word. Only racists would continue to repeat them.
0 Replies

teenyboone

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:42 am
Re: Anti-McCain Petition Circulating
teenyboone wrote:
Roxanne,
Thanks for the info.

> http://action.firedoglake. com/page/ petition/ mccainfec/ krnp

Whoops, can't have any spaces!
0 Replies

teenyboone

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:44 am
teenyboone wrote:
teenyboone wrote:
Roxanne,
Thanks for the info.

> http://action.firedoglake.com/page/petition/mccainfec/krnp

Whoops, can't have any spaces!

Again!
0 Replies

teenyboone

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:45 am
teenyboone wrote:
Roxanne,
Thanks for the info.

http://action.firedoglake.com/page/petition/mccainfec/krnp

0 Replies

nappyheadedhohoho

Sun 30 Mar, 2008 10:48 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
nappyheadedhohoho wrote:
blueflame1 wrote:

It's not about what Taylor said; it's about you who would continue to beat a dead horse that has no effect on the outcome of this election. It has to do with what Wright said, and not about Obama; the obvious issue, but all is being taken out of "context" if you understand the meaning of the word. Only racists would continue to repeat them.

Then you need to address your concerns to Ms. Marsh. And to those who would vote for a liar, looks like you may get your chance. The following link found at Democrat Taylor Marsh's website:

Obama Laundry List of Lies
0 Replies