Walter Hinteler

Tue 31 May, 2011 04:35 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Who art thou that judgest another?
Renaldo Dubois

Tue 31 May, 2011 04:49 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Judas went and hanged himself..........go and do thou likewise.
Walter Hinteler

Tue 31 May, 2011 05:01 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Judas went and hanged himself..........go and do thou likewise.

I beg your pardon?

Could you please verify your comment?
Renaldo Dubois

Tue 31 May, 2011 05:06 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Another bible lesson just for you, Walter.
http://lawofliberty.com/articles/Resources/judashangedhimself.pdf
Walter Hinteler

Tue 31 May, 2011 05:08 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Well, I don't read the 'Watchman Magazine'.

Renaldo Dubois

Tue 31 May, 2011 05:15 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
That's a plus, Walter. Glad to hear it. Now if we can just get you educated about Islam.
0 Replies

okie

Tue 31 May, 2011 07:49 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:
Quote:
Day to day basis with full awareness of officers at all levels of command? They must have been in a different country than I was, JTT.
I remember seeing on the News a platoon of US soldiers dragging an alleged terrorist along the ground behind a vehicle with a rope tied to one leg. It didn't say whether he was dead or not.
The News crew were obviously aware of it.
No, I do not remember that. What country was that in, spendius?
Renaldo Dubois

Wed 1 Jun, 2011 07:18 am
Thoughts on BO.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/stop_it_already_--_hes_not_so_smart.html
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Wed 1 Jun, 2011 09:38 am

Hey Obama, were are the jobs?
Renaldo Dubois

Wed 1 Jun, 2011 09:45 am
@H2O MAN,
This President hasn't got a clue. Don't worry, though. Just shut up and call people stupid who criticize BO and everything will work out. Yup, yup.
0 Replies

JTT

Wed 1 Jun, 2011 03:15 pm
@okie,
Hell, Okie, it could be any country from the Philippines to Afghanistan. It could easily have been earlier in the USA during the genocidal actions against Native Americans.

The only difference would be in the "vehicle" used.
Renaldo Dubois

Wed 1 Jun, 2011 03:40 pm
@JTT,
Those natives were attempting genocide also. They didn't want to share all that land. Greedy redskins.
JTT

Wed 1 Jun, 2011 04:16 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Clearly, Native Americans weren't anywhere near as successful, Ren. But this isn't about any given segment of mankind having the ability to commit mass murder, genocide, war crimes, etc, although that's a pat run to meme for those unable to face up to the crimes of their government.

It's about the US doing so, all the while spouting nonsense about how it's the savior of all the oppressed peoples of the world.

Renaldo Dubois

Wed 1 Jun, 2011 04:22 pm
@JTT,
No nation is perfect. You can go into every nation's history and find tragedies. Cultures come and go. Do you want to go back to living like people did in 1800? Me neither.
H2O MAN

Wed 1 Jun, 2011 04:24 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
JTT's bubble is perfect.
0 Replies

JTT

Wed 1 Jun, 2011 06:32 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
No nation is perfect. You can go into every nation's history and find tragedies.

It's not a question of perfect, Ren, but if you want I'll make note of your lame attempts at diversion.

War crimes are not "tragedies", they are war crimes. You can't go into very many countries' histories, none that I can think of, and find such an enduring legacy of pillaging and war crimes.

And again, this all has been done under partial cover. This has all been done with a big happy face - "Oh look at us, we're here to help the oppressed".

These atrocities have been hidden from the world and from US citizens. You should be hopping mad that these crimes have been carried out in your name. That you are not doesn't really come as any big shock.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Fri 3 Jun, 2011 07:41 am

Herman Cain: Obama Couldn’t Run a Pizza Joint
Gargamel

Fri 3 Jun, 2011 09:47 am
@H2O MAN,

He really couldn't. He's only good for running states, countries, **** like that.

In any event, Cain's statement should launch him to the top of that strong pack of potential Republican nominees. Hell, even I may cast my vote for Herman Cain, who is good for running...his finger delicately across the lips of young boys.
Below viewing threshold (view)
MontereyJack

Fri 3 Jun, 2011 10:49 am
Because Obama rescued the economy you're not standing on a street corner somewhere with a piece of cardboard that says "Homeless, Please Help", H2. You should be grateful.