cicerone imposter

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 10:42 am
@RABEL222,
Yeah, when the majority of stuff they say are stupid, we can assume whatever else they say is stupid. Taking offense from okie, waterboy, or ican, is also stupid.
H2O MAN

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 12:39 pm
@plainoldme,
Hi Art,

I think POM has demonstrated her ability to dish out the trash talk, but she is quick
to play the victim card whenever anything upsets her... maybe she has sensitive toes.
Maybe they are huge and covered with thick hair...... sticks & stones.
H2O MAN

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 12:46 pm
@cicerone imposter,
That's just stupid talk.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 12:51 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Don't let them rile you up.

POM, don't listen to Cyclotroll, everybody that isn't needs to get riled up about now.

We will soon need to work together in an effort to right all of the wrong democrats, republicans and Obama have done
to the US in the last 3 years. We are in deep **** and it will take a great private effort to make real change for the better.

Get riled up and be part of the solution.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 01:12 pm
Kill yourself and be part of the solution waterboy.
H2O MAN

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 01:40 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
WWPOMD?
plainoldme

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 09:13 pm
@RABEL222,
Well, sure, it is easy enough to ignore them. I largely do . . . however . . .
0 Replies

plainoldme

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 09:17 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
I think POM has demonstrated her ability to dish out the trash talk, but she is quick
to play the victim card whenever anything upsets her...

On the contrary, I ignore you most of the time. But, here it was finn who defended you without considering the context. You constantly say some of the most inane things about me. Yet, somehow, I am forbidden by finn to answer you in kind.

As I have said repeatedly, I never insult anyone first.
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 09:57 pm
@failures art,
Believe me or don't, but I assure you it does. Look for it now and you will find it, but I'm sure as hell not going to find all the prior instances of it, or my prior, and similar, reactions to it.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 10:02 pm
@parados,
But you, of all lefty clowns, expect such homophobic vitriol from those who you consider righties.

There's nothing ironic or hypocritical about H2O using homo insults.

Finn dAbuzz

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 10:05 pm
@plainoldme,
I'm not engaging in homo insults; you are.

My gay friends and family have no problem with what I post.

Duck the truth that Art acknowledges, but it's rather pathetic to try and turn you sins back on me.
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 10:07 pm
@plainoldme,
Thou protests too much
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 8 Mar, 2011 10:10 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:

As I have said repeatedly, I never insult anyone first.

Bullshit.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Wed 9 Mar, 2011 12:31 am
Are the 2 oil men in the White House responsible for the current price of gas?
After all, if they had done something, then the cost of oil would not be skyrocketing, and the cost of a gallon of gas would not be so high.

Since Obama and Biden are both oil men, we need to get a president that is not connected to the oil industry. Maybe that will bring prices down.
Cycloptichorn

Wed 9 Mar, 2011 09:52 am
@mysteryman,
That's an.... interesting take on things

Cycloptichorn
revelette

Wed 9 Mar, 2011 10:46 am
@mysteryman,
Quote:
Are the 2 oil men in the White House responsible for the current price of gas?
After all, if they had done something, then the cost of oil would not be skyrocketing, and the cost of a gallon of gas would not be so high.

Since Obama and Biden are both oil men, we need to get a president that is not connected to the oil industry. Maybe that will bring prices down.

Sarcasm?

When the price of gas starts getting too high, people start using less which is not good for those who have stocks in oil. The situation in Libya and potential other oil countries have caused the price of oil to rise fast.

Quote:
Stocks are headed for a mixed opening Tuesday after oil prices fell on hopes that OPEC may increase oil production.

Oil fell 31 cents to $105.16 a barrel in electronic trading Tuesday after Kuwait's oil minister said that OPEC members are in informal talks about raising oil output. They have yet to make any decisions about changing supplies.

The group is facing pressure to boost production after violence in Libya has caused oil prices to surge. Oil rose to nearly $107 a barrel Monday, its highest price since Sept. 26, 2008.

"Rapidly higher moving oil prices can substantially impact demand," said Oliver Pursche, president of Gary Goldberg Financial Services. It's something OPEC members are "very, very much aware of and want to avoid."

Ahead of the opening bell, Dow Jones industrial average futures are up 12, or 0.1 percent, at 12,090. Standard & Poor's 500 index futures are up 2, or 0.2 percent, at 1,311. Nasdaq 100 futures are down 1 at 2,324.

Oil prices have risen 9 percent this month. That, in turn, has pushed stocks lower. The Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq composite index have all fallen more than 1 percent so far this month.

Traders are worried that the uprising in Libya could spread to other oil-producing countries in the Middle East, including Saudi Arabia. Libya sits atop the largest oil reserves in Africa, and experts say the revolts in the country have hurt exports. On Tuesday, Libyan warplanes launched more airstrikes on rebel positions around the Ras Lanouf oil port.

source
H2O MAN

Wed 9 Mar, 2011 11:04 am
@revelette,
That doesn't explain the two oil men in The White House today.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Wed 9 Mar, 2011 11:10 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

WWPOMD?

I don't care....what's your point?
mysteryman

Wed 9 Mar, 2011 01:45 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
But its not my take. I am using the same logic that former Speaker of the House Pelosi used.

http://www.hapblog.com/2011/03/flashback-2008-who-did-nancy-pelosi.html

http://www.GasBuddy.com/gb_retail_price_chart.aspx?city1=USA Average&city2=&city3=&crude=n&tme=24&units=us

So, using that same logic, the 2 oil men in the WH today are responsible for the increase in prices, arent they.
Cycloptichorn

Wed 9 Mar, 2011 01:46 pm
@mysteryman,
That's not logic. That's a question that some blogger is asking.

What is the logic, exactly? Break it down for me.

Cycloptichorn