cicerone imposter

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 11:20 am
@parados,
parados, Can you believe it? This guy flies airplanes, and he hasn't a clue about our own Constitution. I always had the impression all pilots had more brains, but I was wrong.
ican711nm

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 01:21 pm
GEORGE SOROS AND THE DEMOCRATS HE HAS HIRED ARE ATTACKING AMERICA’S CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT AND AMERICA'S ECONOMY

George Soros and his Democrat Party appear to believe their ends justify their means.

George Soros in his 1995 book, page 145, Soros on Soros, I do not accept the rules imposed by others. If I did, I would not be alive today. I am a law-abiding citizen, but I recognize that there are regimes that need to be opposed rather than accepted. And in periods of regime change, the normal rules don't apply. One needs to adjust one's behavior to the changing circumstances.

George Soros has owned and directed the Democrat Party since December 2004.

"Sam Hananel in his associated Press article, December 10, 2004,"] On December 9, 2004, Eli Pariser, who headed Soros's group Moveon PAC, boasted to his members, "Now the Democratic Party is our party. We bought it, we own it."

Soros … pushed for the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002 which was intended to ban "soft money" contributions to federal election campaigns. Soros has responded that his donations to unaffiliated organizations do not raise the same corruption issues as donations directly to the candidates or political parties.

Soros gave $3 million to the Center for American Progress, committed $5 million to MoveOn, while he and his friend Peter Lewis each gave America Coming Together $10 million. (All were groups that worked to support Democrats in the 2004 election.)

George Soros has directed the members of the Democrat party to pass or continue legislation that violates the Constitution of the USA as lawfully amended. George Soros directed the federal government to adopt and/or continue the following such programs.

• Healthcare Reform:
http://www.deloitte.com/view/en_US/us/Industries/health-care-providers/center-for-health-solutions/health-care-reform/index.htm?id=USGoogle_hcreform_310&gclid=CKLi6PKDzKUCFUN66wodrlBmlA
National health reform is here. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the reconciliation bill are law. Together, they will trigger sweeping changes and disruptions — some rather quickly and some over many years.
http://www.naturalnews.com/026733_health_health_care_healthcare.html
What's really in Obama's health care reform bill? Almost no one knows, and here's why: It's 1,017 pages long and written in an alien form of bureaucratic English that can barely be decoded by earthlings.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2300451/posts
Page 95: The Government will pay ACORN and Americorps to sign up individuals for Government-run Health Care plan.
Page 203: "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax."
• TARP:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troubled_Assets_Relief_Program
The Troubled Asset Relief Program, commonly referred to as TARP, is a program of the United States government to purchase assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector which was signed into law by U.S. President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008. It is the largest component of the government's measures in 2008 to address the subprime mortgage crisis. …
• Stimulus:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, abbreviated ARRA (Pub.L. 111-5) and commonly referred to as the Stimulus or The Recovery Act, is an economic stimulus package enacted by the 111th United States Congress in February 2009.
• Fannie Mae
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanny_may
The Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA) (OTCBB: FNMA), commonly known as Fannie Mae, was set up as a stockholder-owned corporation chartered by Congress in 1968 as a government-sponsored enterprise (GSE), ..
• Freddie Mac:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Mac
The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC), known as Freddie Mac (OTCBB: FMCC), is a public government sponsored enterprise (GSE), headquartered in the Tyson's Corner CDP in unincorporated Fairfax County, Virginia. …

The Constitution does not delegate power to the federal government to transfer wealth from those who earned it to those who did not and do not earn it. The Constitution does specify that the federal government can take a person’s property to provide for the common defense and the general welfare of the United States.

Amendment X (1791)
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Amendment V (1791)
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment XIII (1865). Section 1.
Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Article I. Section 8 (1789)
The Congress shall have power To lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States; …

George Soros’s Democrat Party adoption and and/or continuation of the previously listed programs (Healthcare Reform, TARP, Stimulus, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac) , are evidence that they are adhering to the enemies of the USA, giving them aid and comfort, and arethereby guilty of committing treason.

Article III (1791). Section 3.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.
The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.

The Constitution of the USA as amended is part of the supreme law of the land.

Article VI
All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.
This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

George Soros has declared his intention to create a new world order through the suppression of the U.S. economy.
Quote:

http://sandrarose.com/2009/11/george-soros-plot-to-create-a-new-world-order-through-the-destruction-of-the-us-economy/
… George Soros … is a multibillionaire Globalist whose millions in political contributions financed Barack Obama’s campaign for president.
He is Obama’s biggest benefactor.
In this video, Soros basically tells America to stop resisting a New World Order and he’s hoping that China will lead the New World Order once the American economy [declines].
In other words, he’s telling us we should not resist the [decline] of our economy! … [Posted are] the highlights from his interview below in case you don’t have the time to watch the video. …
“…an orderly decline of the dollar is desirable”
“It’s ill-considered on the part of the United States to resist…”
“It is not necessarily in our interests to have the dollar as the sole world currency.”
“A decline in the value of the dollar is necessary in order to compensate for the fact that the U.S. economy will remain rather weak…”
“China will emerge as the motor replacing the U.S. consumer..”
“China will be the engine driving (the New World Order) forward, and the U.S. will be actually a drag that’s being pulled along through a gradual decline in the value of the dollar.”

0 Replies

ican711nm

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 01:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Cice, you have not provided any evidence that you have "a clue about our own Constitution."
0 Replies

ican711nm

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 01:28 pm
@parados,
Parados, you have not provided any evidence that the courts can amend what the Constitution means.
0 Replies

ican711nm

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 01:39 pm
@parados,
Parados, I claim a law can be illegal regardless of whether or not its adoption process was a legal process.

The following laws are examples of illegal laws adopted by legal processes:

Healthcare Reform

http://www.deloitte.com/view/en_US/us/Industries/health-care-providers/center-for-health-solutions/health-care-reform/index.htm?id=USGoogle_hcreform_310&gclid=CKLi6PKDzKUCFUN66wodrlBmlA
National health reform is here. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the reconciliation bill are law. Together, they will trigger sweeping changes and disruptions — some rather quickly and some over many years.
http://www.naturalnews.com/026733_health_health_care_healthcare.html
What's really in Obama's health care reform bill? Almost no one knows, and here's why: It's 1,017 pages long and written in an alien form of bureaucratic English that can barely be decoded by earthlings.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2300451/posts
Page 95: The Government will pay ACORN and Americorps to sign up individuals for Government-run Health Care plan.
Page 203: "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax."

TARP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troubled_Assets_Relief_Program
The Troubled Asset Relief Program, commonly referred to as TARP, is a program of the United States government to purchase assets and equity from financial institutions to strengthen its financial sector which was signed into law by U.S. President George W. Bush on October 3, 2008. It is the largest component of the government's measures in 2008 to address the subprime mortgage crisis. …

Stimulus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, abbreviated ARRA (Pub.L. 111-5) and commonly referred to as the Stimulus or The Recovery Act, is an economic stimulus package enacted by the 111th United States Congress in February 2009.

Fannie Mae

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanny_may
The Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA) (OTCBB: FNMA), commonly known as Fannie Mae, was set up as a stockholder-owned corporation chartered by Congress in 1968 as a government-sponsored enterprise (GSE), ..

Freddie Mac

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddie_Mac
The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (FHLMC), known as Freddie Mac (OTCBB: FMCC), is a public government sponsored enterprise (GSE), headquartered in the Tyson's Corner CDP in unincorporated Fairfax County, Virginia. …
cicerone imposter

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 01:49 pm
@ican711nm,
The problem with your conclusion is that the laws are created by the feds and states, and not you. They are the ones who must answer to the citizens - not you.

You have an ego problem that refuses to accept reality. Learn to live with it. Your disagreements about laws in this country has no meaning.
Finn dAbuzz

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 02:32 pm
@realjohnboy,
realjohnboy wrote:

Good evening, all. Sarah Palin, back in 2oo9, I believe, came up with the phrase "Obama's Death Panel," which would decide who merited health care. Rep John Boehner proclaimed that we were heading down a "...treacherous path toward government-encouraged euthanasia."
In my mind, all that the new Medicare rule does is allow doctors to have the same frank discussions that we have had with regard to end of life decision-making in our own families.

More on the issue raised by rjb

WSJ

Excerpts:

Quote:
The office of Oregon Democrat Earl Blumenauer, the author of the original rider who then lobbied Medicare to cover the service, sent an email to supporters cheering this "victory" but asked that they not tell anyone for fear of perpetuating "the 'death panel' myth." The email added that "Thus far, it seems that no press or blogs have discovered it, but we will be keeping a close watch."

Quote:
In July, the White House bypassed the Senate to recess appoint Dr. Berwick, who has since testified before Congress for all of two hours, and now he promulgates by fiat a reimbursement policy that Congress explicitly rejected, all while scheming with his political patrons to duck any public scrutiny.

Quote:
Under highly centralized national health care, the government inevitably makes cost-minded judgments about what types of care are "best" for society at large, and the standardized treatments it prescribes inevitably steal life-saving options from individual patients. This is precisely why many liberals like former White House budget director Peter Orszag support government-run health care to control costs: Technocrats in government can then decide who gets Avastin for cancer, say, and who doesn't.
ican711nm

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 04:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
The problem with your conclusion is that the laws are created by the feds and states, and not you. They are the ones who must answer to the citizens - not you.

You have an ego problem that refuses to accept reality. Learn to live with it. Your disagreements about laws in this country has no meaning.

I am an American citizen! The federal adopters of laws as well as the federal interpreters of laws must answer to each and everyone of us American citizens, including me.

Cice, "you have an ego problem that refuses to accept reality. Learn to live with it. Your disagreements about laws in this country [have] no meaning" because you do not provide any evidence to support your disagreements.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 04:45 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Under highly centralized national health care, the government inevitably makes cost-minded judgments about what types of care are "best" for society at large, and the standardized treatments it prescribes inevitably steal life-saving options from individual patients. This is precisely why many liberals like former White House budget director Peter Orszag support government-run health care to control costs: Technocrats in government can then decide who gets Avastin for cancer, say, and who doesn't.

How is this any different than a private insurance company doing the same thing? And what more, with government, you at least have the power of redress. More than you can say for most private insurers.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 04:53 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
My ex-wife (that sexy slut), she told me she had to break out her magnifying glass to find your manhood and that once she located it she laughed out loud... leaving your naked ass standing there in the Waffle House parking lot crying like a little baby.
Years later she told me that yours is still the tiniest she and her friends (all sluts) have ever seen. She also told me about the "ONE WAY" tramp stamp tattoo on your ass... no wonder you spend most of your time with Asian transvestites these days.

Have a Happy New Year you little putz.
plainoldme

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 06:32 pm
@H2O MAN,
Why, waterboy, I do believe you are jealous of the throbber.
H2O MAN

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 06:42 pm
@plainoldme,
POM, admit it, you've been head bobbin 'the throbber'.
plainoldme

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 06:47 pm
@H2O MAN,
Since we live several states away, your statement is a tribute to one or both of us.
spendius

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 06:49 pm
@H2O MAN,
Bookmarked. A classic.
H2O MAN

Wed 29 Dec, 2010 07:07 pm
@plainoldme,
A tribute to you and your chicken neck.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 10:23 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

My ex-wife (that sexy slut), she told me she had to break out her magnifying glass to find your manhood and that once she located it she laughed out loud... leaving your naked ass standing there in the Waffle House parking lot crying like a little baby.
Years later she told me that yours is still the tiniest she and her friends (all sluts) have ever seen. She also told me about the "ONE WAY" tramp stamp tattoo on your ass... no wonder you spend most of your time with Asian transvestites these days.

Have a Happy New Year you little putz.

Couldn't even hold on to a Waffle House slut then could you? No wonder your self esteem is so low and your disposition is so shitty.
blueveinedthrobber

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 10:24 am
@spendius,
easily amused then spendius?
spendius

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 11:05 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
I am a bit I must admit.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 11:07 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
Putz, she became your Waffle House slut about a year after I cut her loose.

revelette

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 11:09 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
You guys just bored or what, come on, come out of the gutter. In any case, carrying on a conversation with waterguy is like talking to a twelve or thirteen year old, seriously.