H2O MAN

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 11:20 am
Revel has always preferred talking her baby talk to men much older and much more mature than herself.
cicerone imposter

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 12:03 pm
@revelette,
waterboy has never contributed any intelligence even for ten year olds; and that's an insult to ten year olds.
blueveinedthrobber

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 12:27 pm
@H2O MAN,
probably out of relief. So you decided you liked the cock and cut her loose eh? Certainly no surprise.
blueveinedthrobber

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 12:28 pm
@revelette,
I occasionally have to jump in the gutter with waterboy. I enjoy a good debate, or barb slinging, but sometimes you just want to shoot fish in a barrel. Not very mature, but there it is. Laughing
H2O MAN

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 12:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cice poser, why must you insult yourself?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 12:32 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
She did say you were trolling for cock... I guess your tramp stamp is more than a suggestion.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 12:33 pm
the thing about exchanging insults with waterboy is that he's no good at it, he's witless and you can only keep going for a couple of posts, whereas say Finn... you can go back and forth with for awhile both giving and getting a little wit. It's more sporting that way.
H2O MAN

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 12:33 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
From the gutter to you ain't up and your feeble attempt to flatter yourself has failed.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 12:34 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
You don't even qualify as a half-wit... why are you here?
cicerone imposter

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 12:43 pm
@H2O MAN,
Everybody else on a2k wonder that about you? Why? You contribute nothing of value or content. You're not only a half-wit, you're a no-wit.
H2O MAN

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 12:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Your circle of jerk friends is quite small.
blueveinedthrobber

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 12:56 pm
@H2O MAN,
I've been here since day one and seen many like you come and go.
cicerone imposter

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 01:01 pm
@H2O MAN,
Good example of your wit; there's nothing there. Did you suffer from brain damage in the past?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 01:08 pm
@blueveinedthrobber,
I'm sure you've seen alot of men come and go ever since you realized what your special purpose was.

It's funny how you, pom, para, cice and the rest of your gang of liberal misfits feel obligated to attack A2K members that you happen disagree with, people that don't think like you. You do this in an effort to run people off and protect your close minded, self absorbed little selves here on A2K. No wonder liberals are so fucked up, you guys are practicing social inbreeding right here on A2K and you are proud of it.
blueveinedthrobber

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 01:30 pm
now you're copyng and pasting yourself? I bet you ate paste in school.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 01:31 pm
btw stoop, most of the major liberals around here have shunned me ever since the 2008 election for not being liberal enough. Perspective, you ******* idiot.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
kuvasz

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 01:58 pm
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
It's funny how you, pom, para, cice and the rest of your gang of liberal misfits feel obligated to attack A2K members that you happen disagree with, people that don't think like you. You do this in an effort to run people off and protect your close minded, self absorbed little selves here on A2K. No wonder liberals are so fucked up, you guys are practicing social inbreeding right here on A2K and you are proud of it.

Nope, stop with proclaiming yourself a victim, you are always in the attack mode. It is entirely that you have shown yourself to be an obnoxious and cowardly little jerk off unfit for civil society.

I haven't found a single post of yours in the hundreds you posted that could be called well reasoned, well supported, or well written. Every single one of them identifies you as a loser and mentally feeble.
cicerone imposter

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 02:00 pm
@kuvasz,
I second that! Waterboy is a mental lightweight with nothing but kid stuff that belongs in an institution for the brain dead.
H2O MAN

Thu 30 Dec, 2010 02:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You are always second or third in line, never 1st.
0 Replies