Farmgirl25

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 04:01 pm
@Setanta,
ok i'm sorry but no matter how old a person is does not determine the knowledge that they may know contain.
Frank Apisa

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 04:02 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Frank, you are an irredeemably bad man.

Not that that is news to any of us.

Didn't think so, Set!

Farmgirl is someone new to me. Looks like a winner!!!!
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 04:02 pm
@Farmgirl25,
Farmgirl25 wrote:

i'm trying to be nice and not step on anybody's toes... so i'll just keep the other reasons to myself

Do you see anyone else here engaging in such self-restraint?

The beauty of the internet, and forums such as this, is that they allow you to present your true opinions, unvarnished, to withstand the test of others' argumentation.

If you think Obama's a bad guy, and his policies are bad, you ought to be able to show reasoning behind it; otherwise it's not a very strong position.

Just so you know, many of those who were thrown in Gitmo were kidnapped from their houses and sold to the Americans for the 5ooo dollar bounty in 2002. Many of them were teenagers such as yourself, who never did a single thing wrong. Do not be so callous to them and their struggle, to say 'I would never be in such a position.' If you do not support the rule of law, then you eventually will find yourself in such a position.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 04:03 pm
@Farmgirl25,
Can't wait to see what Set does with this quote!
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 04:08 pm
@Farmgirl25,
Farmgirl25 wrote:

i'm trying to be nice and not step on anybody's toes... so i'll just keep the other reasons to myself

Why would anyone think you were not nice and were smashing toes by explaining why you don't like him?
Farmgirl25

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 04:11 pm
@Butrflynet,
idk everyone just seems to be jumping down my back & they think that i don't know anything about president obama
Cycloptichorn

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 04:20 pm
@Farmgirl25,
Farmgirl25 wrote:

idk everyone just seems to be jumping down my back & they think that i don't know anything about president obama

Well, do you know anything about him? That's why we ask!

Cycloptichorn
Farmgirl25

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 04:21 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
why would i even be on here if i didn't???
cicerone imposter

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 04:24 pm
@Farmgirl25,
You obviously have a view of Obama that differs from the majority of Americans who rate him positive by over 62%. Please explain to us why your views differ from the majority? We might learn something from you that most of us are missing.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 04:30 pm
@Farmgirl25,
Farmgirl25 wrote:

why would i even be on here if i didn't???

Seriously?

Because opinions are not reliant upon information to be shared. There are many who wish to share their opinion but who have not put any real thought into the logical structure backing it up.

But you can see how it's very difficult to have a conversation along those lines that leads to productive examination of the issues.

I guess, it's easy to say 'I don't like Obama.' Great. It doesn't add anything to either us or you to make assertions such as this. This board is mostly for discussing different aspects of policy and reasons WHY people like or don't like someone.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 04:35 pm
@Farmgirl25,
Well, that is partly your fault, don't you think? Look at your very first posts in this topic. All people are doing is asking you to give some explanation behind your statements since you did not do so in the first couple of posts.

If you'd rather keep them to yourself that's okay. It is disingenuous to then get mad at people for looking for some depth behind the statements you made.
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 06:21 pm
@Farmgirl25,
Quote:
ok i'm sorry but no matter how old a person is does not determine the knowledge that they may know contain.

Leaving aside the issue of your ability to articulate your thoughts, i would like to point out to you that i and several others here have asked you to show us what knowledge you possess. You haven't done so. Therefore, it's natural for people here to assume you don't know what the hell you're talking about, especially as 15 year old people are not generally known to be very politically knowledgeable.

You can put an end to all the comments about your knowledge and age by simply providing evidence for your claims about what a bad man Mr. Obama is.
spendius

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 06:24 pm
@Setanta,
It's visceral obviously Set. Not easy to put into words.

Not to be trifled with though.
0 Replies

Farmgirl25

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 06:25 pm
@Setanta,
ok miss bitch.... i can express all the knowledge i have bout obama & it wouldn't matter cuz you would still jump down my back bout how great he is, & he's not, he fuckin sucks!!!!
old europe

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 06:30 pm
@Farmgirl25,
Well, you could try it.

If you have all that knowledge about Obama, why don't you give us one reason why you think that he "fuckin sucks", just for a start?
spendius

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 06:37 pm
@old europe,
She wouldn't accept an invitation to dance is what she means.
Butrflynet

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 06:40 pm
@Farmgirl25,
It is a good thing Setanta posted again so you'd have someone to point to as picking on you. It was a good way to dodge having to produce some depth to your introductory statements that people were asking you about.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 06:41 pm
@spendius,
spendi, Just your type of girl. LOL
0 Replies

old europe

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 06:42 pm
@spendius,
Well, spendi, I'm glad you're fluent in the lingo of 15 year old girls. That could save us some time, indeed.
cicerone imposter

Mon 26 Jan, 2009 06:49 pm
@old europe,
I thought she was much younger than 15...
0 Replies