spendius

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 04:51 am
@old europe,
Quote:
Well, spendi, I'm glad you're fluent in the lingo of 15 year old girls. That could save us some time, indeed.

I've known a few in my time. Farmer's daughters and their mates. Village dances. Stuff like that. It's okay though, they get coralled as they get older and lose that snap judgment I always think is authentic.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 09:40 am
@Farmgirl25,
At no time have i stated that Obama is great. You claim he will drag the country into turmoil, but you can't give any reason for anyone here to believe that. You say he sucks, but you don't explain why that is. You haven't "expressed" any knowledge about Obama, you've just offered your hateful opinions. You are certainly entitled to your idiotic opinions. And, as you don't provide any reason for them, people here are entitled to consider them idiotic, and dismiss what you say.

People generally don't address men with the title of respect "Miss."
okie

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 10:15 am
@Setanta,
Farmgirl sounds like a liberal plant to me. Not accusing, just voicing a suspicion. Just a theory.
Setanta

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 10:17 am
It never surprises me to read conservatives proposing ludicrous conspiracy theories.
okie

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 10:18 am
@Setanta,
You have no sense of humor, Setanta.

But even if farmgirl is legitimate, she isn't as dumb as some of the liberal opinions I've read here.
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 10:19 am
Yeah, that's always a good dodge when you've said something stupid--just claim it was a joke.

You have no sense of proportion by the way, but i don't expect you to understand why i say that.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 10:19 am
@okie,
okie wrote:

Farmgirl sounds like a liberal plant to me. Not accusing, just voicing a suspicion. Just a theory.
odd that, I often think the same of you Okie.
okie

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 10:24 am
@dyslexia,
How's dys lately?

Are you really happy these days, with Obama pulling the strings in Washington, negotiating with Iran, increasing mpg with the stroke of a pen (what a genius), closing Gitmo without knowing what to do with them ( I think send them to where you live, dys), running the IRS with a tax cheater, planning to spend a tril or two, etc. etc.?
dyslexia

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 10:32 am
@okie,
okie wrote:

How's dys lately?

Are you really happy these days, with Obama pulling the strings in Washington, negotiating with Iran, increasing mpg with the stroke of a pen (what a genius), closing Gitmo without knowing what to do with them ( I think send them to where you live, dys), running the IRS with a tax cheater, planning to spend a tril or two, etc. etc.?
while it's true I have always had concerns re obama, yes, I am happy, so far, with .Obama pulling the strings in Washington.But then, I don't rely on Rush to think for me.
H2O MAN

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 11:44 am
http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/square-large-mic.jpg

http://www.thoseshirts.com/images/square-large-wbc.jpg
0 Replies

okie

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 12:16 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

....I don't rely on Rush to think for me.

That would at least be a step up for you, dys. Laughing
0 Replies

Farmgirl25

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 12:30 pm
@Setanta,
oh ok let me fix that for you.... "mr" "bitch"
Cycloptichorn

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 12:35 pm
@Farmgirl25,
Farmgirl25 wrote:

oh ok let me fix that for you.... "mr" "bitch"

I wonder whether you consider these conversations to be productive?

That is to say, what are you looking to get out of your time here? People usually don't go to the trouble of finding a forum and posting in it unless they have some sort of goal. Are you simply looking to vent about Obama, and not discuss any specifics?

Cycloptichorn
spendius

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 12:44 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Ladies are not evolved for the specifics you have in mind Cyclo.

Your comment suggests you think they should be disenfranchised. One would neither expect or wish them to be anything remotely like you.
0 Replies

blatham

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 01:34 pm
Quote:
House Democrats win by 10.53%: The final popular vote percentages were 53.08%--42.55%, giving Democrats a 10.53% victory. This is the largest popular vote percentage victory for either party in either a Presidential or Congressional election since 1984 (the next largest victory was Bill Clinton with 8.51% in 1996). It is the first double-digit victory for any party in a national election in 24 years. That, truly, is a historical butt-whooping.
http://www.openleft.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=11134

Obama's recommendation to Republicans that they aren't likely to progress much in the world if they listen to Rush Limbaugh was, of course, made earlier by Colin Powell (and other conservative folks, most even wearing the same skin tint as Rush himself).

Limbaugh seems to sense that his centrality and influence is behind him now. Likewise others who have tried, with varying degrees of success, to duplicate him. There will continue to be an audience for Rush or Coulter or Malkin (okie) and Regnery will still sell books to that audience (okie) but changing circumstances are moving these people to the margins were they properly belong (with okie).

They are all going to screech and fight and some will fathom much more quickly than others (okie) that the ship sailed and they ain't on it.

spendius

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 01:41 pm
@blatham,
I said, "stop the boat I wanna get off".
The mate said, "that's the limit".
He stuck out a plank over the ocean wide.
"You want freedom boy? Get in it!
Get ******* in it."

It's from a folk song I used to know well.
cicerone imposter

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 01:44 pm
@spendius,
You've lived it well.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 02:02 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Farmgirl25 wrote:

idk everyone just seems to be jumping down my back & they think that i don't know anything about president obama

Well, do you know anything about him? That's why we ask!

Cyclotroll knows nothing about O boy, but blindly supports him none the less.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 02:36 pm
I viewed some hidden threads and this is what I find...? Cmon peoples...

[/thread]

T
K
Obama won. It's not a question anymore. It's not eve 2008!
H2O MAN

Tue 27 Jan, 2009 02:43 pm
@Diest TKO,

The dumbmasses have spoken and O boy was chosen.