Bi-Polar Bear

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 04:06 pm
@H2O MAN,
there's probably barely anyone on this forum who wouldn't jump over 100 assholes like you to get to Frank.

that's an irrefutable fact. Here's another...Obama will be inaugurated tomorrow.

There's not one thing you can do to change that...so keep on acting like an asshole.
cicerone imposter

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 04:24 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
I can almost assure you that he will continue to be an asshole.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 04:30 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,

I think I just hit an enormous nerve Laughing
Bi-Polar Bear

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 04:32 pm
@H2O MAN,
not at all...you're not important enough.... and Obama will be president tomorrow....
Frank Apisa

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 04:34 pm
@H2O MAN,
I'll be here for ya, H2O. I ain't goin' anywhere.

You are one funny...and I can't enough of you. If you didn't exist, I'd have to invent you.

H2O MAN

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 04:44 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Obama will be president tomorrow....

Commence drunken monkey running amok....
H2O MAN

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 04:47 pm
@Frank Apisa,

Well of course you ain't going anywhere.

The intelligence needed to invent something is not in you, not even close.
Bi-Polar Bear

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 05:06 pm
@H2O MAN,
Obama will be president tomorrow.
H2O MAN

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 05:10 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,

President O boy.... President O boy... it has a nice ring to it don't you think Very Happy

Frank Apisa

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 05:23 pm
@H2O MAN,
Listening to a lecture from you on intelligence...is like listening to a lecture from from a wart hog about beauty!

Really, H2O...go back to the playground and interact with kids your own mental age!
H2O MAN

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 05:37 pm
@Frank Apisa,

I feel your pain and it makes me laugh.

You are special and everybody loves you... group hug!
Bi-Polar Bear

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 05:41 pm
@H2O MAN,
yes it does as a matter of fact...
Frank Apisa

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 05:45 pm
@H2O MAN,
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
H2O MAN

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 06:08 pm
@Frank Apisa,

I'm flattered.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 06:09 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Excellent...
0 Replies

slkshock7

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 06:30 pm
There's a new video from our Hollywood brethren urging pledging allegiance to what? The flag? course not..that's so 20th century....The country? Surely you jest, remember this comes from California....No...they urge us to pledge allegiance to Our New Leader. It appears to be the work of none other than that great and wise paragon of virtue, Ashton Kutcher, the Baptizer.

Now the tone of both of these is just downright creepy...Notice all the wierd phrases of worship and allegieance to Obama, many of nearly identical phrases I hear in church every Sunday. Example,
Kutcher wrote:
Our new leader understands the value of our collective voices, he believes in our ability to create a greater good, and knows that as a nation we are willing to sacrifice selfishness for a more robust happiness.
. Slightly reminiscent of the juche doctrine of "Our Dear Leader" i.e., Kim Jong Il of North Korea which is...
NK Kim Ju Yeon wrote:
This spirit ...of devotedly defending of the leader, devotedly implementing the leaders intention and orders and heroic self-sacrifice.
source
Another quote...
Kutcher wrote:
[Obama] is a servant to this country and he has inspired me to adopt his spirit and to serve him
Serve him!? What ever happened to serving one's country, not the individual running it for a few years? Final quote
Kutcher wrote:
We have gathered a group of individuals who share the courage to pledge to our president, and the world at large, what it is that they are willing to do, give, or sacrifice, in an effort to help their fellow man.
In this case, the country isn't even mentioned....it's serve Him (Obama) and our fellow man. Creepy, just really creepy...
parados

Mon 19 Jan, 2009 06:40 pm
@slkshock7,
Did you listen to the video slk?
Quote:
Notice all the wierd phrases of worship and allegieance to Obama, many of nearly identical phrases I hear in church every Sunday. Example,
And where were those? I only saw one person say they pledged to assist Obama. Most of them were pledges to help others, to drive a hybrid, to donate time to causes.
Which pledges are you complaining about specifically slk. I am curious because I didn't see too many that weren't similar to what Bush called for.
snood

Tue 20 Jan, 2009 05:06 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Butrflynet...these two are here just to provide laughs.

Feel their pain. Really, really feel it.

And then enjoy the living **** out of it.

They are losers who have backed losers...and cannot stand the idea that someone of quality will be taking over for the moron.

Especially someone of quality who happens to be black and who leans liberal. I mean, it's really gotta suck to be dopey Okie or Water-on-the-brain these days.
Steve 41oo

Tue 20 Jan, 2009 06:44 am
@parados,
I wish Obama all the best. There'll be a honeymoon period of course because after all he's not Bush. But longer term it depends if Obama is fundamentally a tinkerer in which case he'll end up like Blair, or whether he tinkers with the fundamentals, in which case he'll end up like Kennedy.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 20 Jan, 2009 06:56 am
@snood,
Ain't that the truth, Snood. It must suck big time for them.

Hey, if it brings a little happiness into their dreary little lives..let 'em bad mouth Obama all they want. I think the guy is going to produce. All of us should be wishing him the best of luck in that respect.

And today...the worst administration in the nation's history comes to an end.