WHAT WOULD THE WORL BE IF PEOPLE DIDN'T HAVE ORGASM ?

NSFW (view)
material girl

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 02:57 am
If orgasms didnt exist, sex wouldnt be seen as sinful.

And many people would genuinely belive that religion was giving them what they need in life.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:00 am
material girl wrote:
If orgasms didnt exist, sex wouldnt be seen as sinful.

And many people would genuinely belive that religion was giving them what they need in life.

Ah, she speaks the truth.
0 Replies

mystery girl

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:02 am
Re: WHAT WOULD THE WORLD BE IF PEOPLE DIDN'T HAVE ORGASM ?
silverrainbow wrote:
I mean if people didn't have orgasm , they would have sex just in order to have a child . If people didn't have orgasm , this society would be much better because there would be no sexual assault , no STDs , no AIDS , no prostitutions ... So this society would be so pure , when people love each other and they would express their love just by hugging and kissing . Wow , it's such a wonderful world !!!

I disagree. There's plenty of pleasure to be had in addition to the orgasms themselves. Perhaps you mean if there were no such thing as arousal or sexual pleasure? Sensuality extends far beyond orgasms.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:06 am
I do indeed.

Like Yoda I am.

There is alot to do with sex in religion.
It feels good, so its a sin.

The way I see the victorian era which is heavily dominated by religion is that men can have sex, women can only have sex if the are married(usually to someone they dont love) or a whore.How fair is that?!

Arranged marriages-How horrid would you feel if somebody else decided who you were gona have sex with for the rest of your life?!

Have you noticed things like lent are to do with giving up things you enjoy.
Why not do more of what you enjoy(as long as its a moraly good thing) as a celebration of life??!!

Money
Power
Sex
Religion
All these things are the main cause of violence and grief in this world.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 11:10 am
mystery girl wrote:
silverrainbow wrote:
I mean if people didn't have orgasm , they would have sex just in order to have a child . If people didn't have orgasm , this society would be much better because there would be no sexual assault , no STDs , no AIDS , no prostitutions ... So this society would be so pure , when people love each other and they would express their love just by hugging and kissing . Wow , it's such a wonderful world !!!

I disagree. There's plenty of pleasure to be had in addition to the orgasms themselves. Perhaps you mean if there were no such thing as arousal or sexual pleasure? Sensuality extends far beyond orgasms.

|I agree but the main point of couples primarily having sex is to have an orgasm.
I think in too many peoples minds an orgasm means they have done it properly, to the end, the ulimate,a climax.
Sadly we live in a culture where having sex seems to be more popular than being decent to each other.This has to change.

But you are right there are others ways to get pleasure.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2006 12:37 pm
Reminds me of an oldie but goodie by the Buzzcocks:

Orgasm Addict

well you tried it just for once found it all right for kicks.
but now you found out that it's a habit that sticks.
and you're an orgasm addict.
you're an orgasm addict.
sneaking in the back door with dirty magazines.
now your mother wants to know what all those stains on your jeans.
you're an orgasm addict.
uh huh, uh huh, uhhhhh, uhhhhh [x3]
you get in a heat, you get in a sulk.
but you still keep a beating your meat to pulp.
you're an orgasm addict.
you're a kid cassanova.
you're a no-josep it's a labour of love ******* yourself to death.
orgasm addict.
you're an orgasm addict.
uh huh, uhhhhh [x10] you're makin' out with school kids, winos and heads of state.
you even made it with the lady, who puts the little plastic bobins on the christmas cakes.
butchers' assistants and bellhops, you've had them all here and there.
children of god and their joy-strings, international women with no body hair.
oooh, so where they're askin' in an alley and your voice ain't steady.
if your sex mechanic's rough you're more than ready.
you're an orgasm addict.
you're an orgasm addict.
johnny want fuckie always and all ways.
he's got the energy, he will remain.
he's an orgasm addict.
he's an orgasm addict.
he's always at it.
he's always at it.
and he's an orgasm addict.
he's an orgasm addict.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 11:30 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Orgasm serves two purposes. It propels the sperm into the vagina so that conception is possible. It also is pleasurable to the couple.

I would assume, that if there were no orgasm, there would be far less people in this world.

Probably none.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 17 Mar, 2006 11:37 pm
material girl wrote:
mystery girl wrote:
silverrainbow wrote:

|I agree but the main point of couples primarily having sex is to have an orgasm.
I think in too many peoples minds an orgasm means they have done it properly, to the end, the ulimate,a climax.
Sadly we live in a culture where having sex seems to be more popular than being decent to each other.This has to change.

But you are right there are others ways to get pleasure.

The Big O is like the topping on an ice cream sundae. It's delicious but the rest is great too. If you think that orgasm is the primary reason to have sex, you already setting yourself up for failure.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 06:23 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
Condom companies would start making balloons instead

Or selling more to India to make sari's

testify detano.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 06:31 am
mystery girl wrote:
silverrainbow wrote:

I totally agree with you mystery girl....maybe having SEX is all about the few seconds at the end.

But making LOVE is something entirely different.

To be fair, in my twenties and into my mid thirties, it would have been a negative....but since then, honestly, the orgasm is nice, but it's not the best part.

I wish Diane would come along...she said something on another post that was really powerful.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 05:35 pm
Gargamel wrote:
Everything in the world would be color coded.

And we would all have huge stamp collections.

Hahahaha...ouch, my side hurts from the laughing...
0 Replies

detano inipo

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 07:05 am
Making love is a widely used misnomer. Any stud who picks up a woman in a bar and makes love to her that night does not know much about love.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 07:47 pm
I wasn't talking about studs and women....people fall in love, get together, marry, have intercourse. Sometimes it's sex, sometimes it's making love.

That's the kind of making love I mean, it produces children but the act also bonds 2 people together....The orgasm itself isn't forming a commitment between the people....It's the million other things happening before, during and after.
0 Replies

detano inipo

Reply Sun 19 Mar, 2006 07:55 pm
We agree on that score. I have never had a complaint yet, whether it was making love or having sex.
Coming together may be a nice trick; it makes it all so much better.
0 Replies